Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw (45967 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / New Pics Of Chris Okotie's Ex-wife, Stephanie Henshaw / Stephanie Henshaw Opens Up On Her Break Up With Pastor Chris Okotie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by Gamine(f): 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2008
The man really has needs

one need is to get off that pulpit!!
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by spikedcylinder: 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2008
igbanbajo:

How did this man cope without a woman in all the years after his divorce?
Was he truly clean?

That is the million dollar question.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by angel101(f): 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2008
df2006:

this was the same pastor that was counseling this woman and her ex husband when they were having problems, see as he don solve the problem, ride on reverend pastor.

lol!!! no be small thing o
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by Datope(f): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2008
My problem is not
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by A40(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2008
Gamine:

The man really has needs

Pharissee!!! Let his congregation decide
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by choongtin(f): 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2008
let him who hasnt sinned cast the first stone

most of u talkin likee you are all saints

who knows if some of u are not even in the witchcraft or brotherood whatever

some people in the bible have married twice men of God, u dnt know the sitation behind his divorce, maybe he wasnt even a christian then,

so all of u shaarpp

and dont play God

i rest my case
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by TmeD0(m): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2008
Abeg make all of una wey dey hold firmly to the reference in the bible wey talk say man no fit marry another woman unless hin ex don yamutu go sidown somewhere o jare.  Wetin, body na firewood?  If dem don divorce like some pipu dey talk here, I no think say baba God go vex for am say hin re-marry.  Haba! just because hin be pastor na hin say hin no fit happy too abi una don forget say hin be human being like all of una?  Abeg, oga chris, make you go on soun o jare; ya iyawo na fine opeke. 

df2006:

this was the same pastor that was counseling  this woman and her ex husband when they were having problems, see as he don solve the problem, ride on reverend pastor.
shocked shocked Na true?  if na true u dey talk, oga chris don 419 the ex husband be that o and that na serious crime.  i wonder weda na dat hin song "show me your backside" hin sing for the woman during counseling.  For all I know dude's been probably hitting that thing way before counseling sef pa pa grin grin na wa o!  grin grin

Datope:

My problem is not about Pastor Chris remarrying. 

My problem is 'who' he married.  Agreed her first husband died.  But the second is very much alive undecided. 

Anyway, only God can judge.

Just wish them a happy life.
So?  What correlation does that have to do with him remarrying?  If they're legally divorced (which I don't have any knowledge or fact about it), I don't see anything wrong in him remarrying.  And please don't hit me back with that  he's a"man of God" line cause that won't fly.  Bottom line is, he's human just as much as you are and as far as I'm concerned, we're all men and women of God o jare.  And yeah, like you said only baba God can judge.  Peace!

choongtin:

let him who hasnt sinned cast the first stone

most of u talkin likee you are all saints

who knows if some of u are not even in the witchcraft or brotherood whatever

some people in the bible have married twice men of God, u dnt know the sitation behind his divorce, maybe he wasnt even a christian then,

so all of u shaarpp

and don't play God

i rest my case

Thank u!  Abeg tell dem holy marys and saint augustines for hia o jare. 
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2008
this is not a matter of, who no dey sin? for you to sin and continue in sin is gross, and no matter how many title you carry, rev, pastor, bishop, presidential candidate, you cannot shut our eyes from seeing that you are wrong, i just pity those you are misleading.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by babatsteez: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2008
na wah, i heard his wife didnt give birth after many years so he gats marry person wey sure wey don drop 3, so what example is he setting for the followers, i'm not judging just asking, carry go your barbie na waya!!!
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by tedypine(f): 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2008
hehe.pastor getting divorced.u go fear fear.'till death do us part'shey?
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by irepme(f): 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2008
the whuman iz chong tho
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by kreamiedol(f): 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2008
abi no b pastor b dis
God where r u?
who is leading us right??
o ga o kiss shocked
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by kreamiedol(f): 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2008
df2006:

this is not a matter of, who no dey sin? for you to sin and continue in sin is gross, and no matter how many title you carry, rev, pastor, bishop, presidential candidate, you cannot shut our eyes from seeing that you are wrong, i just pity those you are misleading.

wen na quetion of sin,
nobody xcape am,
if them no need or opinion,
y dem put am here?
ehn ehn,
na opinion them dey get,
no b judgement,
who no b sinner , ?
wo wetin bad bad,
especially if na person wey suppose dey correct people dey messup
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by joshjosh(m): 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2008
Gamine:

The man really has needs

My opinions don't matter and unlike you, i am not anonymous.

I stand on the BIBLE, not on any pastors shoulder

HE SHould not be allowed to Pastor, thats what my BIBLE SAYS

no wonder Jesus said "T[b]ruly, I say to you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes go into the kingdom of God before you[/b]. Matthew 21:31.
how do you consider me anonymous when i you have my name online? it is a freee word. we will all give account of what we say one day. get some more lovely stones and stone as much as you like now.
knowing God and the world, you will eat your word very soon. i can gaurantee you that

have a good evening young lady
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by Sisikill: 2:05am On Aug 13, 2008
I don’t know the pastor and I honestly don’t have an opinion on whether it is Godly he got married or not. I just came to say she looks EXACTLY like what I have always imagined a mammywater would. Whoa!!!  shocked

I'm not saying she is ooh, so please hold the curses and damnation.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by dennisuba: 7:10am On Aug 13, 2008
this woman is beautiful,it is really worth d wait.bt,sha, pasto, r?
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by spikedcylinder: 8:18am On Aug 13, 2008
Sisikill:

I don’t know the pastor and I honestly don’t have an opinion on whether it is Godly he got married or not. I just came to say she looks EXACTLY like what I have always imagined a mammywater would. Whoa!!! shocked

I'm not saying she is ooh, so please hold the curses and damnation.

Yes, I agree. Except that in place of the nice hips, she'll have a fish tail.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by Gamine(f): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2008
LOLOL

Pastor Christ oooh!

LOLOL
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by kemisuga(f): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2008
Pls it is not good to talk bad about a man of God. There are consequences for that. lipsrsealed

Pls is Stephanie Henshaw related to Kate Henshaw?
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by MrCrackles(m): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2008
kemisuga:

Please it is not good to talk bad about a man of God. There are consequences for that. lipsrsealed

Please is Stephanie Henshaw related to Kate Henshaw?

what are the consequences Kemi-Suga? me i just want to know oo, not one for criticizing others grin

Kate Henshaw and Stephanie Henshaw are twins seperated at birth! grin grin grin grin
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by domwas2(m): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2008
dont judge so you wouldnt be judged
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by kemisuga(f): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2008
Brash why you dey follow me up and down sef? grin
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by smooooooth: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2008
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
His Followers, all on dark shades, thats why they cant see the light!
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by sanyaokido(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2008
WE AVE ALL BEEN CALLED AND CHOOSEN BY GOD
THESE PPLE SHLD STOP CALLIN THEMSELVES PASTORS
I SEE PASTORS AS PPLE WORKIN FOR GOD TO GET THIER DAILY BREAD
NA MONEY EVERYBODY DEY FIND

ENOUGH OF THESE DECEITS
CHURCH:ASSOCIATION OF PEOPLE GATHERING TO DECEIVE THEMSELVES IN GOD'S NAME
I GREW UP THERE:MISSION HOUSE/PASTORIUM (MANY STORIES)
JUST AVE A SIMPLE BELIEVE IN YOUR GOD:
LUV UR GOD AND LUV UR NEIGHBOUR AS URSELF
WAT ELSE
DAT GUY FIT ASSASSINATE DAT WOMANS HUBBY IF POSSIBLE
LOOK AT HIS FACE IN DAT PICTURE

EVEN POPE FIT RESIGN/BONE CELIBACY ON TOP THIS MAMMY WATER
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by Gamine(f): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2008
Abi oooh,

we are all called.

There is no special anointing on anyone

see how these people had us blind

Thank God for the light.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by joshjosh(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2008
truly many are called but few are choosen that is the difference. there are pastors amongst pastors too. they are not all equal
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by Gamine(f): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2008
The chosen are those who heed the call. finito
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by joshjosh(m): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2008
so we are all not called then? we cant all be called
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by sanyaokido(m): 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2008
WE TOO SABI FOR NIGERIA PASS DIS OYINBO WEY BRING DIS XTIANITY CUM SEF
HE BE LIKE SAY GOD GO JUDGE US SEPARATELY SEF
OUR OWN TOO MUCH

WE SHOULD FOR ONCE TALK ABT HUMANITY THAN HIDIN UNDER GOD
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by Gamine(f): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2008
We are all called.

No be everybody wey Jesus Die for??

abi na only Pastor Krist and the rest?
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by MrCrackles(m): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2008
domwas2:

don't judge so you wouldnt be judged

ok we know and by the way who u be? grin

u be pastor?
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by MrCrackles(m): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2008
kemisuga:

Brash why you dey follow me up and down sef? grin

i have to keep an eye on you before you starting posting about sexuality again! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured / Omotola To Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary; Shares Throwback Photo With Hubby / Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.