Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw (45963 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / New Pics Of Chris Okotie's Ex-wife, Stephanie Henshaw / Stephanie Henshaw Opens Up On Her Break Up With Pastor Chris Okotie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by kreamiedol(f): 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2008
Gamine:

We are all called.

No be everybody wey Jesus Die for??

abi na only Pastor Krist and the rest?

na true u talk,
i dey ur back. smiley
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by kreamiedol(f): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2008
Brash!:

ok we know and by the way who u be? grin

u be pastor?

na true ooooooooooo,
bible talk am oo,
but,
this 1 , we dey give opinion o
no body dey judge,
na wetn we feel we dey talk.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by baani(m): 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2008
ok, yea, yea,
hez just got maried but is rite 4 christianity, knowin fully well tht hes first wife is still alive and i knw
in the BIBLE it is not rite and DIVORCE is not spiritually rite
rememba u can only re-marry when ur partner is dead or he/she was caught in act of fornication/adultery (one or two of them)
aniway best wishes 2 d man men,
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by TmeD0(m): 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2008
baani:

ok, yea, yea,
hez just got maried but is rite 4 christianity, knowin fully well that hes first wife is still alive and i knw
in the BIBLE it is not rite and DIVORCE is not spiritually rite
[b]rememba u can only re-marry when your partner is dead or he/she was caught in act of fornication/adultery (one or two of them)[/b]aniway best wishes to the man men,

So if pesin no dey with hin ex wife again and hin meet pesin wey hin like and dem get a lot in common and duv each other, dem no fit marry? Abeg wetin! Make una leave all that old testament way of interpreting bibeli momo o jare.  Sometimes, Baba God sef want us to use our common sense take apply for our day-to-day life.  Na just some of these religion fanatics wey take Bibeli mimo interpretation very extreme without using some common sense don dey brainwash pipu o jare.  Peace!
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by snazzydawn(f): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2008
I am just wondering, since marriage is till death part us, as he has remarried, what if he runs into the first wife, shebi he can still have sex with her? please this is just my brain playing games.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by rampant(f): 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2008
Controversial pastor of the Household of God Church, and two-time presidential candidate, Reverend Chris Okotie, has completed arrangements for his big wedding party.

He will be formally joined to Stephanie Henshaw, the woman he describes as the most beautiful on earth. To achieve this, the funky preacher and celebrity singer has directed wealthy members of his church to donate millions of naira in gifts and cash for his glamorous marriage.

-cover-30-july-2008.jpg

P.M.News gathered this morning, that there are 12 committees made up of members born in each month of the year. Members born in the month of June, Okotie’s birth month, will contribute the most. The eloquent preacher was born on 16 June, 1958, in Delta State.

Aside this, it was learnt that Okotie has selected 120 members, 10 from each month, to constitute the wedding train. Each of them will be wearing aso ebi.

The celebrity pastor has also invited two journalists from each media organisation in the country to give total coverage to his second marriage.

Already, the ambience of the church has been very joyful as Okotie cannot stop telling his congregation how much he loves his wife-to-be, who had had two children and married twice in the past.

A church member who spoke with P.M.News this morning, disclosed that the church is currently agog ahead of the wedding.

“Everybody is happy with pastor getting married. He is a different person. Stephanie has changed him. He talks about her all the time in church. He loves her and we can`t wait to contribute and see that day come true,” the church member said.

In a press statement made available to PM.News yesterday, Okotie disclosed that his traditional wedding will take place on 7 August, at 6, George Street, Ikoyi, Lagos, by 2 p.m.

He added that the registry ceremony will follow the next day, Friday, 8 August, at the Ikoyi registry, at 4p.m, and the thanksgiving and benediction will take place on Sunday, 10 August, at the Household of God Church, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos.

The clergyman told his church members early this year that he will be getting married to Stephanie because of her beauty which he described as angelic.

The eloquent preacher had also said that Stephanie has been under his watch for five years and did not mind the number of children she has from her previous marriages.

Mid-last year, when Okotie made his choice public, his church almost broke up as some female celebrities who thought they were the favoured candidates for ‘the post‘ of Mrs. Okotie, received the shocker of their lives when he settled for Stephanie, the unassuming woman in his glamorous church.

Ladies like Sola Salako, church administrator for several years and Okotie’s close aide; Vien Tetsola, a former Miss Nigeria; Ure Okezie, daughter of former minister, Dr. Okezie, and others, were rumoured to have left the church because of the announcement.

Celebrities such as Stella Damasus, Mofe Damijo, and many others were also said to have simply quit Okotie‘s church then, while some have reluctantly returned.

Okotie’s marriage to Stephanie will be his second attempt at matrimonial life. He was first married to Tyna his long time friend, but the marriage packed up after 17 years without children.

Okotie loved his first wife so much that there was hardly a sermon in which he did not mention Tyna. Long after they separated, he still spoke about her with deep emotions as if they were still wedded

So much did Okotie talk about Tyna that some of his admirers in the church became jealous. But since he announced that he is set to marry Stephanie, he hardly mentions the name of his first wife publicly these days

Stephanie has since then become his centre of attraction. On one occasion, Okotie invited Stephanie to the altar for a formal introduction. After dancing round her for some minutes to the delight of the congregation, Okotie looked at Stephanie as she was going back to her seat and said in Igbo language, “Lekwa nwanyi nka marama” meaning “Look at her, isn`t she beautiful?”

Pastor Chris Okotie, founder of Household of God Church, Oregun, Lagos, is another firebrand preacher that often sends his audience into ecstacies. He is also known for televangelism, and for preaching the end times which he titles The Apocalypsus. In his messages, Okotie reveals his knowledge of the book of Revelations beyond the ordinary

http://www.naijarules.com/vb/news-current-affairs-art-culture-politics/28961-chris-okotie-plans-big-wedding-party.html

i think d man deserves to be happy

@snazzydawn

the first wife left him and filed for a divorce,they r no longer married
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by rampant(f): 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2008
Like all celebrities, Reverend Chris Okotie does not open up on his private life. Consequently, he suffers what all who have attained stardom suffer – controversies and rumours. But unlike most celebrities, he does not devote his time to debunk any rumour nor even threaten to take legal steps despite the fact that he studied Law in the university.

For the sake of a long-standing relationship and perhaps, a measure of trust, the pop star-turned pastor acceded to a request for exclusive interview, whose central theme was to be his new marriage to a ravishing beauty named Stephanie Henshaw. He was courteous to call minutes before the appointed time to explain that he would be running late. Assured that a wait would be worth it, the deal was sealed.

About 16:13 GMT, the movement of the security personnel at the premises of Household of God Church, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos changed because the head pastor was driving in. The security men radioed themselves and became more alert. One of them, who had kept this reporter waiting, on the orders of the pastor, courteously said, “he’s around.” The reporter replied: “I know.” The reporter waited for the trendy preacher to get into the mood.

Chris Okotie’s taste and style have not changed over the years. He is just himself. The pop image is intact. He’s a man of class. In a simple black long sleeve T-shirt over black trousers and a matching black shoes, he drove in, in a black Volkswagen Tuareg jeep specially branded, THE LOGOS. He was full of apologies for not keeping to time, despite the earlier call. He had also said that he could not guarantee Stephainie’s willingness to grant an interview because she is shy.

Nonetheless, the Fresh Democratic Party presidential candidate in 2007 election graciously introduced “Madam” Princess. Her radiance was angelic and bewitching. An attempt to make her comment on her new romance with her pastor on tape was abortive.

Yesterday at the Ikoyi Registry, Stephanie signed the dotted lines to be Okotie’s wife. Tomorrow is the thanksgiving service.

The interview is vintage Okotie – witty, evasive, preachy and full of polysyllabic expressions, yet very revealing. He does not hide the fact that he’s in love, head over heels. He describes his wife as an epitome of beauty and spirituality. According to him, Stephanie is a gift from God.
Excerpts.

Why did it take you so long to re-marry?

(Pauses) My life is a catalogue of divine situations that are predicated on the plans of Almighty God for Nigeria and for the Body of Christ in Nigeria; so I’m not like most people who do what they want whenever they want. I have to do what I am told to do when I’m told to do it because I am a man under authority and so it’s part of the divine equation.

When did you and Tina separate?

You’ve been romantically linked, by a couple of magazine, to various women and none eventually made it to the altar with you. What’s the attraction for Stephanie?
First and foremost, the tabloids do not determine what is going on in my life. What people perceive, you know, my public personae, many times create the wrong impression but marriage is a walk and not a work and the Bible says two cannot walk together, that is, take the same steps except there is agreement.

And for Stephanie and I, the first agreement is with God and the second is between the two of is. So I believe that she is the one the Lord has always set aside for me and it was just a matter of time for me to discover that reality.

How long have you courted?

Effectively, about seven years. I’ve known her for 19 years.

Really?
Yes, I’ve known her for 19 years, but we became close and began to walk closer from about 1999.

If you were to describe her in a short sentence, what would you say?

She is the embodiment of the epitome of beauty and spirituality.

If I should ask her attraction to you, what would she probably say?

She would tell you that Pastor Chris is a God-fearing man and is very kind and generous.

How did you propose to her?
Will you marry me? I would like to marry you.

Was it over a candle-lit dinner or on a highway?

Well, it’s not a one-time thing because I’ve been asking her to marry me for a long time and she wouldn’t accept my proposal until not too long ago. I thank God for that.

When she did not, what was her until reason?

She was not particularly certain whether it was what God wanted for her. She knew I cared a great deal about her but she didn’t want me to marry her just because I loved her. She wanted me to marry her only if the Lord accedes to it. So I had a situation where I had to get the Lord to persuade her that He is a part of this arrangement.

How did you do it? Did you bribe God? Can God be bribed? (General laughter).
I work for Him and as I said, my life is a catalogue of ordinations and He didn’t speak until He was ready to speak and you cannot coax God to say anything when He doesn’t want to say it or do anything when He doesn’t want to do it. I think at the right time, He made it abundantly clear to her. He had told me from the beginning but she wanted Him to speak to her directly and He did.

How old is she?
She’s 38.

And how old are you now?
Fifty.

Is she involved in pastoral work too?
Not at all! She’s my wife exclusively.

What’s her background, as per discipline?

Let me just talk about her generally so that it sums that up. You know that she is the daughter of the Henshaw family. Her grand mum, who was wife to one of the previous Obongs of Calabar, brought her up in the palace. And she attended her school there, then IMT, Enugu. That’s basically it. Right now, she’s attending the university of the conjugal relationship, trying to acquire the information that is necessary or that will augment or augur well for domestic stability and equilibrium and that is the tutelage that she has been sitting under for a while.

Has she been married before?

(Pause) Yes!

With kids?

Yes, she has three children.
You are like a shepherd who has decided to take from among your flock. What feeling does this decision give you? Is it a case of Okotie and Stephanie the beloved as in Jesus and John the beloved?
(Laughter) well, she’s been my friend as I said, for 19 years. When I met her, she was just a teenager and love is a positive force for good and I guess that a lot of times, people do not really appreciate what love is but let me tell you something about love. When Jesus was on the cross, a Roman soldier pierced his side and out came two elements: water and blood indicating to us that there are two dimensions to a man’s life.

There is the water dimension and there is the blood dimension. Water is transparent, something you can see through. Blood is not; it is thicker than water. In the life of a man, there are two dimensions. People who are close to him: his parents or even his friends, they know about his water dimension. There are things you can observe, but his blood dimensions are things that are revealed. A lot of people know about Jesus. They hear His name.

They know He is a healer. They know He was from Jerusalem, but the mystery of what makes Him, only the church knows. So, we in the church know both His blood dimensions and His water dimensions, but the world only knows His water dimensions.

Stephanie knows both my water and my blood dimensions because she is the closest person to me on earth today and through experience and time, I’ve been able to reveal things about myself to her. That is why it was difficult for her to say yes because she has come to appreciate my spiritual responsibility and as a friend; she doesn’t want me to make a mistake in the side of God, which further endears her to me so in that context, she’s the only person I can marry.

You are rated among the few debonair pastors in Nigeria. How did you cope with such a status without being trapped by any woman for so long?

I think that is wisdom. The word of God creates the well of understanding and wisdom for the believer and particularly, the teacher of the word of God and the grace of God is the divine ennoblement that keeps us and establishes the will of God for our lives. I can only tell you that God has been very merciful to me and has been very gracious to me. And because he had already set aside a particular woman for me, knowing my own particular reeds and my peculiar needs, she was able to get us to navigate the convulsions of the man-woman relationship, the labyrinths of his complexities to such a place where I was able to recognize the particular woman that God has put for me and come to love her dearly. So, bottomline has been the grace of God.

You’ve chosen a wife from the Efik stock. Were you trapped by the legendary Calabar dishes or what?

(Prolonged laughter) All men love because the Bible teaches us that men love food and there is no doubt about it that many will be influenced by the expertise in that department of any woman. But no, that’s not it. You know, when people talk in the world, people say they have a soulmate, trying to define a certain soulish connectivity, but Stephanie is not a soulmate to me. She is a wombmate. That is like the matrix because the word in the New Testament that is translated for brethren is a Greek word. That describes us as being born by the same womb. It is the closest affinity in the relationship that you can have in the physical between two people.

That is the way I see her. I feel that both of us were conceived in the womb of divine destiny and that it was just a matter of time before the arm of Almighty God by a coincidence of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit will bring us to a place where our parts will intersect and it did that many years ago and my life has never been the same.

What’s the best dish she prepares for you?

She does everything well. I like Nigerian food. I like Okro soup. I like egusi. I like Oha soup. I like edikang ikong. I like vegetable soup and she is the best cook that I know.

Do you like a woman with make-up?

I like a woman who is trendy and contemporary; who understands the intricacies of today’s modern woman and balances that with a certain level of spirituality so there has to be a balance.

There are people who go into marriage with targeted number of children they want to have. Are you of such and if you are, how many do you desire to have?
Two. Twins.

Why twins?

That is the revelation that I have from my master.

There is a trend in Pentecostal churches worldwide where pastors’ wives automatically transmute to deputy heads. Is Stephanie coming to acquire such a position?
Absolutely not! I’ve made it abundantly clear that I am looking for a wife, a companion in the true definition of that word. She doesn’t have any ministering calling. She is my wife. Her ministry is Okotie and she is not going to be involved in what goes on here (in the church). And I think for you to do that, that woman has to be specially engifted by God because it complicates things. It makes it more difficult because the problems in the church as an organism are quite difficult to cope with and so if you take that into a domestic setting and take it back home, it complicates issues; so I’m just thankful to God that I have a wife that I love and she’s going to look after me and my home and I’m going to look after her in that same way.

If anything negative should happen to this marriage which we don’t pray, would you re-marry again.

Not at all! No!

How have you coped with female admirers and sexual temptations all these years?

I’ve already told you that it, is the grace of God because there’s really no answer to that beyond the fact that only God can protect a man from all the temptations that everyman has to face as the challenges that are before you within that context. I’ve always been in the limelight from when I was a young student in the university; from the high days of my showbiz when I was a recording artiste; so it is not new for me.

We are talking about a span of close to 30 years now. So one has been able to understand and to probably appreciate the overtures that are made by people who admire you and to contextualize these things so that they do not get into embarrassing circumstances and create a malfunctioning.

What’s your position on sex during courtship?

The Bible forbids it.

How do your parents in-law take you?

My father in-law has exhibited such avuncular disposition towards me that I am so glad that I have such a man. My father died some many years ago; so it’s like having a new father and experiencing the paternal spirit tendency. It’s wonderful.

Congratulations on your wedding.

Thank you, sir.

wow good to know that the woman gave him a little tough time

http://www.naijarules.com/vb/news-current-affairs-art-culture-politics/28961-chris-okotie-plans-big-wedding-party-3.html
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by TmeD0(m): 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2008
snazzydawn:

I am just wondering, since marriage is till death part us, as he has remarried, what if he runs into the first wife, shebi he can still have sex with her? please this is just my brain playing games.

LMYO! Me I say yes ke; if she gbabe and e still dey her body then why not if not ke.  grin  grin
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by abbey4u81: 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2008
i was successful in bankphb test but they have not cald me for interview help i dont know what is happenning.the test we wrote @unilag in afe babalola auditorium pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from abbey4
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by maykay(m): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2008
why are some of you guzs not approaching words from he right source, tell me why do you think Rev. is wrong about his decision to get married, have you asked him what God told him or what he had from God before doing this, if you have not then, you will be making a wrong judgement by your your statements on his marriage.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by fideleo: 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2008
kris okotie shold be left alone. let God judge hime. Kris please match on we are soliddly behind ur vision 4 nigeria. Let all men of goodwill rise up and speak against the backward state our nation now find itself. Okotie is the OBAMA of nigeria, take it or leave it.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by benjamina(m): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2008
o boy ,c pastor wife.no b small thing o.na una money for offering dem go take buy cream for this one.this kin wife,im cream money fit open small biz for mallam.well i wish them happy married life.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by MrCrackles(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2008
benjamina:

o boy ,c pastor wife.no b small thing o.[b]na una money for offering them go take buy cream for this one.this kin wife,im cream money fit open small biz for mallam.[/b]well i wish them happy married life.

grin grin grin
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by fellawales: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2008
who made you dudes jugde over pastor okotie leave that to God
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by Godethson(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2008
MOGUL, PLS. LETS NOT READ THE BIBLE UP-SIDE-DOWN. EXCEPT YOU DID NOT BELIEVE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS. IF YOU HAVE A REASON TO DIVORCE YOUR WIFE THEN YOU SHOULD STAY WITHOUT GETTING MARRY AS LONG AS THE WOMAN IS ALIVE.
AND THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE SAYING PRETTY WOMAN, WHAT IS EXACTLY PRETTY ABOUT A WOMAN WHO HAD THREE KIDS!!!? IF NOT WORK OF MAKE-UP?
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by janealiat: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2008
Nawaooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by chisomquee: 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2008
All this people wey dey call them self pastors self, who dash dem pastor, God aby demselfs?
They should stop deceiving gulible members of their churches. before God will send down his anger on them.

Show love to everybody that come your way and love God with all your heart. forget fake pastors.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by TmeD0(m): 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2008
Godethson:

MOGUL, PLS. LETS NOT READ THE BIBLE UP-SIDE-DOWN.  EXCEPT YOU DID NOT BELIEVE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS. IF YOU HAVE A REASON TO DIVORCE YOUR WIFE THEN YOU SHOULD STAY WITHOUT GETTING MARRY (I believe u meant to say married here) AS LONG AS THE WOMAN IS ALIVE.
AND THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE SAYING PRETTY WOMAN, WHAT IS EXACTLY PRETTY ABOUT A WOMAN WHO HAD THREE KIDS!!!?   IF NOT WORK OF MAKE-UP?
Abeg save ya holier than thou approach to this o jare!  As if say if you dey the same situation you no go re-marry?  Look, I'm no fan of this dude but what I can't stand is folks coming here and trying to pass judgement on others as if they're perfect.  Like I said earlier, all that if hin ex-wife still dey alive bologna na just primitive interpretation of the bible cause common sense show say nothing dey immoral in what he's doing.  And by the way, what's wrong with a woman with three kids?  So, in your feeble mind, a woman who already had children cannot be considered beautiful; right?  Some things just will never change for Naija (shakes head).  Peace!
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by Gamine(f): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2008
@Chisom

abi oooh.

No body is being holier than thou.

He is disqualified to pastor, thats the thing here.

he can step down and be a member of the congregation, whats wrong in that?

Nigerians and TITLE eh!

Men of God and SELF-AGGRANDISMENT!!!!
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by sanyaokido(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2008
maykay:

why are some of you guzs not approaching words from he right source, tell me why do you think Rev. is wrong about his decision to get married, have you asked him what God told him or what he had from God before doing this, if you have not then, you will be making a wrong judgement by your your statements on his marriage.
WAT DID GOD TELL HIM ABT SNATCHIN ANODA MAN'S WIFE
AHHHHHHHHH NAIJA cry cry cry
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by Gamine(f): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2008
rotflmao grin grin

see what man of God said o

So I had a situation where I had to get the Lord to persuade her that He is a part of this arrangement.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by Seun(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2008
This is the same lady that says we should not judge Bishop Oyedepo, judging the anointed Reverend Okotie.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by Gamine(f): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2008
Drop Quotes not lies. smiley
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by sanyaokido(m): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2008
o ma se oooo
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by TmeD0(m): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2008
Gamine:

@Chisom

abi oooh.

No body is being holier than thou.

He is disqualified to pastor, thats the thing here.

he can step down and be a member of the congregation, whats wrong in that?

Nigerians and TITLE eh!

Men of God and SELF-AGGRANDISMENT!!!!

Oh yes you are!  What makes him unqualified to be a pastor?  Who are you and what evidence do you have to make that determination?  If you're basing your reasoning on the fact that he remarried despite his ex-wife still alive like almost every St. Mary and St. Augustine's here have ranted about, then that's rather absurd.  No be for the same Bible efrybodi dey read e talk say make una no judge anyone?  Like I stated before I'm no fan of the guy cause personally I think there are too many fraudulent so-called "men of God" in Naija and world-wide playing on people's fear.  Then again, we don't know if some of these allegations against him are true or false since no one has produced any concrete evidence to that effect.  If hin be fake prophet, na between him and hin creator not for una to dey bad mouth am like say una dey all perfect before baba God.  And if his congregations decide to continue to follow him knowing that he's fake, then that's their problem.  Chikena.  Peace!
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by Gamine(f): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2008
Mr man.

I am Nobody, The bible clearly states what we should follow.

why do you keep recycling the things you say, i cant even bear to read it all.

Between him and God? you clearly do not study the bible.

When you have really have concrete things to say, dont hestitate smiley

just dont post because you feel like, you end up being Spamacious undecided
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by Ruddyface(f): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2008
Gamine (f)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The man should step down sharply!!!

Rev ko, Father ni.

The bible clearly states A bishop should be Husband of ONE!!!!!

Mmmhhh,

See how some people condemn other people's Pastor, while stoutly defending theirs in the same Nairaland!
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by zarazara: 6:14am On Aug 15, 2008
She is gorgeous. This pastor sabi good thing o!
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by pito: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2008
Wahalai I go resign from my work go set up church. See d kan woman Okotie marry
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by kristiedav: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2008
FOR REAL! WATCH UR WORDS. NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ANY MAN. I REMEMBER READING ONE OF HIS INTERVIEWS WHERE HE WAS ASKED ABOUT HIS PAST RELATIONSHIP OR RATHER MARRIAGE - AND HE SAID THE LADY IN QUESTION TOLD HIM THAT SHE DOES NOT DESERVE HIM. WHO KNOWS WHAT TRANSPIRED BETWEEN THEM ANYWAY.

HOWEVER, LETS CONGRATULATE THEM AND ENCOURAGE THEM.

CHEERS

KRISTIE
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by Gamine(f): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2008
Another Joker.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Weds Stephanie Henshaw by wiseguy(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2008
@Gamine,

You are taking this thing too personal. are u sure that u were not in Chris Okotie's church before he, ,
BTW, what a fine woman!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Efe Pictured With Ebuka After Yesterday's Show / Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured / Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.