Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Disintegration, Which Part Will Feel The Brunt Most. Remember, No Attachee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disintegration, Which Part Will Feel The Brunt Most. Remember, No Attachee (469 Views)

SECESSIONISTS! I Can’t Be A Party To Nigeria’s Disintegration – Jonathan / IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? / Gov Aliyu: Nigeria Risks Disintegration By 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disintegration, Which Part Will Feel The Brunt Most. Remember, No Attachee by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:21am On Dec 12, 2013
This thread is a departure from similar threads in the sense that forum members are expected to state their positions without attaching any region to another. In other words, what happens to the South West, not what happens to the South West and the South South together as a region; what happens to the South East, not what happens to the South East (Biafra) and South South together as a region.
Re: Disintegration, Which Part Will Feel The Brunt Most. Remember, No Attachee by EzePromoe: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2013
So in your myopic view, you see Nigeria disintegrating, abi?

If you want to do geo-political zone comparison, make it clear, not by using disintegration as example.
You need to use your dictionary asap to check the meaning of the word DISINTEGRATION. It seems to me that you are just a college dropout undecided
Re: Disintegration, Which Part Will Feel The Brunt Most. Remember, No Attachee by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:00am On Dec 12, 2013
Eze Promoe: So in your myopic view, you see Nigeria disintegrating, abi?

If you want to do geo-political zone comparison, make it clear, not by using disintegration as example.
You need to use your dictionary asap to check the meaning of the word DISINTEGRATION. It seems to me that you are just a college dropout undecided
Eze, no doubt, you've stopped taking your drugs.
Re: Disintegration, Which Part Will Feel The Brunt Most. Remember, No Attachee by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 12, 2013
Eze Promoe: So in your myopic view, you see Nigeria disintegrating, abi?

LoL...u dae mind d MUMU,

(1) (Reply)

Late Gov. Patrick Yakowa, Gen. Andrew Azazi & Others, Its One Year.(rip) / “where Is My Country?” – The Article I Never Wrote. / The Questions Obasanjo Must Answer, By Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.