Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Please Where Is The Former Senator Auther Nzeribe? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Where Is The Former Senator Auther Nzeribe? (920 Views)

Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Worth £928,789,000 Million Pounds / SHOCKING!!! 5 Strange Things You Never Knew About Buhari – By Nzeribe Enz / Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Is The Former Senator Auther Nzeribe? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
Please I will like to know where arthur nzeribe of the defunt ABN is. I heard that he is sick.
Re: Please Where Is The Former Senator Auther Nzeribe? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
I have asked a similar question some weeks back. He is missing in the political arena. Abagworo should know better.
Re: Please Where Is The Former Senator Auther Nzeribe? by Afam4eva(m): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
The last time i heard of him, he was in his village suffering from some kind of strike that has paralyzed him and turned him into something like a vegetable.
Re: Please Where Is The Former Senator Auther Nzeribe? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
Afam4eva: The last time i heard of him, he was in his village suffering from some kind of strike that has paralyzed him and turned him into something like a vegetable.

If the what you wrote is true, then you can imagine how vain this life is. After all the troubles and the hype: does it really worth it.
Re: Please Where Is The Former Senator Auther Nzeribe? by Lilimax(f): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
Afam4eva: The last time i heard of him, he was in his village suffering from some kind of strike that has paralyzed him and turned him into something like a vegetable.
I thought as much. What is life after all these 'gra-gra'?

What of Jim Nwobodo.
Have you heard anything about him recently?
Re: Please Where Is The Former Senator Auther Nzeribe? by Lilimax(f): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
berem: I have asked a similar question some weeks back. He is missing in the political arena. Abagworo should know better.
Age would have caught up with him...
Re: Please Where Is The Former Senator Auther Nzeribe? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
Nzeribe paralyzed? Tell me something! shocked
Re: Please Where Is The Former Senator Auther Nzeribe? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
Lilimax: I thought as much. What is life after all these 'gra-gra'?

What of Jim Nwobodo.

Quite true. Please where is also Jim Nwobodo? Nawa oooo.
Re: Please Where Is The Former Senator Auther Nzeribe? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
Lilimax:
Age would have caught up with him...

At least one ought to have heard one thing or the other from Nzeribe and Nwobodo.

I guess he is not older than Obj or even Alex Ekwueme.

I am inclined to believe that he is sick.
Re: Please Where Is The Former Senator Auther Nzeribe? by Afam4eva(m): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
Lilimax: I thought as much. What is life after all these 'gra-gra'?

What of Jim Nwobodo.
Jim Nwobodo is from my village but i've heard anything concrete about him. Ken Nnamani rendered him useless politically.
Re: Please Where Is The Former Senator Auther Nzeribe? by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
Like all mortals, age has caught up with Arthur Nzeribe.
Re: Please Where Is The Former Senator Auther Nzeribe? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Like all mortals, age has caught up with Arthur Nzeribe.
but he isn't that old na! He should be in his early 70's. The man ruru aru ruala di egwu. All I can say its nemesis catching up with him.
Re: Please Where Is The Former Senator Auther Nzeribe? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
He is in his hometown Oguta, Imo State. Yes, he has been sick, but he is not paralyzed. I saw him at a function earlier this year
Re: Please Where Is The Former Senator Auther Nzeribe? by DerideGull(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
berem: but he isn't that old na! He should be in his early 70's. The man ruru aru ruala di egwu. All I can say its nemesis catching up with him.

I guess here you go again feeding off on irresponsible innuendos. There is no doubt you are what you were. Believe me, it sucks.
Re: Please Where Is The Former Senator Auther Nzeribe? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
DerideGull:

I guess here you go again feeding off on irresponsible innuendos. There is no doubt you are what you were. Believe me, it sucks.
a turu m asi na Nzeribe ruru aru? You should know him better. Both of you are probably age mates if I am not mistaken. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us What You Think The Old Umuahia Main Market Should Be Developed Into / BREAKING NEWS: Malaysia Airlines Plane Shot Down In Ukraine Near Russian Border / Cong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.