Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt (16575 Views)

DSP Faces Dismissal Over Bribe / Father Of Two, Tortured To Death At Sokoto Checkpoint By Policemen (Pictured) / Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by stantob(m): 4:40am On Dec 14, 2013
Wipe police force away from that country called Nigeria but before then the officer should face death by strangling.
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by sholikay(m): 5:45am On Dec 14, 2013
atikubaba: O my GOD!!!! just married in July.
hmmnnn..i say dis one is strong...dis ain't natural,dis is highly spiritual warfare,they got him at dis particular junction..God save us all oo,may we not be wraped up with year 2013 ending..click like if u believe u are going to witness December 2014..
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by derolemode(m): 6:58am On Dec 14, 2013
I have always said it dat Nigeria should review their firearms laws maybe 1 day the police would no longer think cary an 11 inch metal no longer matter
I'm not a promoter of violence but until then will they know dat we are not totally helpless
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by amivel(f): 8:07am On Dec 14, 2013
I know him we are grew up in woji vet nice and obedient child can't sleep since u heard about his death do painful

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by amivel(f): 8:08am On Dec 14, 2013
The only son left in the family is gone just like that so painful
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by amivel(f): 8:10am On Dec 14, 2013
God will judge them just because of money
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by amivel(f): 8:15am On Dec 14, 2013
nerodenero: That is why I try as much as possible to avoid these monsters like plague. In fact, I practically run away whenever and wherever I see them.
Me too I run when I see them with guns
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by nwaanambra1(m): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2013
santa62: So painful to imagine we will not be seeing or hearing from you again donbraye, your friends, and family love you and will miss you. Rest in peace my brother and a friend. please join us and sign up for justice.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/nigerian-human-rights-commission-prosecute-killer-cop

PLS LETS ALL SIGN THIS PETITION - ITS TIME WE FIGHT BACK PEACEFULLY

i just did! pls go to the link and sign yours. cry cry

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/nigerian-human-rights-commission-prosecute-killer-cop

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by 2kurupt(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2013
RIP to the dead. It's quite unfortunate, I feel sad for the widow.
The Nigerian media is not doing enough to expose the evils of these so-called security operatives else this negative trend should have reduced by now.

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by c4sam(m): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2013
otijah: Who will take care of that beautiful woman nw? Please @op tell me the mans residence so I can discuss with the wife on how to continue her sex urge, that woman cannot be left like that
A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥Ơ̴̴̴͡K⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ ?

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by talktimi(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
amivel: I know him we are grew up in woji vet nice and obedient child can't sleep since u heard about his death do painful
Musiwa grin
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by olumideba: 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
I saw Don B 16yrs back when i left sec sch(AFSS PH) .Tall athletic guy. Accidental discharge my foot. Guns don't just kill people, people kill people. The military man removed the gun from safe with an intension to kill. Justice on earth or beyond, RIP my brother.

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by cannonnier(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
julius caesar: dnt mind shallow minded peeps, is d governor not d chief security officer of d state, why is he not blamed for this? But u dull headed fellas will blame Gej for anything wrong concerning Nigeria . What is good for d goose is good for d gander.

i really mean you should blame GEj
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by chrisemy01: 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
Pls any new update as per the action the police/security operatives have taken for law to take its cause? Pls help if u can witout waiting for d family or friend to reach U. RIP don B. I don't even knw Wat to tell ur wife. Life!!!
Raymondenyi: I n my colleague, @ BMH n some other nurses were the ones that attended to that man, when he was rushed to the hospital, contrary to that report; pls no time wasted in the hospital, immediately he wwas rushed in, we pounced into action, buh he was bleeding internally, so badly, as the spot he was hit, was very delicate (pls his intestine, never came out)...
I cee deaths, buh there re some I cee that weakens n so bitterly pains my inner man, this is one of those cases. A very healthy n vibrant looking youngman, its such a pity... Buh this shouldn't end here, I bbelieve this could have happened to any one of us or our relatives; just like that, the careless overzealousness of d NPF; has become tooo much, it has to be tamed. I 1da, d kind of pain, they would have caused d family

Bbecos of this, I was talking with a mobile police man, since, he is an insider, if there was a way he could, advice to go about this, n he categgorically told me, that d present comissioner of police in rivers (mbu) does not joke with this kind of case!!! That d family should go to a policae station n report! N mek the news go widespread n @ least get to the CP! That that police officer will b charged wt muder n could pay dearly for this misdeed with his life...
Pls Nairalanders , let's try n dissipate this news, dis mans death must not be in vain, it has to cee justice n serve as a deterrent to others alike; pls... The family can get across to me.. I could help meet peole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected killers Of Lautech Student Arrested / Lagos Government Re-arraigns Four Ex-sars Officers For Abuse Of Office / Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.