Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

What Is Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Cheating? (1873 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? / How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Cheating? by Subom1(f): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
It seems many people have different views and opinions when it comes to cheating esp men and women. Some people believe that only when you have sex with another man/woman then you are cheating. For me even kissing someone is cheating, approaching a girl/boy, getting her number and constantly texting and calling them while you have a gf/bf(is that cheating too, because to me it is)?
Re: What Is Cheating? by Mynd44: 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
**following**
Re: What Is Cheating? by MissLirusehn(f): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
Cheating 2 me means keeping frm ur partner what he or she needs to know.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Cheating? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mynd_44: **following**
Guy what're you doing here Mynd? thought you gat a job to do at the music section? Meanwhile, this topic has the worst question. Everybody knows what cheating is anyway, so what's the vibe about.THREAD CLOSED
Re: What Is Cheating? by Enegod(m): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
If you do ANYTHING with another person
other than who you're with and that
same action would hurt you if they did
it... it's cheating period!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: What Is Cheating? by 190: 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
cheating is when you accidentially trip and fall inside another girl's punny embarassed embarassed

Keyword" - ACCIDENT!

its never meant embarassed
Re: What Is Cheating? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
I can't believe that people are still answering on this topic, enen 190.
Re: What Is Cheating? by 190: 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
Go_n_Die: I can't believe that people are still answering on this topic, enen 190.

its a good topic cos ive accidentally and mistakenly tripped and fallen into punnies so many timess embarassed
Re: What Is Cheating? by Enegod(m): 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
Go_n_Die: I can't believe that people are still answering on this topic, enen 190.
its a front page topic undecided
Re: What Is Cheating? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
190:

its a good topic cos ive accidentally and mistakenly tripped and fallen into punnies so many timess embarassed

Sharrap, virgin like you undecided

@poster, cheating is the state of one's ignorant mind or conscience after going detour in the current relationship

1 Like

Re: What Is Cheating? by segello58(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
tell your lover that a man gave you a complementary card, or a man took u out for dinner, or you gave every men your number if hes cool with it then its not cheating while some men will be mad about it.

tell your wife that you admire some ladies and you ask for their contact, tell her everything about how you feel. the point or limit she gets hungry or irritated by your attitude is considered cheat, doctors sees peoples unclothedness and their partners accepts it as their profession
Re: What Is Cheating? by 190: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
joeydozzy:

Sharrap, virgin like you undecided

Ehen shocked shocked

If i hear grin grin grin

I be Bad boy oh cheesy
Re: What Is Cheating? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
190:

Ehen shocked shocked

If i hear grin grin grin

I be Bad boy oh cheesy

So is pope Francis undecided undecided

Describe am
Re: What Is Cheating? by GoodFaith: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
MissLirusehn: Cheating 2 me means keeping frm ur partner what he or she needs to know.
That is very correct

6 Likes

Re: What Is Cheating? by 190: 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
joeydozzy:

So is pope Francis undecided undecided

Describe am

See Joseph come dey doubt me grin grin
Re: What Is Cheating? by fasho01(m): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
Cheating is a lot of things.

Will be back to give a detailed break down but from the moment you begin to give your time & attention to someone else other than your partner, it starts there
Re: What Is Cheating? by Subom1(f): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
yet you are still here. If you dnt like this topic then pls vamouse and stop derailing the thread. This is quite a problem because I actually have a friend in a situation when she feels her boyfriend has cheated but he does not feel same way because that is not his "definition" of cheating. Some people think if its not sex then it"s "okay" am just "flirting" or its not cheating cheating

1 Like

Re: What Is Cheating? by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 13, 2013
Cheating is when I call him and tell him I love him and he doesn't say it back to me. That is cheating to me! He is probably telling someone else that undecided angry
Re: What Is Cheating? by shizzle11(m): 1:39am On Dec 13, 2013
Subom1: yet you are still here. If you dnt like this topic then pls vamouse and stop derailing the thread. This is quite a problem because I actually have a friend in a situation when she feels her boyfriend has cheated but he does not feel same way because that is not his "definition" of cheating. Some people think if its not sex then it"s "okay" am just "flirting" or its not cheating cheating

That your friend (that is if its not you), is too possessive. Why is she giving herself unnecessary hypertension? Its obvious she's the jealous type and this can destroy any relationship.

If collecting the number of the opposite sex is termed cheating by you, then you too must have been guilty cos you can't claim you've never had a guy's number after you met your boyfriend
Re: What Is Cheating? by Snoggy(m): 2:18am On Dec 13, 2013
Cheating undecided
Re: What Is Cheating? by Enegod(m): 5:18am On Dec 13, 2013
Re: What Is Cheating? by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 13, 2013
Subom1: yet you are still here. If you dnt like this topic then pls vamouse and stop derailing the thread. This is quite a problem because I actually have a friend in a situation when she feels her boyfriend has cheated but he does not feel same way because that is not his "definition" of cheating. Some people think if its not sex then it"s "okay" am just "flirting" or its not cheating cheating
VAMOUSE! Really? wait for me
Re: What Is Cheating? by Subom1(f): 6:49am On Dec 13, 2013
shizzle11:

That your friend (that is if its not you), is too possessive. Why is she giving herself unnecessary hypertension? Its obvious she's the jealous type and this can destroy any relationship.

If collecting the number of the opposite sex is termed cheating by you, then you too must have been guilty cos you can't claim you've never had a guy's number after you met your boyfriend
Sir wtf are you talking about? I never even stated what happened between my friend and her boyfriend so where did all your assumptions and conclusions come from Anyways I never said collecting a number is cheating, besides if am in a relationship, why do I need to collect numbers of different strange men I meet unless I have an ulterior motive. To each their own.
Re: What Is Cheating? by Subom1(f): 6:49am On Dec 13, 2013
Go_n_Die: VAMOUSE! Really? wait for me
tongue
Re: What Is Cheating? by fweshyboi(m): 8:03am On Dec 13, 2013
Cheating is when you do examination Mal practice Lol.... #following thread
Re: What Is Cheating? by vizkiz: 9:46am On Dec 13, 2013
mayapop: Cheating is when I call him and tell him I love him and he doesn't say it back to me. That is cheating to me! He is probably telling someone else that undecided angry

i say dt 2 vannesa every 4kinq tym buh ah still 4**k tracy behind d scene wuh hav u qt u say abt dt??

2 Likes

Re: What Is Cheating? by dre11(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2013
Check the dictionary
ok!
Re: What Is Cheating? by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2013
A man who truly loves his woman won't go out of line and if he does, he will admit his wrongdoing ...not maintain his actions were okay. Just because it doesn't involve sex doesn't mean it's not cheating {e.g. emotional affairs}.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Cheating? by kundi90(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2013
@op, To every deed there is a root. Those are the roots to the actual cheating.
Re: What Is Cheating? by totalbaby(f): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
Cheating is not just physical but can be emotional too. Doing and feeling things that should be reserved for only your gf/bf/wife/husband is cheating. For example confiding and opening up to the opposite sex on things you do not even tell your own partner or feeling joy and excitement as well as "naughty" thoughts chatting to someone else rather than your own partner is cheating(emotionally) and may soon turn to cheating(physically).
Re: What Is Cheating? by shizzle11(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
Subom1: [s]Sir wtf are you talking about? I never even stated what happened between my friend and her boyfriend so where did all your assumptions and conclusions come from[/s] Anyways I never said collecting a number is cheating, besides if am in a relationship, why do I need to collect numbers of different strange men I meet unless I have an ulterior motive. To each their own.
I'll let it slide
Re: What Is Cheating? by totalbaby(f): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
vizkiz:

i say dt 2 vannesa every 4kinq tym buh ah still 4**k tracy behind d scene wuh hav u qt u say abt dt??
What a douchebag...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Hilarious Marriage Proposal / Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites / Does Cheating Make Her A Slut?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.