Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? (7456 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? by eveseh(f): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2006
how do you know?
can you notic it coming?
Re: How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? by hotangel2(f): 5:39am On Apr 25, 2006
Yeah, but not always.
Re: How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? by lunafish(f): 9:02pm On May 10, 2006
You know when he's cheating on you because your intuition.instincts spell it out for you.
If you're in love or plain foolish, you'll want to ignore it-but don't/.
People reveal themselves all the time-sometimes we refrain from seeing that so see him/her as he is not as you dream that they would be.
Re: How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? by eveseh(f): 9:08pm On May 10, 2006
lunafish:

You know when he's cheating on you because your intuition.instincts spell it out for you.
If you're in love or plain foolish, you'll want to ignore it-but don't/.
People reveal themselves all the time-sometimes we refrain from seeing that so see him/her as he is not as you dream that they would be.

u are right kiss
when they are cheating they dont wanna see the ld one again cheesy
Re: How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? by diddy4(m): 9:51pm On May 14, 2006
i dont cheat but if i should, none of y'all will notice so basically its only an amature will be caught chaeting. those that know the rules always get away with it. dont hate me ladies, am just stating a lil guy fact here.
Re: How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? by eveseh(f): 10:06pm On May 14, 2006
diddy4dt:

i don't cheat but if i should, none of y'all will notice so basically its only an amature will be caught chaeting. those that know the rules always get away with it. don't hate me ladies, am just stating a lil guy fact here.

i will notice it,the frist time,
u aint no playa boy,so just shut up tongue tongue
Re: How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:09pm On May 14, 2006
of course U will, unless of course U're as dumb as they come, but no son of a gun is ever gonna do that to me! never!

Once i see it coming, im gonna dump him like a ''rag'''
Re: How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? by eveseh(f): 10:14pm On May 14, 2006
Rhodalyn:

of course U will, unless of course U're as dumb as they come, but no son of a gun is ever going to do that to me! never!

Once i see it coming, im going to dump him like a ''rag'''

wahahahahaha,only dumb blonds do that,lol lol
if anyman do that to me i'mma kick thire @$$ be4 they kick mine
Re: How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? by ciaragirl(f): 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2006
u will know from the way he atcs
Re: How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? by carechoji(m): 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2006
If I was a woman, I will not border myself to know whether my man is cheating on me, thefact is that, since I know he is cheating on me, confronting him wouldn solve the problem but rather bring more problem, what I will do is to commit him into prayer and the rest is left for God to take charge of it. It is not my responsibility to judge him, but to also encourage him the more to stop going out with other women.

May be the question i should ask myself is this, what am I doing that is making him go after another woman, am I a problem to him, am I disconforting him or am I not appealing to his own liking.

I believe with this and many more questions, a woman doesnt need to go chasing after her husband in beer parlours, restaurants and joints for him to come to her, he will for himself start chasing her, because he sees in her what other woman have and that alone will not aloowed him to go after other women.

But above all, God has the answer to all that.

Choji
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? by Babygirl4(f): 2:17am On Nov 02, 2006
Madea (Dairy of a mad black woman) says "if you think your man is cheating on you girrll, nine times out of ten he probably is!

Women have that intuition only if they don't want to believe it.

If my man cheats on me, he's gone, isn't worth it. I can do bad by myself.
Re: How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? by chelsea4su(f): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2006
it can,t happen, what if it happens am gonna cheat on him back
Re: How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? by OhGrey(m): 4:59pm On May 09, 2007
Is there also a way to know when your woman is cheating on you?
Re: How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? by lexyflexy(m): 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2009
@ OhGrey
Nna daalu for that question

@ chelsea4su
It is easier said that done - put yourself in the guy's shoes - - - two wrongs will never make a right
Re: How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? by GoldenS(f): 2:06am On Dec 24, 2009
when he is always too busy, suddenly doesn't give u attention anymore angry angry    and his phone is always beeping! men are just bloody cheats!  angry
Re: How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? by humblemate(m): 2:18am On Dec 24, 2009
It's not good for any man cheat on his woman, but if one does, I advise that the woman should sit back and look at herself to know why she could not attract her man with all the endowments God has given to her,
Re: How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? by Pweety4me(f): 2:27am On Dec 24, 2009
When he stops 4ucking u hissss
Re: How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? by firedancer(f): 2:40am On Dec 24, 2009
when he sneaks around to pick his calls and starts getting paranoid if you get anywhere near his phone,when he he's giving monosyllabic answers when he is on the phone,all of a sudden he doesn't enjoy wat ever it is you guys enjoyed doing together anymore,when you talk he gives you the "lord help me am so bored"look just know it he is so cheating on you, what to do is comfront him on it and if he is guilty kick him outta your life literally
Re: How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? by henryhemon(m): 8:10am On Dec 24, 2009
Expect she's acting d fool,wen a partner cheats on his/her boo it'll surely change d way things were in d relationship.wen my gf cheats on me I'll walk away expect I chose to stay nt cuz I dnt know she's cheating.
Re: How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? by Approved1(f): 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2009
When a person is cheating they tend to

a) Find petty reasons to pick a fight or be upset with you
b) Reduce amount of affection toward you
c) Suddenly get very protective over cell phones, closets, even you handling their clothes - and they might start talking jargon, saying "its all about respect."
d) Will give an unusual amount of details about their whereabouts, or reasons they could not contact you. (#1 sign of a lie is tooo much unsolicited detail about ordinary/casual activities)
e) **Occassioanlly the liar will be waaay less communicative than their normal selves even when it seems they aren't angry with you.

, I hope you're taking notes
Re: How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? by banqkool: 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2010
noooooooooooooo
Re: How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? by ebila(m): 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2010
@post,
Dis is comin' from a guys perspective.These were d fins i did wen i had another gurl;

I called her less.

Made up reasons why we couldn't see as often as we used to.

I became more protective of my fone.

D fins dat she did dat i liked started irritatin' me.

I kissed her less.

I became more aggressive towards her.

I generally became less carin'.

But somtimes,we could be perfect wif u while cheatin',at dat point,u may neva know!
Re: How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? by jaffi: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2010
simple observations:

#1 reduce time spent with you
#2 depending on the relationship-courtship or marriage even just dating-complain will start.
#3 will not be free to pick his calls in your presence anymore.
#4 and many more
you want some more hints mail me jaffifredrick@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Please Stop Saying It.. STOP IT!! / MEET CALIGULA: The Most *Disgusting Man In ManKind History (Viewers Discretion) / Does The Size Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.