Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

"acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven (898 Views)

Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell / Leave Any Church That Speaks In Tongues(gibberish) / Questions For Christians: Is the Catholic Church The First Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 13, 2013
Am I the only one that has noticed his level of hatred for the catholic church that he keeps posting threads to bash the church

Note I have asked him the church he attends in his thread but he completely avoids answering.

Like I always say: It's never enough to hide behind the keyboard (on a faceless forum like nl) running around the religious section like a puppy to sentence any church to hell.

You have to tell us the heavenly church you attend perhaps we can start with your church.

Acidosis, I use this thread to dare you to lay aside all shame and finally mention this your church which is a sure way to heaven. Or don't you want us to know who your heavenly pastor is so we too can join the heavenly church wagon. grin

How will you convert us nah if you're so ashamed of showing us the way to your heaven certified church?

Please do not shy away from this question as usual. Abi na only you wan go heaven?

Also if anyone out there knows his church,please don't hesitate to post it.
Thanks
Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by Acidosis(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sir,

I have something to correct there, I do not hate the Catholic Church. Hate is a strong word, bro.

I guess you meant the doctrine "catholicism".

As par your question, I'm a follower of Christ. The name of my Church is irrelevant over there (Heaven).

As far as we are on Nairaland, I would always love to talk about the ultimate word of God.
Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
Acidosis: Sir,

I have something to correct there, I do not hate the Catholic Church. Hate is a strong word, bro.

I guess you meant the doctrine "catholicism".

As par your question, I'm a follower of Christ. The name of my Church is irrelevant over there (Heaven).

As far as we are on Nairaland, I would always love to talk about the ultimate word of God.

Answer not accepted. I just need to know your church since according to you, catholic is hell bound.
I thought my question is simple and clear enough. Enough of your sermons, I've heard enough of it.
I want to know the church you attend. That's all
Thanks
Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by okpurukata(f): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
Acid please answer or forever be silent

1 Like

Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by POPEII: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
Them don't want us to come to heaven with then embarassed sad cry wicked heretics lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by Acidosis(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kamsy10:

Answer not accepted. I just need to know your church since according to you, catholic is hell bound.
I thought my question is simple and clear enough. Enough of your sermons, I've heard enough of it.
I want to know the church you attend. That's all
Thanks

Its not one of those 'popular' churches you're familiar with..

So there is no point telling you.

If you go through the list of churches in Nigeria, you'll see over 100,000 different names of pentecostal churches.. so what's the point?

I know you're here to bash Jet Pastors and extravagant men BUT sorry, I don't do crowd. I do not attend any of these churches you know..
Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by Acidosis(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
okpurukata: Acid please answer or forever be silent
lol @ your name

Well, Church Of Jesus Christ cool

How about that?
Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by Acidosis(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
POPE II: Them don't want us to come to heaven with then embarassed sad cry wicked heretics lipsrsealed

No "Church" can guarantee your entry into the Kingdom of God.

Only YOU can.
Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by POPEII: 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
Acidosis:

No "Church" can guarantee your entry into the Kingdom of God.

Only YOU can.
abegi we want to join your church, I'm tired of being a Catholic. Help your brother acidosis

1 Like

Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by Acidosis(m): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
POPE II: abegi we want to join your church, I'm tired of being a Catholic. Help your brother acidosis

Sadly, my church do not have a branch in your domain. But you can join a living church around you..

But like I said bro, church is not the main thing...
Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by POPEII: 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
Acidosis:

Sadly, my church do not have a branch in your domain. But you can join a living church around you..

what's my domain? sad
Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by Acidosis(m): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
POPE II: what's my domain? sad

Outside the middle belt
Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by POPEII: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
Acidosis:

Outside the middle belt
Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by POPEII: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
You need to expand, anyways we can always come in the middle belt. Who is your pastor

1 Like

Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
Acidosis:

So All of a sudden now, church is no longer the main thing. ROTFLMAO

Your church is the only one I want, to MAKE SURE am on the heavenly wagon.

Like I said I've tried a number of Pentecostal churches b4 returning to cath church so I only want yours at this point.
Thanks
Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
POPE II: You need to expand, anyways we can always come in the middle belt. Who is your pastor

I want to know too
Thanks
Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by Acidosis(m): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
^ ^

POPE II: You need to expand, anyways we can always come in the middle belt. Who is your pastor

I preach Jesus, not Pastor.
Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
Acidosis:

Also please kindly explain the meaning of a living church and which one is a dying church cos I don't remember Jesus using such adjectives.
If you can equally name the living churches: That might help me to understand better so I know what to do with the dying ones

Thanks
Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by Acidosis(m): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kamsy10:

Also please kindly explain the meaning of a living church and which one is a dying church cos I don't remember Jesus using those adjectives.
If you can equally name some of the living churches: That might help me to understand better

Thanks

Living church - A church that follows the pathway of Christ and the apostles...
Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by Nomswilli(m): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
Acidosis pls answer d questions kos u earlier pointed to d factdat Catholics are domed...u kan save us if u wish

1 Like

Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
Acidosis:

Living church - A church that follows the pathway of Christ and the apostles...

First, Could you please reference a scripture where Jesus used the adjectives "living" and "dying" to qualify his church

Or did you really make up those words and used it to qualify Jesus' church?
Or are we helping Jesus to differentiate two types of churches incase he (Jesus) cannot figure out the difference grin

I want to know the origin of such words please.

Secondly, give examples of the churches that are living and the ones are dying
Thanks
Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by Enigma(m): 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
Acidosis:
lol @ your name

Well, Church Of Jesus Christ cool

How about that?

The bolded is all you need to tell anyone ---- unless you deliberately choose otherwise for some reason of your own. If people want alternative names, I suggest:

1. The Church of God
2. The Church of Christ
3. The Church of the Lord
4. The Christian Church

The first three are clearly in the Bible; the fourth is biblical.

smiley
Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by Enigma(m): 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
Acidosis: ^ ^ I preach Jesus, not Pastor.

Exactly! It is worthless preaching "pastor" --- or "pope"; or even "church father" for that matter. smiley
Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by POPEII: 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
*Yawns*

Bump

Fail!.......
Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by adsonstone: 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
Enigma:

The bolded is all you need to tell anyone ---- unless you deliberately choose otherwise for some reason of your own. If people want alternative names, I suggest:

1. The Church of God
2. The Church of Christ
3. The Church of the Lord
4. The Christian Church

The first three are clearly in the Bible; the fourth is biblical.

smiley

Perfect!

In addition, I also suggest calling it 'The Synagogue' just like the one in Ephesus is called in the book of Acts... (not SCOAN).

1 Like

Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by POPEII: 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
Fail
Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by Enigma(m): 12:04am On Dec 14, 2013
adsonstone:

Perfect!

In addition, I also suggest calling it 'The Synagogue' just like the one in Ephesus is called in the book of Acts... (not SCOAN).

Bros, I personally will suggest sticking to the word "Church" because of its significance as "the called out" and "separate" and, especially, the body of Christ! smiley
Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 14, 2013
Kamsy10:

First, Could you please reference a scripture where Jesus used the adjectives "living" and "dying" to qualify his church

Or did you really make up those words and used it to qualify Jesus' church?
Or are we helping Jesus to differentiate two types of churches incase he (Jesus) cannot figure out the difference grin

I want to know the origin of such words please.

Secondly, give examples of the churches that are living and the ones are dying
Thanks

Re: "acidosis" please let us know your church>The church that's the sure way 2heaven by try69: 9:35am On Dec 14, 2013
Only a fool will tell me not to belong to a body (church) of God's people for good guide as I work out my salvation..

Leave the catholic church, leave the catholic church..yet they cannot boldly recommend where to go for me.

When the bible said the church is the pillar of truth, I guess it was talking about us individually proclaiming our perceived truth..

All in the name of ridicule for the church that christ himself launched..

SHOW ME THE MAN THAT STARTED THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND I WILL LEAVE HER OR FOREVER SHUT UP.

(1) (Reply)

The DELIVERER / Is It Right For An ATM To Be In A Church? / The GREATEST Engineer and Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.