Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

To Tell Or Not To Tell? On My Brother! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / To Tell Or Not To Tell? On My Brother! (651 Views)

Help:my Brother's Car Has Bin Seized By Custom Officials. / My Brother Sold My Car With The Original Documents Without My Consent / My Brother's Poor Car :'( (Plus Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Tell Or Not To Tell? On My Brother! by IdaraCHODB(m): 1:58am On Dec 13, 2013

Should I inform my brother's girlfriend to be careful with my brother

since

my brother had an accident last week,

although he has fixed the damage, and it is barely noticeable except to a keen eye or you have been told.

The girlfriend and him are planning a trip to the village this Christmas and he will be driving her.

Here are the words of the SMS that my mum suggests that I should to send to the girl the night before they travel and copy my brother?

" Dear Bleep

I wish to warn you that YYYY speeds unreasonably.

It is so bad that last Saturday he had a serious accident that nearly killed him and our sister as they were returning from ZZZZ.

I am therefore warning you to set a speed limit and ensure he complies with it or else be bold enough to disembark."

House advice me!
Re: To Tell Or Not To Tell? On My Brother! by itsadey: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2013
Common sense would suggest that you warn your brother about your brother
Re: To Tell Or Not To Tell? On My Brother! by IdaraCHODB(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
itsadey: Common sense would suggest that you warn your brother about your brother

Confused!
Re: To Tell Or Not To Tell? On My Brother! by IdaraCHODB(m): 6:00am On Dec 14, 2013
My thinking is for the sake of the future, its neater to ask the guy to tell the gal, and tell him when he must tell the gal, and if he doesn't by that date, the gal can be told by someone else, any other way seems to me to be jumping the gun

And risking my relationship with my brother and my brother's relationship with the girl

(1) (Reply)

Ajah Honda Mechanic / Mazda MPV 2012 . Fuel Pump Price / The Car Or The Bike? Which Would You Love To Spend An Hour With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.