Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

Belly Binding After Childbirth: Does It Work? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Belly Binding After Childbirth: Does It Work? (2420 Views)

Is Lots Of Sex During Pregnancy Helpful During Childbirth? / Ladies, How To Look Good And Maintain A Great Body After Childbirth / No Blood Flow After Childbirth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Belly Binding After Childbirth: Does It Work? by EmemJU(f): 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2008
just had a baby, and u know how everyone comes around with their pieces of advice,
one that has been recurring is the issue of belly binding,
everyone telling me, how its very impt i do it so my tommy will flatten

i want to know, does it really work?

cos my husband's like 'ur tommy wil return after 6wks and stuff, and that i could do exercises afterwards,

lets hear frm experiences pls,
Re: Belly Binding After Childbirth: Does It Work? by vvvjustice: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2008
EmemJU:

just had a baby, and u know how everyone comes around with their pieces of advice,
one that has been recurring is the issue of belly binding,
everyone telling me, how its very impt i do it so my tommy will flatten

i want to know, does it really work?

because my husband's like 'your tommy wil return after 6wks and stuff, and that i could do exercises afterwards,

lets hear frm experiences please,
How long has it been since you had your baby?
Was that by natural birth or by Cesarean section, was there any complication?
How has your after-birth condition been?
What method do you use in feeding your baby?
Any further information might be of help
A reply, will enable us assess your situation.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Hiv/aids More Rampant In Africa Than Europe( Who is More Promiscous) / Soft Foods To Eat After Wisdom Teeth Removal / Where To Buy Ghana Black Soap In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.