Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man (8699 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / I Can’t Believe She Swallowed The Ring / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by chaloner(m): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2013
You guys just need to read this.....
It happened in calabar few weeks
back. I heard it today in a BRT bus.
This world is becoming even more
scary oh.
A newly married man saw a
prostitute clothed seductively by the
road. she was just to sexy to be
overlooked. He picked her up and
abandoned the way home to a hotel.
He lodged in with her. In less than
five minutes he was on top of her.
The prostitute was as flexible as a
snake. When he was having sex with
her, her moanings sounded like a
'hissing snake'. But he was carried
away with her moves and didn't
really give his concern to it. The
married man had sex with her over
and over again. Paid her more than
what they bargained.
He woke up at voodoo hour with the
intention of having another round
with her. He didn't find her on the
bed. He heard hissing sounds in the
bathroom. He scrambles out of bed
and saunters to the bathroom. He
opened the door. His heart beat
drummed heavily as he saw big
pythons talking to each other. He
screamed loudly. The pythons leaped
on him. He ran to the door and found
it locked. The pythons crawled to
him. He shouted for help and banged
the door. The pythons got to him and
jumps to strike him. Immediately he
woke up! And almost screamed but
couldn't when he discovered it was
just a nightmare. The room was dark.
The lights were switched off he felt.
He felt something cold touching his
body. He searched with his hands
and it felt like a cylinder with a hard
skin impregnated with scales. He
finally felt something trying to
swallow his head. He touched it and
discovered it was a big snake trying
to swallow him up. The room wasn't
dark. His head, down to his chest was
inside the snake's mouth. The snake's
poisonous saliva covered his face. He
started struggling and struggling. But
the snake pinned him down. He tried
to scream for help but couldn't
because if he opens his mouth, the
snake's poisonous saliva will flow in
and he will unavoidably swallow it
forcefully. He kicked his leg, used his
hands but the snake was too strong.
He managed to bite the snake's
tongue. The snake got wounded and
forcefull vomits him. He looked at the
snake with blood on his mouth and
discovered it was a big python. He
grabbed an empty bottle and
smashed the python. The python
collapsed. He jerked up and jumped
out of the bed. He started screaming
for help. He dashed out of the hotel.
He got home, looking all clean and
cool. His wife was asleep aleady. He
crawled into the bed beside his wife
and slept off. He woke up almost at
dawn and discovered his wife has
turned into a snake.. The wife told
him everything he did and how he
stroke a python dead. Before he
could apologise, his wife tod him she
was her mother disguised in a
different body. He cheated on him
with her mother. She so got angry.
The man almost commited suicide.
His wife told him to return to that
hotel and carry her mother back to
the house if not she'll kill him. He left
immediately and rushed down to the
hotel. He went straight to the hotel
room and found his wife, mother-
inlaw, his sister, his mother in the
room. They were all hissing like
snakes. Immediately he realised they
were all in the same secret cult. They
stood up and watch him without
saying a word. Great panic gripped
him by the throat. He couldn't talk.....
And the only problem now is **I
don't just know how I will end this
FAKE story...****
Mtcheww www...Happened in Calabar
my foot..... Fake story joor...I'm sorry
if I scared you.
Anyway this is one way of saying *be
careful* The season is not as safe as it
appears.

6 Likes

Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 13, 2013
Lion liar of the tribe of judah

4 Likes

Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by chaloner(m): 7:45am On Dec 13, 2013
Obasgilbert: Lion liar of the tribe of judah
over funny dey worry u ......
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by gothrones(m): 7:45am On Dec 13, 2013
Chei; see tori.
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by zeb04(f): 7:47am On Dec 13, 2013
U really scared me
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by chaloner(m): 7:50am On Dec 13, 2013
zeb04: U really scared me
I'm sorry dear.....I jus wan to get myself scared so I cannot talk to any gal dis season
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2013
Op..you shld be chained to a psychiatric hospital bed immediately.
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by chaloner(m): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2013
gbosaa: Op..you shld be chained to a psychiatric hospital bed immediately.
u re not wronng my brother but who wil get d mind now after seeing my story?
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by Sowhizy(f): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2013
Ur head dia

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 13, 2013
Obasgilbert: Lion liar of the tribe of judah
I awear even 5year old pikin no go believe dis rubbish
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 13, 2013
gbosaa: Op..you shld be chained to a psychiatric hospital bed immediately.
not only that armed security men need to guard him aswell
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2013
U really scared tha sh&t out of me. Used one hand to cover my mouf and was scrolling down lil by lil...cuz i was scared of seeing a disgusting pix of a snake.

Nice story

Ya left nyash there grin
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by Lawconfessor(f): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2013
Scared ke? For wia? I read to some point n my mind told me dat dis is TOTAL GIBBERISH n to check up d end of d story n ppl's comment b4 i read further- lo n behold stupidity of d century.

How can a normal human being cook up dis kinda story- we re wot we say, fink n do.

As for ME- HE THAT IS IN ME IS GREATER THAN he who is in d world(u). So u cant scare ME.
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by teemy(m): 8:46am On Dec 13, 2013
found the story quite interesting as well as the lesson implied. even story was never true, the reminder in this felicitating of keeping marriage morals is required. good job
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 13, 2013
what a nice tale. complete with the calabar ashawo
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by Exponental(m): 8:51am On Dec 13, 2013
D story looked so fake n confusing though, but I love d concluding part of how to end it.
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 13, 2013
chaloner: u re not wronng my brother but who wil get d mind now after seeing my story?

grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by Blakjewelry(m): 9:26am On Dec 13, 2013
This your story get s leg o! I have never heard of python swallowing it prey alive, and two they are not poisonous. So, if you want to get scared i suggest you do some crazy stuff.
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by collinsola: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2013
pisure ooooooooooo grin
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by chaloner(m): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2013
teemy: found the story quite interesting as well as the lesson implied. even story was never true, the reminder in this felicitating of keeping marriage morals is required. good job
thanks thanks thanks #jumping up and thanking u
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by Cikoloko(m): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2013
chaloner: thanks thanks thanks #jumping up and thankingu

Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by Yungprince(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2013
You are sick
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by Jtmanager(m): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2013
chaloner: thanks thanks thanks #jumping up and thanking u
en me too
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by KweenAdz(f): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2013
Long story....who has d time to read ds nonsense...I dnt fink I wanna know wat u wrote sef angry
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 13, 2013
Op, are you a Nollywood scriptwriter?
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by wizztheman(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
Since ave been reading tales on NL,dis is d worst..Stupid,Dumb,Annoying and full incomprehendable sh*ts..If I eva see u post any useless tales here,I ll snd Boko haram ur house address.
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
I got scared and annoyed later on!
Op, if i catch you! I will feed u to my pets.
#bangsHeadOnwall
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by Andyblaze: 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
WHO CARES

ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE ARE NIGERIAN GUYS STILL DOING THIS? - https://www.nairaland.com/1554328/nigerian-boyfriends-still-dey-thing
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by karo93: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
most of us realised that the story was fake after he woke up from d dream but mehn....the story was interesting and captivating so we continued.....

Good work op
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lol interesting nollywood movie cheesy, pls what's d title?
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by chaloner(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
KweenAdz: Long story....who has d time to read ds nonsense...I dnt fink I wanna know wat u wrote sef angry
I dnt tink I'm d one dat advice ur bf not to buy u any xmas tins... undecided
Re: Prostitute Turned Into A Python , Nearly Swallowed The Man by chaloner(m): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
Big.game:
Op, are you a Nollywood scriptwriter?
u re tryin to tel us dat nollywood cnt organise a writeup na grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? / / What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.