Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) (8576 Views)

Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) by donestk(m): 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hilarious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) by sexymoma(f): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
Let me be honest with you..

This isn't funny. angry

6 Likes

Re: Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) by chido20(m): 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
LOL the poster above me is forming posh

1 Like

Re: Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) by chido20(m): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
sexymoma:
Let me be honest with you..
This isn't funny. angry
LOL u re forming porch abi (in Lil kesh voice)
Re: Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) by ademoladeji(m): 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
So interesting grin grin grin
Re: Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) by dollyjoy(f): 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
ademoladeji:
So interesting grin grin grin
really?
Re: Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) by falconey(m): 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
Art

1 Like

Re: Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) by czarr(m): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
Cool.
Re: Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) by ademoladeji(m): 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
really?
The creativity...

3 Likes

Re: Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) by skywalker240(m): 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Op gan u tire
i swear.
Re: Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) by AK481(m): 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) by Dfinex(f): 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
the drawing is somewhat correct because while men are busy looking smart and good after marriage, our women will automatically turn themselves to grandmothers in the name of child bearing and stuffs forgetting that the man they are married to fell in love with a beautiful hot girl .

it's quite mind boggling how some women stop taking care of themselves immediately after marriage, no more beauty treatments, no more sexy lingeries, no more sweet talks, etc all in the name of "we are now married ".

.....all the women in that category please embrace change o and help the men....

#lookinggoodisgoodbusiness

2 Likes

Re: Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
#Yawn

The poster above me. talks too much undecided

Who asked her. for epistle ?

3 Likes

Re: Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) by TinyIslamic92: 12:13am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
#Yawn

The poster above me. talks too much undecided

Who asked her. for epistle ?
She collect yah boyfriend undecided

2 Likes

Re: Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) by Chazzyboy: 2:05am On Mar 18, 2016
The man own funny
Re: Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) by DBossNG(m): 7:01am On Mar 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 18, 2016
Man picture thou
Re: Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) by adeseun22(m): 7:40am On Mar 18, 2016
winki love this, buh no immediately after marriage o. i like the drawings tho. winki love this, buh no immediately after marriage o. i like the drawings tho.

1 Like

Re: Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 18, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
She collect yah boyfriend undecided
No she collect my sleep sad sad
Re: Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) by dan9ice(m): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2016
Don't mean harsh word here please, but the woman eh turn to wiliwili after marriage lipsrsealed
Re: Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) by emmyw(m): 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lol
Re: Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) by player007(m): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Na bite mark de the man head ni abi na birthmark?
Re: Looks Of A Woman And Man Before And After Marriage Respectively (photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
U try

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find Hot Runz Girls In Delta, Warri? / My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! / She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.