Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews (17800 Views)

Igbo-Jew connection / Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad! / I’m Sure, Igbo Are Descendants Of The Jews -noam Katz, Israeli Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by Psylas(m): 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
Atigba: This man is bastard he should come to africa and ask his grandfather the history of his people. I wonder why every one is claiming to be jews
oga take it easy, my grand mother used to tell us that igbos are jews, their parents told them same thing
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
odua boy: You are moro'n,reread your post and see if it makes even an iota of sense to you.You first claimed ibo's originated from isreal then you changed to ibos originated from benin,Which one are we to believe between the two?

You are doing a great disservice to the ibo history by arguing ignorantly on a subject you know nothing of.
The latest moro'n on this thread can be no one else but your dumb self.

You couldn't even comprehend my post and then jumped in to reply me because you wanna show how senseless an uneducated ''yoruba'' man can be. . . . Lemme clear you boy, in the first paragraph: i was explaining why the Igbos worship Amadioha as their god.

At the second: i was giving an example with my town i referred as ''my own Igbo'' which worship a goddess in the Igbo land they settled in when they moved out from Benin. Hope he gets it this time undecided

MUMU!

#TeamGOM
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
god_of_music: I'm sure you just learnt that one insult today. Keep forwarding it boy, you only live once wink

#TeamGOM

undecided

Dude I'm above insulting you, yu r a kid, better yu run off to bed.
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by oduaboy1: 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
god_of_music: The latest moro'n on this thread can be no one else but your dumb self.

You couldn't even comprehend my post and then jumped in to reply me because you wanna show how senseless an uneducated ''yoruba'' man can be. . . . Lemme clear you boy, in the first paragraph: i was explaining why the Igbos worship Amadioha as their god.

At the second: i was giving an example with my town i referred as ''my own Igbo'' which worship a goddess in the Igbo land they settled in when they moved out from Benin. Hope he gets it this time undecided

MUMU!

#TeamGOM
You are confused boy,go and play with your toys.You posted this earlier
god of music: Igbos ran away from Israel and settled in a part of Africa now know as SE Nigeria
Then this.Please tell us how many type of ibos do we have for your own ibo to be different from every other ibos.
god of music: My Igbos originated from Bini, we migrated to SE in the ancient

1 Like

Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
odua boy: You are confused boy,go and play with your toys.You posted this earlierThen this.Please tell us how many type of ibos do we have for your own ibo to be different from every other ibos.
The only confused person here is you. I've explained what i meant but your brain couldn't hold the message. . . . Go and live like a frustrated illiterate cheesy

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by abbeysteph: 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
Boko haram welcom sir,since isreal is mentioned you felt obliged 2 comment...jus wondering y u muslims bliv that u knw more than evrybody when it comes to religion.go on n tell us where abrahams comes
ibnakeem: pls tell him to check if Abraham who is Jacob's Grandfather is from Isreal. Deluded phools
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by oduaboy1: 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
god_of_music: The only confused person here is you. I've explained what i meant but your brain couldn't hold the message. . . . Go and live like a frustrated illiterate cheesy

#TeamGOM
Why are you running away god of stupidity,stay and finish what you started.Please answer my question how many type of ibos do we have?.oh you dont know!!!!

It's better for you to keep quiet and watch from the sidelines when you know you are oblivious of an issue being discussed instead of barging in and displaying your outright stupidity coupled with your village illiteracy.

Idiopathic buffon!!!
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
odua boy: Why are you running away god of stupidity,stay and finish what you started.Please answer my question how many type of ibos do we have?.oh you dont know!!!!

It's better for you to keep quiet and watch from the sidelines when you know you are oblivious of an issue being discussed instead on jumping in and displaying your outright stupidity coupled with your village illiteracy.

Idiopathic buffon!!!
I never said i was running away Odeuwa cheesy

When did i say we have different types of Igbos? Are you this dumb??
If i was your father, i would stop paying your school fees after i learn about the stupidity and dullness you display online! Chai..!

I'm not gonna explain myself to you no more, i love seeing ignorant fools running around the vicious circle of mumuism! tongue

MUMU cool

#TeamGOM
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by princemol: 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
god_of_music: gods rule a paricular land or nation, Igbos ran away from Israel and settled in a part of Africa now know as SE Nigeria, then Amadioha was the god who ruled the SE. . . . The Igbos got there and had no option to worship him for letting them stay!

My Igbos originated from Bini, we migrated to SE in the ancient and settled in a land where a female goddess called ''Ogbuide'' ruled. . . We had a god in Bini but we had to worship Ogbuide, you get it now?

MUMU

#TeamGOM
Hmmmmm I see! What a deluded confusionist grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by NovusHomo(m): 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
Røtten_egg: So what next??

Exodus.
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by oduaboy1: 12:05am On Dec 15, 2013
god_of_music: I never said i was running away Odeuwa cheesy

When did i say we have different types of Igbos? Are you this dumb??
If i was your father, i would stop paying your school fees after i learn about the stupidity and dullness you display online! Chai..!

I'm not gonna explain myself to you no more, i love seeing ignorant fools running around the vicious circle of mumuism! tongue

MUMU cool

#TeamGOM
You have serious comprehension issues,your stupidity is contagious and effective measures should be taken to quarantine you from normal homo sapiens.

You posted this.
god of stupidity: My Igbos originated from Bini, we migrated to SE in the ancient
what did you mean by "my ibos".Aren't you reffering to your own types of ibo unless you have another meaning to that word.

Your parents should have sent you to uncle Emeka in lagos to learn spare parts trading instead of wasting their hard earned money on for your education.

You are a failure.
Cretinious vermin!!!cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:11am On Dec 15, 2013
Malakh: Black jews are scattered worldwide they are just called by different ethnic names not all black people are jews, Africans are not jews, Jews is short for Judah who is one of the sons of Israel.A lot of Yoruba's,Hausa's and many other ethnic tribes are part of the house of Judah who are nicknamed Jews... I have a yoruba name but that doesn't change the fact that i am of the house of Judah.....Blindness in PART has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles

Apart from the contradiction in the bold, you have belittled your heritage and identity. Seriously wtf is wrong with we Africans? Why would Africans force their history and Identity on others?
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by Fulaman198(m): 1:24am On Dec 15, 2013
POPE II: next time bring your fulani brothers who claim coming from Somali, Saudi Arabia and Bagdad okay? angry angry so because of one confused, demented and deluded pseudo Igbo you want to say that +40.000.000 people are not proud of what they are and have inferiority complex? What of Fulani who think they are Arabs?

First and foremost I did not bring this post to the front page, the other 2 mods on here are Igbo themselves, so before you point fingers and insult my ethnic group like the bigot you are maybe you should ask and determine who it actually was.

Only a select few Fulani think they are Arabs and they are the minority, and guess which country they are in? yes, that is correct, Nigeria the country of low self-esteem where Africans want to be something else whether it is Middle Eastern or European
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 15, 2013
#1-stunner:

Oh pls take a sit \_______
what r u ranting for?
y u wan drink panadol for anoda person headache??
i wont insult u buh plss use ur brain.
because 1 person comes out to claim Igbos r jews doesnt make us jews...

I am ranting because they refuse to recognize who they are! Ranting is an understatement in this regard. I am angry!

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by Stunner1(f): 1:32am On Dec 15, 2013
all4naija:

I am ranting because they refuse to recognize who they are! Ranting is an understatement in this regard. I am angry!

Thank you.

Enjoy.
Dont forget to take Panadol extra b4 u go to bed.
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 15, 2013
Did Lamurudu die in Saudi Arabia? Yes or no?
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 15, 2013
#1-stunner:

Enjoy.
Dont forget to take Panadol extra b4 u go to bed.
What is Panadol? What is it used for?
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by NellyGhenghen(m): 1:53am On Dec 15, 2013
why should anyone want to be jewish?
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by Fulaman198(m): 2:17am On Dec 15, 2013
all4naija: What is Panadol? What is it used for?

I thought you were Nigerian....

Panadol is a pain reliever.
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:54am On Dec 15, 2013
god_of_music: gods rule a paricular land or nation, Igbos ran away from Israel and settled in a part of Africa now know as SE Nigeria, then Amadioha was the god who ruled the SE. . . . The Igbos got there and had no option to worship him for letting them stay!

My Igbos originated from Bini, we migrated to SE in the ancient and settled in a land where a female goddess called ''Ogbuide'' ruled. . . We had a god in Bini but we had to worship Ogbuide, you get it now?

MUMU

#TeamGOM

Ok so you reverted to Polytheism from a monetheistic religion?

You started practicing headhunting, etc.?

You transformed your facial features into African-like.

That doesnt make any sense whatsoever.
Re: Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:57am On Dec 15, 2013
Psylas: oga take it easy, my grand mother used to tell us that igbos are jews, their parents told them same thing

your Grandmother was a christian, not a historian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man / Breif History Of Igede People Of Bunue State / Ooni: Succession Tussle Toughens - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.