Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,055 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Unilag Campus Pics - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Campus Pics (47091 Views)

Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus / New Price List Of Goods On Unilag Campus Effective From Wednesday, June 12 2013 / Spacial Prayer For Post Ume Student Commence In Unilag Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Campus Pics by Ayatullah(m): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
Akanbi93: Unilag is beautifull

You mean to say MOSHOOD ABIOLA UNIVERSITY(MAU) IS BEAUTIFUL
shocked
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by Cmfrt001(f): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
toideve:

I have also been to these schools you mentioned except Ife. From this photos, UNIBEN is finer. UNIBEN and UNILAG, which is older
all the schools mentioned are fine but ABU zaria is the finest of them all. Just so you know*no beef pls*
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by pato405(m): 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
Lag is Ok
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by pato405(m): 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by Cmfrt001(f): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
Alex J: Beauty is relative. IMO, UNILAG doesnt measure up to OAU evn from this pics. I think so far ABU(based on those pics o) is the most beautiful. #teamOAU
yes ooo and those were just the tip of the iceberg.
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by toideve(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
Cmfrt001: all the schools mentioned are fine but ABU zaria is the finest of them all. Just so you know*no beef pls*

Ehnnn we know. You happy now?
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by ZACHIE: 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
UNILAG is claustrophibic
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by Dabss(m): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
Lol! you can't even compare this with demonstration secondary school Zaria.
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by toideve(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
Lol! you can't even compare this with demonstration secondary school Zaria.

Lobatan cheesy
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by onyinye03(f): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
COme nd give us scholarship naw undecided
rudedough: You guys keep posting photos of your Universities but what i see in those photos are;

Dilapidated and Un-maintained buildings.
Rickety and Decaying infrastructures.
Neglected and unimproved Laboratories.
Plagiarized lecture notes.
Un-standardize published research.
Inexperience, Terrorizing and Corrupt Lecturers.
Brutal and Antagonizing Hooligan-Cultist students.
and an irresponsible politically motivated body called ASUU and NANS.

So I ask Nigeria students; what the hell are you guys studying in those Universities?
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by paulbets: 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
@OP honestly you must be a year one student or some unilag student-wanna-be or a freak. why on earth would you post pictures showing some areas of unilag on nairaland. now see how some people are saying shit all over. anyhow, if you think unilag is not fine, my piece of advice is this: Go And Die

1 Like

Re: Unilag Campus Pics by uchrikk(m): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
UNILAG has really improved over time. The pics are beautiful.
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by Afrok(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
It's good for an higher institution to be beautiful but I think d most important thing is d beauty of their students in learning nd character. All Nigeria schools ar beautiful just dt dem fine pass each other, don't feel bad if dey say ur school isn't fine coz it might be finer than another school.
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by Sylverbox(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
Unilag might not b d finest but I giv it 2 dem. OAU,UNIBEN,ABU,UNN are all very wonderful places 2 b in...and who is tht 1 calling Babcock??
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by Abagworo(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
Unilag is not fine and I've not seen any fine university in Nigeria. Check out my school.

Re: Unilag Campus Pics by MrRomantic1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nigerians sha! Tribalism to schoolism! We nr de ever agree 4 anyfin!
WHY
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by imsuboi(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
god_of_music: Make i post IMSU join? cheesy

#TeamGOM

no try am o! You wan fall imsu hand? That school na bush!! angry angry
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by basilo101: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
Veri serious reconstruction is going on in UNN now. I will post d pix wen most of d works are completed
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by opeyemitee(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
you guys are just wasting ur precious time. What do u all want to gain from this? After all, u will all leave these schools some day and the schools will still be there just as they used to even b4 you were born. Anyway sha i rep #OAU.
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by habibatb: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
Unilag is beautiful.tak it or leave it. Jst tak a walk around unilag nd u'll be short of words. Proudly akokite
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by imsuboi(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
MissIndependent: Funny comments. grin grin grin

By the way all Nigerian Universities are beautiful. Just study a nice course, get your Certificate with a good grade and gerrout. And yes make cool cash after that and you will be fine! smiley

I beg to differ ma'am undecided

Imo State Uni is more like a bush angry
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by Tapout(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
imsu.boi:

I beg to differ ma'am undecided

Imo State Uni is more like a bush angry

Lol...dnt worry...they will get d lions share from ASUU
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by Youngsage: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
onihaxy: The only thing I love about unilag is the water side beside it where you can have a felt of nature. Apart from that, faith academy secondary school still beta pass am
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by aydoth(m): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
Which secondary school is this?
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by Francobaresi(m): 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
Okija_juju: Mods

Please rename this thread.. Its no longer Unilag, but MAULAG..

Tenks!!!
If na me b ur papa i 4 use u play gamble cos ur wasting his money (skool fees)...hw culd u b dis STALE? Huh??
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by toideve(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
Abagworo: Unilag is not fine and I've not seen any fine university in Nigeria. Check out my school.

Ok
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by jeremiah771(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
UNIUYO ROCK, COME AND SEE SKYSCRAPER
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by nairalforlaughs: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
Greatest Akokites......GBAM!!![/quote]

Great!!!
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by Walphem(m): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
snoopy: I believe the OP probably due to dearth of enough graphical images didn't do enough justice to show Unilag. Where is the main auditorium building, where is the faculty of engineering buildings with its courtyards and greenery, where is the faculty of sciences (which is about the best building in the school in my opinion and understanding as an architect), the beautiful scenery of the lagoon front? a better and more interesting view of the senate would have been better appreciated plus a view of the new GT bank building will also shed more light on the beauty of the campus and also the julius berger hall? OP u no try mehn..
To add to this: where is the Library? the newly built social science faculty amongst others, the op didn't do his home work well enough before putting this online
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by jeremiah771(m): 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
Uniuyo on point

1 Like

Re: Unilag Campus Pics by dguizman(m): 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
Non of dem fine reach my skul jare.....team EKSU
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by Werehkpe: 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
WITHOUT a doubt, UNILAG, ABU, OAU, Ilorin, U.I stand out in terms of infrastructure, buildings, serenity and aesthetics

But if u ask me NONE BEATS the First and the Best. University of Ibadan

UNN was a sorry site when i visited 2months back BUT it still is far ahead of several universities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) / Imo State University [IMSU] Releases 2nd Supplementary Admission List / Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.