Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Unilag Campus Pics - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Campus Pics (47088 Views)

Photos Of A Snake Killed In FUPRE Campus / New Price List Of Goods On Unilag Campus Effective From Wednesday, June 12 2013 / Spacial Prayer For Post Ume Student Commence In Unilag Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Campus Pics by imsuboi(m): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
Tapout:

Lol...dnt worry...they will get d lions share from ASUU

undecided what makes you so sure?
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by dabrake(m): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
philip0906:
sorry ur the mad one here. . .stop beefing. You know we know that my school badder than urs(thats if u ever saw d 4 walls of a uni) grin grin
Need i respond to the highlighted sh1at?

By the way, is it the BU I've been to on several locations? Dude, BU is not cuter than Queens college, Yaba.
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by Amazondepth(m): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
Beauty is in d eyes of the beholder!after all that's said and done,written and snapped,ABU zaria remains d most beautiful university.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Campus Pics by Akanbi93: 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
Unilag is one of d brightest univsty in d country.d environment is cool nd beatful.if u want 2c 4 yorself,just come nd check it out.
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by Akanbi93: 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
Akanbi93: Unilag is beautifull
any one who knws d reality of prestige nd elegance,wud appreciate d beauty of UNILAG
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by wisemania(m): 1:00am On Dec 15, 2013
Ever since id wanted to study @d uni, unilag had alwaz been my choice...dou waz floged 2wice,den i had to look else where.....after all dat happened,i still thank God for wer i am(greatest UNIBEN!)....notwitstanding,some unilag structures fine pass my school own oo...big tym!....case closed....make una nodey beef d sch ibeg eee....

1 Like

Re: Unilag Campus Pics by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 15, 2013
Akanbi93: Unilag is one of d brightest univsty in d country.d environment is cool nd beatful.if u want 2c 4 yorself,just come nd check it out.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1464119_DSC05328_jpgb8522612cb2e2dbc4f04b1b49b212c4f

Is the image of UNILAG above beautiful, you i-d-i-o-t?!
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by haibe(m): 2:14am On Dec 15, 2013
all4naija:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1464119_DSC05328_jpgb8522612cb2e2dbc4f04b1b49b212c4f

I can't believe someone can be sooo d.umb, so you expect every single place in the university to be beautiful? my guy think.... even advanced universities don't have every place beautiful
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by Akanbi93: 2:57am On Dec 15, 2013
all4naija:

soo,because of univsty pics ur insultn me ryt? "For Evry unjustfied word u speak u shal giv an account of it."
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by OBUKOMENA: 6:43am On Dec 15, 2013
dr dams: I am a graduate of UNILAG and I must confess, these pictures are 'Uglier' than the school.
One begin to wonder if the OP snap them with Nokia 2626.

Though the beauty of UNILAG isnt as epic as that of O.A.U, their maintenance culture is enviable.

Again! These pictures sucks!!!

Besides, all these bad belle that were rejected by same UNILAG more than 3 times have seen an avenue to pour out their grieviances!!!

Weather you like it or not, UNILAG is one of the 5 premier universities which we can say is a replica of the 'Ivy League Schools' in the U.S.

You can barely mention THREE universities in this nation without chipping UNILAG in.

Therefore, if the 'Hype' is killing you, go and die!! We will bury you in Atan Cemetry along University road, Akoka!!!
Are u sure ur a graduate?Cos u still sound n reason like an undergraduate!
Infact,bros,u need to go back to elementary sch with these grammatical blunders!
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by Natural1986(m): 6:49am On Dec 15, 2013
planetuzor:
Bros, have been to d 2 sch.. Unilag is not that fine but Uniben isn't compare to it at all. Uniben na ancient sch na....... Amongs them all Ife,Unaab are one of the Most beautiful with sweet structures!

Bros, have u been to. d new UNN?
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by Olril18(m): 9:58am On Dec 15, 2013
unilag is a really beautiful university...one of the most beautiful ive ever seen..

and UNIOSUN is kinda cool too.
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by charliejose: 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
See beefing ooooo shocked eyah embarassed.u guys are vexing cos u did not pass unilag 's post utme... undecided just saying...... But unilag is d best in west Africa any day any time... grin

2 Likes

Re: Unilag Campus Pics by pinpinkay: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
time to unfollow thread .. d level of schooliarism nd tribalism is too much .. I rep d greatest Akokite ... unilag toh bad .. but op .. u no do am well ooh .,u just job disgrace my scool with u techno fone wey get 1.2mp ..#chai
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
haibe:

I can't believe someone can be sooo d.umb, so you expect every single place in the university to be beautiful? my guy think.... even advanced universities don't have every place beautiful

I don't, because in your mind dirty and infested pool at the front gate of a faculty is a good thing to see. Jeez! You are a barbarian to be thinking that way.

Thank you.
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
Akanbi93: soo,because of univsty pics ur insultn me ryt? "For Evry unjustfied word u speak u shal giv an account of it."

I didn't insult you.I only called you an i-d-i-o-t because you were acting like one.

Thank you.
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by yemmytcm(m): 12:52am On Dec 16, 2013
A large number of those making mockery of unilag will quit their school for unilag if they are given the opportunity. Well,I feel ya pain,jealousy can hurt at times. *winks* #teamUNILAG

2 Likes

Re: Unilag Campus Pics by Dminister(m): 8:15am On Dec 16, 2013
Sodiq33: The first pic spoilt the point you are trying to make....
i wonder!do students still study their books or they now study structures.
Re: Unilag Campus Pics by techwizard(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
to be honest UNILAG is a beautiful school and they bring out outstanding students but also don't forget FUNAAB check out the structures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor 'AGUBA' Is Homeless (Photos) / Imo State University [IMSU] Releases 2nd Supplementary Admission List / Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.