Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. (12239 Views)

Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / Share Your Testimonies Here / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
can we have others share thier testimonies too ?

Mods can you help push this to the front page
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 31, 2013
Let the testimonies start flying in Oooo!!!
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by babestell(f): 7:32am On Dec 31, 2013
someone should answer the question.
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Zither(m): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2013
rationalmind:

But why did God keep you jobless for four years before eventually giving you a job in 2013?
what a dumb question from someone who thinks he is parading intelligence. Did God tell you He kept Op jobless for four years? Did Op imply God kept him jobless for four years? He merely opened the thread to testify that God blessed him with a job after many years of joblessness and invited people to share their testimonies. And here you are proudly parading ignorant assumption in your clueless zeal to diminish his testimony because you did not read properly before commenting.

Ok. Wait. Lemme guess. Maybe God kept him jobless for four years so that Op will value any job given to him when he gets one even if he found a job as a janitor, or bricklayer or something....or perhaps God kept him jobless because He could not find a decent job for Op for four years and when He luckily spotted a vacancy, God in His infinite mercy granted him that job even though the salary is poor (I think God told him to make do with his current job as economy is harsh)....or, yes, God absolutely forgot Op had graduated and was in need of a job but before He realized, four years had come and gone...poor Op. Poof! Beats me why God allowed world war I and II, why He allowed fire to raze a couple of buildings resulting in the loss of lives of many occupants, why He sent lightning that killed about 8 people in Malawi, why He just stared helplessly as Adolph Hitler sent millions to the graves, why He brought Colombus to the land that would become America and let him set his dogs on the original native indians of that land, killing them brutally, and worse, why He waited four years to give Op a job..mtcheww

Always answer a fool according to his folly so that you will not be seen as a fool, too.

Op, nice testimony. Shows God never abandons His children.

2 Likes

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 31, 2013
^ ^ ^ ^
Yawns

You shouldn't had wasted your time typing this long, boring and thoughtless epistle. You could had summarized it below as

Zither: when things are good, attribute it to God and praise him, when bad, excuse him

3 Likes

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by melodies: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
God has been so good and I've so many reasons 2 b grateful:
This year began on a painfully bleak note when I lost my dear mum
(May her soul rest in peace.Amen).
However the note of the year
Was 2 change for a happy one when I got a job
dat I'd been praying for all d while. My financial status
Received a much needed boost as well as my morale!
I look forward to a blissful and happy 2014 and wish every1 same too.

4 Likes

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Munner(m): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
This year has been 1 of d most eventfull years of my life.
(1) I finally passed my ssce after 2years which involved 2 jambs,2waec,1neco and 1GCE.
(2) God supplied all my needs and proved himself in difficult situations.

2 Likes

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by jansie(f): 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
2013- my year of favour. Infact, i feel this sense of gratitude in my spirit towards God 'cos this year was so effortlessly beautiful,gracious n lovely. graduated successfully in january, was mobilized for the nysc in february, did a lot of travelling too in comfort n safety, lots n lots of testimonies n blessings in my family, my spiritual life n understanding greatly escalated. my health was preserved.Every day of 2013 was jst beautiful. Thank God.
Already, i have high expectations for the year 2014. there is jst this joy i'm feeling in my spirit which i can't even describe. I'm so grateful to God for everything. Thank you lord

3 Likes

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
Mods front page Oooo!!!
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Zither(m): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
rationalmind: ^ ^ ^ ^
Yawns

You shouldn't had wasted your time typing this long, boring and thoughtless epistle. You could had summarized it below as

The same laziness that prevented you from reading properly before jumping into a blind argument.

Oh, you should have created 5 or 10 monikers to give yourself more than a Like. It is the trend in NL.

1 Like

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Zither(m): 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
Melodies, Munner, Jansie, God be praised and may He continue to fill your lips with more testimonies come 2014.

1 Like

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
Zither: The same laziness that prevented you from reading properly before jumping into a blind argument.

Oh, you should have created 5 or 10 monikers to give yourself more than a Like. It is the trend in NL.

Don't assume everyone like yourself is jobless to create several accounts to like posts.

I never even knew you were this dumb, I was thinking you were sensible.

So sad I ever dignified you with a response.
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by akposking(m): 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
God help me achieve the unachievable.
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by ademega(m): 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
rationalmind:

But why did God keep you jobless for four years before eventually giving you a job in 2013?

for His name to b glorified and also know how it feels to b jobless ,this will make him to have compassion on such people and b eager to help them at the slitest opportunity

1 Like

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
God did so many fins this year ohhh, My current GF is a Nairalander and we are getting married on Sat!!!

3 Likes

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Kingtim(m): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
I thank God for Everything.

1 Like

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by boolet: 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
I successfully quit smoking. God be praised.

4 Likes

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by DocAdray(f): 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
Thank God 4 u.
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
ademega:

for His name to b glorified and also know how it feels to b jobless ,this will make him to have compassion on such people and b eager to help them at the slitest opportunity

God should had made him jobless for ten more years so his name can be fully glorified.

Moreso, that will even make him have more compassion on others and be more eager to help them, No?
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Neldrizzy(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
God has been good 2me and M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ family, this year 2013, on the 2nd of January, God gave ♍ε̲̣̣̣ happy new year with a job dat fetch ♍ε̲̣̣̣ so much money!!! Dis year 2013 i also bought M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ own laptop, and i also learn music production, now am a mega music producer,,, God has been rilly good 2me and M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ family.... for the air i breath, the food and water i drank i tank Ч☺ΰ God for Ч☺ΰ are good!!!! Diss year i av seen money, i hav touched money and i av also conquered money!!!! Baba God Ω̴̩̩̩̥α
Ur work, am greatfull

2 Likes

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by ademega(m): 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
Late last year i got a job after 5 years on the street , Jan 18th i did my introduction , September 21 i got married to my best friend . The greatest of all is that God made me a source of blessing to different people . Atleast , through the help of God like 3 people got something to manage with for thier daily living . Na God ooh
next year is next level .

3 Likes

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by ahika(m): 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
The Lord Guided me through my exams and I passed all with awesome grades.

I was immune to sickness throughout the year, I was not admitted into any goddamn hospital.

No member of my family was found missing or wanting in the land of the living.

They are many I can't count them all. But I will finalise by saying only a FOOL will say '' there is no God''

2 Likes

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by maryhaam(f): 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
Thank God for my family n friends,it been God all the way.........wishing myself a more fruitful 2014.
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
I have so many things to thank God for this year; My mother fell sick and almost died but God in his infinite power literally resurrected the woman from death. We did thanksgiving for her last Sunday.

Second one; I got into a ghastly motor accident and my car was wrecked beyong repair but I came out safe and sound.

Third one; after all the financial struggles and temptetions I was going through during my wedding preparation almighty God made everything easier and we had a classy and a society wedding.

Olisebuluwa,ukpa ekene kam ji bia na iru yi! Biko,nalu otito na ijanma!

1 Like

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by rioemmanuel(m): 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
boolet: I successfully quit smoking. God be praised.
Bro, Are u sure
Btw
Did U quit taking alcohol
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
I started this year as a 'miss'. Now married and blessed with a son. God I thank you. I pray 2014 is filled with success stories for us all especially the ttcs. Amin

2 Likes

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by ebamma(m): 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
rationalmind:

The bolded answers my question. The same way there are few people earning more than you, there should naturally be few people earning what ure earning. It has nothing to do with God.

Funny enough, some of the ones earning more than you are atheists or pagans
or muslims sef, maybe he forgot that there are many church goers like him who are still jobless after graduating decades ago, abi God don forget them for him scale of preference abi wetin?
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by peachezncream(f): 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
Looking back. . . 2013 has been an amazing year. . . I was blessed with so many beautiful things. . .beautiful family. . .beautiful people. . .beautiful music. . .beautiful outings. . .beautiful memories. My list is endless. . . God was there throughout the ups and downs, he stood by me even in my unfaithfulness. I've got so much to be thankful for Alhamdulilah. . .it has indeed been a year of double portion, hoping for a greater 2014. . . #‎NextLevels
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by dad007(m): 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
SEMTEMBER 11 THIS YR,MY WIFE GAVE BIRTH TO BABY BOY.AND HE DID MORE THAN I EVER IMAGIN.I GIVE THANKS TO MY HEAVENLY FATHER OF WHOM I SERVE.THE GOD OF ABRAHAM,ISAAC AND JACOB.

1 Like

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
ebamma: or muslims sef, maybe he forgot that there are many church goers like him who are still jobless after graduating decades ago, abi God don forget them for him scale of preference abi wetin?

Lol, for those ones who are still jobless, it is all for the glory of God.
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Waspy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
I got a lot and more to thank God for in 2013... 2014 is wonderfully awesome by God's grace and mercies.
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by ebamma(m): 9:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
As u are thanking God for helping u to get that new car, marry that new wife, got that new job, got out of an accident alive etc, remember that there are many believers of that same God of yours who lost their new car, got divorced by their new wife, lost their job, and got dead or paralysed from an accident this same year, Abi this God na partial God?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Church Business In Nigeria / Adeboye(redeemed Church) Acquires N4bn Aircraft / Why Did God Want A Son ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.