Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. (12238 Views)

Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / Share Your Testimonies Here / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Smily202(m): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
Thank God for life of Everyone .......FAMILY. .frds....Nairalandes...My state...My country. ....Even those dat Praise or those that didnt.....God bless u all.....

May ur Prayers be Ans in Jesus Name....

Amen

1 Like

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
Testimony time, overcomers time.
God has been faithful to me this.
All I v to say is thank you Jesus.
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by rexfada(m): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
2013 had been a year I won't forget in a hurry, I had been frustrated in this year to the extent that I had to do a security job with my 2.1 certificate just to survive. But alas, God made a miracle happened in my life, av been blessed with a telecoms job with a very good pay. This year has a perfect ending for me. Pls, nvr give up ur hope on God, he still has Himself occupied with your matters, be patient and steadfast if he has not come to your aid already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by ebamma(m): 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, for those ones who are still jobless, it is all for the glory of God.
lol, glory of God and the will of the holy spirit
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Abbeylincson(m): 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
I thanked God i gained admission this year.

2 Likes

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by shakur07(m): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
Jan 1 2013 ...-i told God dah I wanna Use like 10 different. BLACKBERRIES before. D end of the Year!! And on 30th DEC. I Have Used 9 Blackberries ...remaining ONe !! God wey wan Work wonders in ma LIfe Jes dey tell me Say make I no worrry!!! SO as I dey go ds Mawning !! I sAw one Blackberry Z10 on dah Ground and I PIcked it ,....Isn't GOd wonderful to me Praise the Lord!!!!!!b!!!!!!
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Tovot: 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
I just thank GOD for everything HE has done in myself and my family's lives.
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by slydog(m): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
I thank God for giving me one year working experience in my place of work this month, and I know he will take me to greater heights in the new year, happy new year pals!
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by shakur07(m): 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
Be Specific Bro ...*Hospital admission or UniverSity admission !!!
Abbeylincson: I thanked God i gained admission this year.
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
this year has been a year of protection from the lord I HAD THREE MOTOR ACCIDENTS THIS YEAR BUT CAME OUT WITH JUST SCRATCHES....................THE LORD IS GOOD
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
(Quote rationalmindsmiley I am at times baffled by what you are insuniating. Are you trying to take God's glory? Who are you to think of such. I am sure you can't even make a yellow leaf green and you are arguing about the supremacy of the most high God. Can a vessel say to his master why has you made me for dishonour? God solely Created Pharoah that he may show his greatness in His life. God is Creator of you and me if you like do not be in acquiescence with mY words but God knows of a mind like Yours when he said''surely as the lord Live every Knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess the lordship of Jesus, either in hell or in heaven.Repent while you can.

1 Like

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Dyt(f): 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
For me, everyday n everytime I breath is a testimony, in good health, feeding, thos I might have my crazy days
But all are testimonies
Never stopped thanking God for my life
In HIM I give it all

1 Like

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Zither(m): 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
ademega:

for His name to b glorified and also know how it feels to b jobless ,this will make him to have compassion on such people and b eager to help them at the slitest opportunity
hmmm. I shudder at your response. First, how did you come about the conclusion that God kept him from getting a job for four years? Secondly, even if God did that, who has known the mind of God so that he can counsel Him? I am baffled @ your answer. That question is bereft of intelligence and should be treated as a rhetorical question....to avoid further meaningless debate.
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by boolet: 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
rioemmanuel:
Bro, Are u sure
Btw
Did U quit taking alcohol

Is that your testimony? My testimony is not to impress you but to glorify God.

1 Like

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Chrisdmeek(m): 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
rationalmind:

God should had made him jobless for ten more years so his name can be fully glorified.

Moreso, that will even make him have more compassion on others and be more eager to help them, No?
I've been watching n reading all d posts u've made jst to convey n generate acceptance to ur own point of view n I jst felt like to ask you dis, -DO U THINK ALL DAT U'VE WROTE WILL EVER MAKE ME QUITE MY BELIEF IN MY DEAREST GOD?".-.d answer still remains a loud "NO!! " Co's I've tried numerous tyms n have found d truth for myself . Buh I can never try to convince U though . Still it makes me cry inwardly to know dat some pple will actually get to find out d truth wen it has become too late to do so. God help me not to be thrown out on dat last day after my belief for I have done so many unholy tinx. God wash me n save me. Also help dis my most rationalminded being to find out d truth wen it has not become too late for em AMEN! God cares for YOU

3 Likes

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Guchis(f): 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
2013 has indeed being a year of increase for my family. My elder sister had triplets on 11th of July..the babies were sooo little and frail looking and the baby boy had to remain in incubator/intensive care for over a month but the lil champion came out victorious! You won't believe how big, strong and healthy they all are now....

God has been soo good and i cannot thank Him enough

1 Like

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
Chrisdmeek: I've been watching n reading all d posts u've made jst to convey n generate acceptance to ur own point of view n I jst felt like to ask you dis, -DO U THINK ALL DAT U'VE WROTE WILL EVER MAKE ME QUITE MY BELIEF IN MY DEAREST GOD?".-.d answer still remains a loud "NO!! " Co's I've tried numerous tyms n have found d truth for myself . Buh I can never try to convince U though . Still it makes me cry inwardly to know dat some pple will actually get to find out d truth wen it has become too late to do so. God help me not to be thrown out on dat last day after my belief for I have done so many unholy tinx. God wash me n save me. Also help dis my most rationalminded being to find out d truth wen it has not become too late for em AMEN! God cares for YOU

Lol, it wasn't written for you to change your belief. People are posting their opinions so did I.

Anyway, I don't want to find that truth. I already know the truth so you might not bother with the prayers.
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by watered(m): 10:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
So a character like this is still in existence? I didn't mention name o
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Chrisdmeek(m): 10:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
Eemm back to topic mehn like for real. God's works has been made manifest in both my family n my education. His provisions n upliftments is worth glorifying. Help thank Him for mee. #LOVE YOU LORD!!

1 Like

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by greatdam: 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
Guitarlife: can we have others share thier testimonies too ?

Mods can you help push this to the front page
this obviously looks like a yemi by name
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Chrisdmeek(m): 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, it wasn't written for you to change your belief. People are posting their opinions so did I.

Anyway, I don't want to find that truth. I already know the truth so you might not bother with the prayers.
He's still waiting, looking, and in my own anticipation loughing @ur sabi mind shaa. For ur mind u sabii well well ooo grin buh who can tell d mind of GOD
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Meringe(m): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
Not bad, i bought my 1st and second cars this yeaar though I still have my aunt in the morgue.

Thank you GOD!!!
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by hollypagan: 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
Zither: what a dumb question from someone who thinks he is parading intelligence. Did God tell you He kept Op jobless for four years? Did Op imply God kept him jobless for four years? He merely opened the thread to testify that God blessed him with a job after many years of joblessness and invited people to share their testimonies. And here you are proudly parading ignorant assumption in your clueless zeal to diminish his testimony because you did not read properly before commenting.

Ok. Wait. Lemme guess. Maybe God kept him jobless for four years so that Op will value any job given to him when he gets one even if he found a job as a janitor, or bricklayer or something....or perhaps God kept him jobless because He could not find a decent job for Op for four years and when He luckily spotted a vacancy, God in His infinite mercy granted him that job even though the salary is poor (I think God told him to make do with his current job as economy is harsh)....or, yes, God absolutely forgot Op had graduated and was in need of a job but before He realized, four years had come and gone...poor Op. Poof! Beats me why God allowed world war I and II, why He allowed fire to raze a couple of buildings resulting in the loss of lives of many occupants, why He sent lightning that killed about 8 people in Malawi, why He just stared helplessly as Adolph Hitler sent millions to the graves, why He brought Colombus to the land that would become America and let him set his dogs on the original native indians of that land, killing them brutally, and worse, why He waited four years to give Op a job..mtcheww

Always answer a fool according to his folly so that you will not be seen as a fool, too.

Op, nice testimony. Shows God never abandons His children.
one of them
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by badmrkt(m): 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
I got my dream girlfriend last night....hallelujah!
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
Chrisdmeek: He's still waiting, looking, and in my own anticipation loughing @ur sabi mind shaa. For ur mind u sabii well well ooo grin buh who can tell d mind of GOD

Lol, you mean God laughs? He probably cries too grin grin
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Akalia(m): 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
rationalmind:

But why did God keep you jobless for four years before eventually giving you a job in 2013?
my brother it's not your place to question GOD on matters of appointed time for any man

1 Like

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
Akalia: [color=#006600][/color]my brother it's not your place to question GOD on matters of appointed time for any man

Why did he give us developed brains to question him if he didn't want us to question him?

He could had given us the brain of a goat or a cow. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Rawpidgin(m): 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
2013 has been my best year so far, after many years of starvation i finally got a job in forcados terminal
thank u lord!
12 Months happiness, 52 weeks fun, 365 Days laughter, 8760 hrs good luck, 525600 Minutes joy, 31536000 seconds success, So wishing u a (*)Happy New Year (*)
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Chrisdmeek(m): 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, you mean God laughs? He probably cries too grin grin
I can only imagine smiley wink
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by kenshin17(m): 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
i passed my waec,jamb,post-ume,i gained admission into delsu,God gave me,my family and every nairalander divine protection.

1 Like

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by untainted: 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
To God be the Glory! I completed my house in Abuja; remaining the finishing touches which I intend to complete this January

1 Like

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by rioemmanuel(m): 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
boolet:

Is that your testimony? My testimony is not to impress you but to glorify God.
Who is impressin Who
D question is damn Simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? / Church Business In Nigeria / Adeboye(redeemed Church) Acquires N4bn Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.