Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,514 members, 7,847,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? - Music/Radio (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? (26082 Views)

So You Think You Can Sing? Nairaland Music Contest 2015 (season 3) / Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) / Singers That Really Can't Sing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by DARREG(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
I love your new signature....please dont insult me o....I mean no harm...No hard feelings
Khalessi: Sorry I can't join in this FUN...this is my fav song tho..Enjoy!
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nahum777: guy go and do a better thing with ur life cheesy cheesy. U are more dan wack lmao. Hahahahahahahahaha. Just kidding oo, u are very funny
insults in nairalAnd...wat was funny
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nahum777(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
mrvocalprowess: insults in nairalAnd...wat was funny
ur song was funny, didnt insult u brahhh.
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
Jbluv55:
Am I allowed to PM you?
Just saw the email. I was busy but I'm free now.
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
My voice is crack but I got something to drop. It horrible if you ask me.

Old skul mix

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by ivyy(f): 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nadia_SA1: .my alltime favourite
Natural kiss
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
dopeJemi: lol! I will, buh later 2nite.. My ba3 is Low

Thanks!
I'm in love!!
With ur voice...,Nice one bro
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Irshittabey: 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
Sexy Fox: My voice is crack but I got something to drop. It horrible if you ask me.

Old skul mix
the jimmy cliff of our time,nice voice pitch,but yeah it was kinda cracky
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
Irshittabey:
the jimmy cliff of our time,nice voice pitch,but yeah it was kinda cracky
thanks.
You made me google jimmy cliff as I did not know him.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
In my cracked nyt voice
..Don't laugh ooo

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Irshittabey: 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
Sexy Fox:
thanks.
You made me google jimmy cliff as I did not know him.
i was not born when he made waves,my father told me about him,he was most likely popular in d 70s and 80s,but had ur kinda voice ,u can down load his track 'sitting in limbo',if u wanna check his voice out
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
Irshittabey:
i was not born when he made waves,my father told me about him,he was most likely popular in d 70s and 80s,but had ur kinda voice ,u can down load his track 'sitting in limbo',if u wanna check his voice out
ok, let me check it out.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Irshittabey: 11:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
Vickii Ro: In my cracked nyt voice
..Don't laugh ooo
nice birthday song,u just remind me of my roomate's birthday tomorow
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
Irshittabey:
I have seen it. Let me download it
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by RAPMAN02(m): 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
undecided
Nadia_SA1: hummmm did I hear right..

Nadia nadia ashewo ashewo shocked shocked
its osewa den ashewa ashewa which means amen......tot I explained
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Perfecter4real(m): 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
Yeah i can sing, infact i love singing.

Pls when is the next MTN project fame audition coming up,& how do i go about it? Any body with useful information halla at me thanks.
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Irshittabey: 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
Sexy Fox:
I could not find it
check waptrick.com and search for jimmy cliff sitting in limbo,then choose mp3
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
Irshittabey:
check waptrick.com and search for jimmy cliff sitting in limbo,then choose mp3
I have been using over 10mins downloading and it still loading. Empty hen.
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by ivyy(f): 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
pweetixandy: anoda
:- niceeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by ivyy(f): 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
Irshittabey: my short original lyrics nothing cool though,hope u like it people
Niceeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Irshittabey: 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
ivyy:
Niceeeeeee
thanks alot,me blushing
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
Irshittabey:
I have listen to it but cant see the similarity. The guy has a softer voice and I think it kinda airy too.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by ivyy(f): 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
goddysweb: Felt like singing. it's Christmas season! why not?
shocked
kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Irshittabey: 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
Sexy Fox:
I have been using over 10mins downloading and it still loading. Empty hen.
ok,but i downloaded it not long ago,ok should i send u a pm then
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Irshittabey: 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
Sexy Fox:
I have listen to it but cant see the similarity. The guy has a softer voice and I think it kinda airy too.
neva mind,it was my opinion anyway
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
Irshittabey:
neva mind,it was my opinion anyway
But you could be right. Outsider will hear my voice better than me. So you could be right.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by ivyy(f): 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
dynamicbuzz: .
cry
Ur tooo gifted cry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by ivyy(f): 12:02am On Dec 15, 2013
emynez: Wr ma peepz @? Pls listen, criticize and rate me, tnks swidies.

Niceeeeeee cry I love that song

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 12:04am On Dec 15, 2013
Irshittabey: exclusively for my
mama,copyrighted no lyrics
stealing. Lol.
Tomorrow, I go sing am for my Mama.(I go tell her say na me write am) :p

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by ivyy(f): 12:05am On Dec 15, 2013
Royver: Ok here's ma scratchy voice embarassed

Wowwwwww cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Irshittabey: 12:13am On Dec 15, 2013
Sexy Fox:
Tomorrow, I go sing am for my Mama.(I go tell her say na me write am) :p
lol,pls dont do dat,at least acknowledge me now,let ur mama know there is a lyricist out there waiting to be known. Lol
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by ivyy(f): 12:19am On Dec 15, 2013
phrenoz: Me n ma guitar....I'm Temi...#limpopo cover
kisssweet ur more than good shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply)

Official Video: Mavins - Dorobucci / Harry Belafonte Dies At 96 / Rudeboy "Audio Money" Video Hits 1 Million Youtube Views In 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.