Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,494 members, 7,847,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? - Music/Radio (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? (26081 Views)

So You Think You Can Sing? Nairaland Music Contest 2015 (season 3) / Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) / Singers That Really Can't Sing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2013
Airforce1:

Froggy voice lipsrsealed
gayish voice lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Airforce1(m): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2013
mayapop: gayish voice lipsrsealed

Whatever angry
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 15, 2013
Airforce1:

Whatever angry
yeah undecided whatever
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Airforce1(m): 8:34am On Dec 15, 2013
mayapop: yeah undecided whatever

I just deleted that rubbish song of yours u posted here from my fone.

Shittt..

Sexy fox s on point
She's got sweet voice.. kiss
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2013
Airforce1:

I just deleted that rubbish song of yours u posted here from my fone.

Shittt..

Sexy fox s on point
She's got sweet voice.. kiss
lol, who cares? undecided I know I don't.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Airforce1(m): 8:45am On Dec 15, 2013
mayapop: lol, who cares? undecided I know I don't.

Don't cry baby
Not everybody got talent to sing sweet songs to tha ear..

U need to see how my kid sis dey laugh u and your ogogoro voice
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 15, 2013
Airforce1:

Don't cry baby

undecided please!
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Airforce1(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2013
mayapop: undecided please!

What's the need of twerking when u can't sing..

Miley cyrus your idol can sing and twerk at the same time u know undecided

Why can't u do both undecided

*i know sey u go wan throw insult as usual now*
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2013
Airforce1:

What's the need of twerking when u can't sing..

Miley cyrus your idol can sing and twerk at the same time u know undecided

Why can't u do both undecided
bia! Airforce it's ok, today is Sunday smiley not in the mood for any of your silly act, go away now.
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2013
Airforce1:

Worst than a mistake tongue
i was forced 2 listen 2 ur record,i thot u wud b 'amazing' wit d way u insult pple records,only 2 hear a tiny voix singing 2faces song,no melody,no runs,no chest or head voix..u were singing wit falsetto or wat ??no rhythm! n u cum here 2 insult n bash us ?ur self-esteem z terrible!! ur nairalands 'kanye west' very delusional...d major difference z dat kanye z actually talented, but u hater airforce1 aint...so stp being a retard

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 15, 2013
grin
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Airforce1(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2013
mayapop: bia! Airforce it's ok, today is Sunday smiley not in the mood for any of your silly act, go away now.

What a temper....

Ok apart from twerking, what else can u possible do as a woman

We already know u can't sing"""""

Please where is Sexy Fox undecided

Babe sings exactly like rihanna smiley
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2013
I just shared his voice note on Facebook now, see comments! !! cheesy cheesy cry. Lemme post the comments. ....
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2013
4d broken hearted pple like me...here z adeles someone like uu...

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2013
Airforce1:

What a temper....

Ok apart from twerking, what else can u possible do as a woman

We already know u can't sing"""""

Please where is Sexy Fox undecided

Babe sings exactly like rihanna smiley
sings exactly like rihanna? Are you mad? Oh! I forgot. You're on the same league with her, her voice is the female version of your own, my ear drum hurts!!! cry
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Airforce1(m): 9:10am On Dec 15, 2013
mrvocalprowess: i was forced 2 listen 2 ur record,i thot u wud b 'amazing' wit d way u insult pple records,only 2 hear a tiny voix singing 2faces song,no melody,no runs,no chest or head voix..u were singing wit falsetto or wat ??no rhythm! n u cum here 2 insult n bash us ?ur self-esteem z terrible!! ur nairalands 'kanye west' very delusional...d major difference z dat kanye z actually talented, but u hater airforce1 aint...so stp being a retard

I won't waste my time bantering words with a talentless internet rat like you..
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 15, 2013
Airforce1:

Don't cry baby

if u were arrogant and actually looked wealthy or cute, we would have excused you, but... undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Airforce1(m): 9:15am On Dec 15, 2013
mrvocalprowess: 4d broken hearted pple like me...here z adeles someone like uu...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nigger u sound so emotional.... Did your girl friend broke your heart??

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop singing please...
Thanks
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Airforce1(m): 9:17am On Dec 15, 2013
Mondisweets: if u were arrogant and actually looked wealthy or cute, we would have excused you, but... undecided

Offtopic undecided
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 15, 2013
Airforce1:

I won't waste my time bantering words with a talentless internet rat like you..

u wudnt cos i said d truth !!!!hater !!!gt a life n wake up 2 reality!! wit ur terrible gayish voix dat can kill all d rats in 9ja
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Airforce1(m): 9:33am On Dec 15, 2013
mrvocalprowess: u wudnt cos i said d truth !!!!hater !!!gt a life n wake up 2 reality!! wit ur terrible gayish voix dat can kill all d rats in 9ja

You're just jealous..

My life is perfect..
I can rap, I can sing 20% of naija girls woulda been lonely if not for my emotional benevolence..
I aint gay and I don't sing like one.

*na only thief fit identify his fellow thief*
U must be gay.. Walaihi
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by emilyw3m: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Airforce1(m): 9:50am On Dec 15, 2013
emilyw3m: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

http:///8xoh8q7qy3r4

rate it

4/10
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 15, 2013
Airforce1:

You're just jealous..

My life is perfect..
I can rap, I can sing 20% of naija girls woulda been lonely if not for my emotional benevolence..

U must be gay.. Walaihi
u cant sing...like i said ur delusional..nA ur dreams u meet 2o% of naija girls ??u cant sing ..n yes, ur voice z gayish...hu d heck claims 2b manly n sing like a rejected version of Taylor swift ??
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2013
Airforce1:

You're just jealous..

My life is perfect..

U must be gay.. Walaihi
airforce do you have any idea that your voice could make the world go angry because they listened to your song? undecided it could cause war and hatred . It could cause war again between Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston fighting over brad Pitt undecided. It could make santa clause a bad santa! By not distributing gifts undecided.
It could also make one commit suicide sad
It could make your mini weenie realize that a loser owns him
Lastly but not the least, it could make God realize he made a mistake for once, by creating you angry
Your voice is terrible man! Stop singing or Whatever is that you're doing, you just painted that 2face's song black. Screw you! angry angry. Even if you got a high self-esteem, it is quite useless undecided because it is not proud of you too, stop wasting your time motivating yourself smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 15, 2013
Oh my God! I Love derailers, i'm coming to join you guys! cheesy

#TeamGOM
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 15, 2013
mayapop: airforce do you have any idea that your voice could make the world go angry because they listened to your song? undecided it could cause war and hatred . It could cause war again between Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston fighting over brad Pitt undecided. It could make santa clause a bad santa! By not distributing gifts undecided.
Lastly but not the least, it could make God realize he made a mistake for once, by creating you angry
Your voice is terrible man! Stop singing or Whatever is that you're doing, you just painted that 2face's song black. Screw you! angry angry. Even if you got a high self-esteem, it is quite useless undecided because it is not proud of you too, stop wasting your time motivating yourself smiley
omg !!u jst killed me wit laff !!telll him !!!he cant sing...wit d way e insulted pple,i thot e wud b wow,but i downloaded hz record n i felt angry!! hw dare an untalented mofo insult pple dat can actually sing wtf ?!!!
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Royver(m): 10:29am On Dec 15, 2013
Big.game:

bros you are good, all you need is a guitarist to back you up and voila! you don win grammy be that o cheesy What's the title of the song where you mentioned something about colors of the wind?
Pocahontas grin
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Airforce1(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2013
mayapop: airforce do you have any idea that your voice could make the world go angry because they listened to your song? undecided it could cause war and hatred . It could cause war again between Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston fighting over brad Pitt undecided. It could make santa clause a bad santa! By not distributing gifts undecided.

U see dis is the problem with nigerians..
When u tell them the truth, they would reason it the other way round and wanna fight..

All dis your senseless rantings cuz I said the truth that u can't sing

I read the part u mentioned bradd pit, Angelina jolie, jennifer and tuface and guess what I did..
*i smiled, beat my chest and said, I feel honoured u. Compared me with world mega stars
And not to some tonto dike, mercy johnson, dbanj or uti nwachukwu of nigeria.

Thanks!!!
U just upgraded my C.V
God bless you.
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2013
mayapop: sings exactly like rihanna? Are you mad? Oh! I forgot. You're on the same league with her, her voice is the female version of your own, my ear drum hurts!!! cry
:@ ;>
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
I have use some minutes to listen to this song so let me sing what I can now b4 my mb expires.

Jimmy Cliff's "sitting here in limbo"

Irshittabey, I have not perfect it yet. NLs listen and enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Airforce1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nice one

I know nairalanders are gonna love it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply)

200 People Call Radio Station For Missing Bag / Official Video: Mavins - Dorobucci / Harry Belafonte Dies At 96

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.