Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? - Music/Radio (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? (26032 Views)

So You Think You Can Sing? Nairaland Music Contest 2015 (season 3) / Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) / Singers That Really Can't Sing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Airforce1(m): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
Sexy Fox:
Check ur email.

Pls someone should send me airtime. Mtn or etisalat.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Slickest(m): 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
Irshittabey: sexy fox u gingered me to make a cover for sitting here in limbo by jimmy cliff, check my incomplete version out.
Heard ya cover, ur voice is mild and lovely but...u nid 2 add some finishing touches like d vibrato, its not compulsory but it adds beauty 2a song, and ur words av 2 b distinct....ur gud sugar!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Irshittabey: 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
Slickest:
Heard ya cover, ur voice is mild and lovely but...u nid 2 add some finishing touches like d vibrato, its not compulsory but it adds beauty 2a song, and ur words av 2 b distinct....ur gud sugar!!!!!
thanks man,will see what i can do about d vibrato part
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
Slickest:
Good breath control and sound vibrato but nigga u av 2b careful wen u do ur runs so u don't go off...u no worra min..ur way way better than AIRbags or airforce or woreva....
noted !!tanks
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by dynamicbuzz(f): 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
Slickest: Pliz mk ena no vexzz if e damage ena ear oo

You are good
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
Is this X-factor thing? I guess many of you would like to watch 'Pitch Perfect' movie though.
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
Thanks to that person( I wont call name) for sending the airtime.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 12:05am On Dec 16, 2013
Irshittabey: sexy fox u gingered me to make a cover for sitting here in limbo by jimmy cliff, check my incomplete version out.
Yours is better cos you remmbered all the part. I forgot the tune of some of the part maybe is because I listened for only ten mins b4 singing it. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 12:07am On Dec 16, 2013
I will redo it tomorrow and put in the part that I miss.
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Irshittabey: 12:10am On Dec 16, 2013
Sexy Fox: I will redo it tomorrow and put in the part that I miss.
thats nice
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Irshittabey: 12:12am On Dec 16, 2013
original short lyrics_ goodbye again by irshittabey

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 12:16am On Dec 16, 2013
Here I am singing without pushing my voice. Listen and relax

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 12:17am On Dec 16, 2013
Irshittabey: original short lyrics_ goodbye again by irshittabey
dont go offline. Let me exit my browser and listen to it.
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 12:20am On Dec 16, 2013
Irshittabey: original short lyrics_ goodbye again by irshittabey
Cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Irshittabey: 12:22am On Dec 16, 2013
Sexy Fox:
dont go offline. Let me exit my browser and listen to it.
ok
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Irshittabey: 12:22am On Dec 16, 2013
Sexy Fox: Here I am singing without pushing my voice. Listen and relax
nice
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Irshittabey: 12:23am On Dec 16, 2013
Sexy Fox:
Cool cheesy
thank u very much
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 12:26am On Dec 16, 2013
Irshittabey:
nice
cheesy

by the way, does my push voice sound weird?
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Irshittabey: 12:29am On Dec 16, 2013
Sexy Fox:
cheesy

by the way, does my push voice sound weird?
nah,i dont think so

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 12:32am On Dec 16, 2013
Irshittabey: nah,i dont think so
Oh ok. Cos pple use to say I sing with a nasal voice. One even said she can recognise my voice any where. By the way, there is this sweetness I like in your voice wish I could borrow it.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 12:34am On Dec 16, 2013
Jb, I have replied your pm abi na am sef. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Irshittabey: 12:37am On Dec 16, 2013
Sexy Fox:
By the way, there is this sweetness I like in your voice wish I could borrow it.
me blushing,

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 16, 2013
Slickest: Pliz mk ena no vexzz if e damage ena ear oo
on point wink
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 16, 2013
Youngtekkey: enjoy this and pls rate ma song
erm.....5/10.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 12:40am On Dec 16, 2013
Irshittabey:
me blushing,
blush well well o, after u edit my post, put the part wey u like. :p

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Irshittabey: 12:42am On Dec 16, 2013
Sexy Fox:
Oh ok. Cos pple use to say I sing with a nasal voice. One even said she can recognise my voice any where. By the way, there is this sweetness I like in your voice wish I could borrow it.
i am still blushing
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Jbluv55(m): 12:44am On Dec 16, 2013
Irshittabey:
me blushing,
No need to blush. I feel you quite well. U sound well.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Irshittabey: 12:45am On Dec 16, 2013
Jbluv55:
No need to blush. I feel you quite well. U sound well.
thank u

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Jbluv55(m): 12:46am On Dec 16, 2013
Sexy Fox: Jb, I have replied your pm abi na am sef. cheesy
I've seen both. What song do we duet?
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 12:47am On Dec 16, 2013
Slickest:
Whenever I try to sing Mild like her, is make me feel weak internally that sleep begins to overtake me. I think I will go the "Adele" singing style.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 16, 2013
Your voice is unique, i think you have the most natural voice here. You didn't sound like you were putting any effort yet it still sounded wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Jbluv55(m): 12:49am On Dec 16, 2013
Irshittabey:
thank u
Wudnt mind doing a duet wt you too. Seems ur voice has a higher pitch?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (31) (Reply)

Album Review: Psquare Double Trouble. / Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) / 200 People Call Radio Station For Missing Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.