Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC (25065 Views)

Jesus Was Not Even A Christian / Jesus Was Not Sent To Save The Whole World - Bible / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by merbenko: 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
Y
Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
Eewo; @ Op maybe them for talk say na Ebira Land or EGGON TRIBE e come from! Chai!! See Jonzy world...
Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
carzola: Thank God i didnt bother reading the post its damn too long. By the way i dont belive there is a Jesus.
You are intellectually very lazy.

Take no pride in the fact that you didn't read it.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by adadadon(m): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
hmmm the adventures of black Jesus reminds me of boondocks

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by Danokoje14(m): 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
carzola: Thank God i didnt bother reading the post its damn too long. By the way i dont belive there is a Jesus.
...bros u are a fool and u are doomed...may God have mercy on ur soul and deliver you
Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by Psylas(m): 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
I dreamth yesterday, in my dream i saw Jesus passing in the sky with a broom in His hand, i was stading near a church, He was black, so i dn't believe d dream, maybe na malaria
Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by Ayoobscom(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
JESUS'the most misinterpreted creature of God.

The Israelites were God's favorite tribe on earth that God had sent 90% of his messengers from among Israel.

But at the end they betrayed God,by killing izah,adopt a name Jesus he was never called,and misled the world about his true being and teachings...

I pity the gullibility in Christianity in all ramifications...now I love you..but I pity you..bcoz you probably cannot see the flaws I
see

@poster since when did Isrealites became black? He was white,there was no black prophet.
Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
Obadiah's ministry must really be making some progress after all. undecided
Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by Presbulg(m): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
Jesus looked like the Arabians..
Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by cold(m): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
Jesus is dead,buried and rotted.Can we move on to more pressing matters?Please
Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by jovie50: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
this title is misleading........what has d post got to do with Nigeria? Jesus is from Nigeria nw because he spent part of his childhood in Egypt!!!!! NA wa o
Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by vislabraye(m): 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
Whether Jesus Christ was Jew, white or black doesn't matter. Have they accepted him ?
Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by IYANGBALI: 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
aventura: Probably he is from the east. cool

Jesus anyị eze. Ọ bụrụ na a na akụkọ bụ eziokwu, mgbe ahụ, Jizọs ga-ma eleghị anya-abụ site Enugwu State.
who dash monkey banana?Jesus na confirmed Yoruba man
Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by IYANGBALI: 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
cold: Jesus is dead,buried and rotted.Can we move on to more pressing matters?Please
like ASUU strike or stealer oduah,s case
Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by An0nimus: 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nahum777: Yes Jesus is black, he was described in the bible...

"His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters." (Revelation 1:14-15). <<<His feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace. A burnt brass [black]

Secondly, Christ was from the tribe of Judah, an Israelite, Israelites are black people, thank God the truth is finally coming out.

"Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick." (Lamentations 4:cool.

"Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine." (Lamentations 5:10).

"Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up." (Jeremiah 14:2).

"My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat." (Job 30:30).

"I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon." (Song of Songs 1:5).

And finally those peeps in Israel now aint the Israelites in the bible.

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. " (Revelation 2:9).

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. " (Revelation 3:9).
Obadiah is that you? grin

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by An0nimus: 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by kstyle2(m): 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
I knw som1 who can prove witout doubt dat jesus was from okrika in rivers state
Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by Adesplendid(m): 11:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
As a muslim. I fear u the evil of the coming of a false messiah called Dajjal.
Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by Nahum777(m): 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
An0nimus:
Obadiah is that you? grin
Nah.... I aint Obadiah.
Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by alienware(m): 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
why are morons allowed to use the internet ?
Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by Emytexboy(m): 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
joeydozzy: Always knew this

PRAISE HIM!!!!!! grin

gringringrin
Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by Emytexboy(m): 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
Emytex boy:
gringringrin
<<<AKOPS & HIS CLASS MATE AJAYI>>>

akpos....ajayi.. do u kn dat my dad is very wiked?
ajayi.......how do u mean?
akpos.....they aways fight each other at night.
ajayi.......na who dey first find quarrel?
akpos......itz lik my dad...each time i pretend as if am sleeping, i wil hear my mum saying... u don start again? & my dad wil say..i wil show u my power like yesterday.
ajayi......is dat all?
akpos.....the one wey dey pain me wel wel na the time wey my dad go tear my mums raper troway com ly ontop of her.
ajayi.......wetin ur mum con do nah?
akpos.....my mum con dey cry dey shout..hmmm!..papa akpos!..yes!.. easy!............:-D ONE WORD FOR #AKPOS................ undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedhttps://m.facebook.com/EmytexOnyomacom?refid=5
Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by Adesplendid(m): 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
[quote author=WHξξ∟s]

A traditional Jesus, left, and the BBC's image of what he might have looked like.

Same source.[/quote?]

Aah. a one eyed man related to Iesa(Jesus) son of mariam, Aah ! this is manifest error. da-*-j*al it is him. I pray "May Allah guide you to the straight path".
Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by cannonnier(m): 12:02am On Dec 15, 2013
Psylas: I dreamth yesterday, in my dream i saw Jesus passing in the sky with a broom in His hand, i was stading near a church, He was black, so i dn't believe d dream, maybe na malaria
he is campaigning for APC. smileygrin gringringrin
Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 15, 2013
And he is a nairalander too grin
Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 15, 2013
aManFromMars: Jewish was a failed product sold to the Jews and rightly rejected by them. He would be later repackaged for Africans through slavery and colonization along with his Arab Nemesis who shall not be named.

Abi o.... Let us see what they will say next. Jesus was an Hausa man: that will make him a relative to book haram.
Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by thegeorgy(f): 2:03am On Dec 15, 2013
i thought people of old use to paint people just like we snap pictures these days?so how is it possible not to know what Jesus looked like when someone could have painted a picture of him which could give us an idea of what he looked like?
Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by saintdeby(m): 3:21am On Dec 15, 2013
joeydozzy: Always knew this

PRAISE HIM!!!!!! grin

your jesus dey use wrist watch

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 15, 2013
Nahum777: Yes Jesus is black, he was described in the bible...

"His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters." (Revelation 1:14-15). <<<His feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace. A burnt brass [black]

Secondly, Christ was from the tribe of Judah, an Israelite, Israelites are black people, thank God the truth is finally coming out.

"Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick." (Lamentations 4:cool.

"Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine." (Lamentations 5:10).

"Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up." (Jeremiah 14:2).

"My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat." (Job 30:30).

"I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon." (Song of Songs 1:5).

And finally those peeps in Israel now aint the Israelites in the bible.

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. " (Revelation 2:9).

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. " (Revelation 3:9).
Obadiah 777 is now Nahum 777, why not Nahum 666.
Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 15, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC by kolo65(m): 5:17am On Dec 15, 2013
guy u need help...cus u'll remain where u re static until u come 2 a change of heart...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka / Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation / Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.