Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,876 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

No Sensation Pls - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Sensation Pls (2287 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sensation Pls by MsJackson: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
nwababy: Don't worry dear with time you will start enjoying sex. Say from 3months. If you start it will take time before you start having that feeling. Just chilax
I hope so! keepin ma fingers crossed, exploring begins! tnx luv.
Re: No Sensation Pls by EfemenaXY: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
MsJackson: I AM SOOOOOOOOO TRYING DIS ASAP! Ooshey!!!!

All the best dear smiley
Re: No Sensation Pls by soulglo: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
MsJackson: I AM SOOOOOOOOO TRYING DIS ASAP! Ooshey!!!!

Me too. Oh sorry that would be fornication grin grin grin
Re: No Sensation Pls by baralatie(m): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
Women!women!
Abeg na today!

If God No creat una wahala go dey!

Make una enjoy!
Lolz!
Re: No Sensation Pls by Toyinletstalk(f): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
MsJackson: u are very correct. i was strict abt sex, nw am paying d price. but i dnt regret keepin my virginity till marriage, i jst wanna let loose NOW

All you have to do dear, is relax as much as possible. If you are too apprehensive about the sex you will pretty much not feel anything, pay attention to your body and surrender during intercourse. When you kiss focus on the kissing and relax your mind, let your husband touch all your sensitive part and let him triple the touch with all his, i don't want to sound too raw on here. Tell him to slow down, so you can pay attention to each part of your body and the sensation you will feel. Every part of the body has different sensations.
Re: No Sensation Pls by MsJackson: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
Toyinletstalk:

All you have to do dear, is relax as much as possible. If you are too apprehensive about the sex you will pretty much not feel anything, pay attention to your body and surrender during intercourse. When you kiss focus on the kissing and relax your mind, let your husband touch all your sensitive part and let him triple the touch with all his, i don't want to sound too raw on here. Tell him to slow down, so you can pat attention to each part of your body and the sensation you will feel. Every part of the body has different sensations.
Yes mom!
Re: No Sensation Pls by Toyinletstalk(f): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
Also @ poster, how often do you think about sex in a day? Think about it, day dream, imagine it, how you would want to be held and 'done', your thoughts sometimes, sets your whole body in motion. SEX is a beautiful thing and has a wonderful pleasure to go with.
Re: No Sensation Pls by baralatie(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
Toyinletstalk: Also @ poster, how often do you think about sex in a day? Think about it, day dream, imagine it, how you would want to be held and 'done', your thoughts sometimes, sets your whole body in motion. SEX is a beautiful thing and has a wonderful pleasure to go with.
day dreaming about s.ex wil create a partial expection error which might put pressure on her husband performance.this gradualy create negative tension.

She should relax herself Completely and WORK WIT HER HUSBAND.
Sex is two ppl!
Re: No Sensation Pls by MsJackson: 2:47am On Dec 15, 2013
Toyinletstalk: Also @ poster, how often do you think about sex in a day? Think about it, day dream, imagine it, how you would want to be held and 'done', your thoughts sometimes, sets your whole body in motion. SEX is a beautiful thing and has a wonderful pleasure to go with.
hmmmmmmmm
Re: No Sensation Pls by baby124: 3:12am On Dec 15, 2013
Virgin at 32. My dear you dont have cobwebs there but brick walls. With time you will relax and enjoy it. Just communicate more. Or are you concerned with him thinking you are not so pure? I feel you should be able to communicate with him and he will be able to pay attention to your body and what makes you get there. Communication is key. You also need time to know your body and tell him what you like and how you like it. Start by telling him to go easy and softly. Men tend to come on too strong sometimes and it takes all the feeling out. Women's bodies are tender, and should be touched tenderly till she asks for more.LOL
Re: No Sensation Pls by MsJackson: 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
baby_123: Virgin at 32. My dear you dont have cobwebs there but brick walls. With time you will relax and enjoy it. Just communicate more. Or are you concerned with him thinking you are not so pure? I feel you should be able to communicate with him and he will be able to pay attention to your body and what makes you get there. Communication is key. You also need time to know your body and tell him what you like and how you like it. Start by telling him to go easy and softly. Men tend to come on too strong sometimes and it takes all the feeling out. Women's bodies are tender, and should be touched tenderly till she asks for more.LOL
D guy break those bricks with so much zeal and determination dt wen he saw blood gushin out, he literally jumped abt d whole place while i was crying becos of pain LOL! Yes, more communication, i agree. And pls stop laughing at me o! My hubby sef too dey urge haba!, wan kill me for my mama. Anyway tnx

(1) (2) (Reply)

A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) / Cheated By Husband And Inlaws / Sex Tears Family Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.