Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan (23217 Views)

“you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison / The Many Battles Of Mama Peace, Patience Jonathan / Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by lekemon(m): 9:10am On Dec 14, 2013
fijiano202: Is she on drugs? after destroying the country politically and grammatically,she wants to be recognize as MaMa Peace.who does that?
habatically.lmao

1 Like

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by ennon92(m): 9:11am On Dec 14, 2013
otosa: But I just don't knw why I dislike anything coming out from this woman's mouth.
cos all what she said is meaningless.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by networkrecharg: 9:12am On Dec 14, 2013
That's if u ever gve birth.u. Are childless n troublesome. U shall be sincerreely called "Barren trouble"
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by benpuzzy(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2013
What has she done to deserve all these insults, naija? Please wake up. she is our mother for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by parklamson: 9:12am On Dec 14, 2013
Stil an old wine in a New bottle,nothin as change from this clawn
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by ennon92(m): 9:13am On Dec 14, 2013
Bigcake: Ur morther is ode also
omo ode!
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by udilson: 9:13am On Dec 14, 2013
Na mama pieces u b @shepopotemous
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Princess2be(f): 9:14am On Dec 14, 2013
ceo4eva: The name "Mama Peace" delves into a problematical approtuzoa which may not be articulated due to economicated vouldavitation,
propertuated baberically through out the geographical atomicable panderison. In Summary, Madam Jonathan should accoutuate an outrageous theologicolism to be punctuated intermittently and holistically.
Abeg, no ask me the meaning of wetin I write here, cos I don't even know.
.....very funny. lol
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2013
;DSomebody should tell her how many lives were lost because of her grammar
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Revolva(m): 9:18am On Dec 14, 2013
wink wink wink stewpid Mama Peace..............thats what they only know how to do..giving themselves titles....why cant the public giver her mama peace....for her hardwork..based on her works..look she has not brought peace...anywhere instead confusion ...gramatically.......na she they give her self title...shame.......
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by immortaliceberg(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2013
i can't imagine her saying it in her big voice.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by AdekunleBalogun: 9:20am On Dec 14, 2013
If you like be mama peace, mama piece, mama cat, mama goat, mama chicken and mama pork.... You are still the worst first lady in the history of Nigeria. No basic knowledge, no charisma... A young lady or young woman can't even derive a simple inspiration from you. Mama jona u no try @all.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by DanWrites(m): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2013
The only Mama Peace I know is d one dat fries akara at Unizik junction. Peace is a fine girl sha.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Gamji007: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2013
The First Lady said, “My name is no more Patience but now Mama Peace because I believe that without peace, there will be no more women, no more children and no more health sector. Without peace, our international community will be afraid to come and invest in our country.

All hail MAMA PEACE!! grin
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by hamzia(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2013
see wahala no be only mama
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by vodkat: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2013
no be only mama peace wot of mama put? meanwhile i need 2 shaki 1 ponmo 2 goat meat and ordinaary beef in my ogbono
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by mikael78: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2013
grin
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by megaomo(m): 9:28am On Dec 14, 2013
If nor be una sef. Mama piss is safer than any other unscripted thing she might be thinking of....like inspection general of shidrens and windows.

Cant shout.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by immortalvoices(m): 9:30am On Dec 14, 2013
hmmm una wicked sha...not even one sympathy for mama peace

Do not be surprised if she dey use style tell una say jona get step daughter wey be peace...
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by sowprice(m): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2013
ceo4eva: The name "Mama Peace" delves into a problematical approtuzoa which may not be articulated due to economicated vouldavitation,
propertuated baberically through out the geographical atomicable panderison. In Summary, Madam Jonathan should accoutuate an outrageous theologicolism to be punctuated intermittently and holistically.
Hon.patrick wedone oo
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by OmoTier1(m): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2013
cheesy cheesy ... Nigeria don suffer! Presidency has been debased to such a sorrowful and pitiable state ...Mama Peace indeed, just like the Devil also claim to be an angel of light shocked
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Deiok(m): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2013
Mtewwww.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by teejan: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2013
Jonathans Government is one of clowns, okupe called jonaediot mandela, Tukur called himself a militant, this lump of swine flesh..Mama Peace..no be only Mama Peace na Mama Put!

1 Like

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by frodobee: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2013
This called branding. Hahaha, Nepa did it, Banks did it, even Terry G ginger the swagger did it. Now Madam PEJ! Madam Follow-follow.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by TechWalker007: 9:40am On Dec 14, 2013
As much as I do not think the name change is necessary, I worry for the kind of youth the opposition has and is raising. Looking through the comments here one wonders for the future of Nigeria.
A section of Nigeria where decorum and respect has been thrown through the window.
Youth with no ounce of honour and dignity.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Tolzeal(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2013

PATRICK THE SECOND. !!! cheesy
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Malachy27: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2013
Wait make 'Mama Peace' wey dey sell Onugbu(bitter leave) 4my street hear this...she will sue you 4 plagiarism
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by jayAjoku(m): 9:44am On Dec 14, 2013
peace ke... Mama gbaguan, mama okrika. Mama evans bipi. Mama fellow widows Please pick any of these abeg peace is far from you ..
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by nerodenero: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2013
Why does she like ridiculing herself?She rank first as the most abused first ladies.The same for her husband too and just keep wondering why she finds it hard to keep a low profile.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by dompat: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2013
Abeg! make una cut dis woman a slack nah grin
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by nerodenero: 9:46am On Dec 14, 2013
Why does she like ridiculing herself?She rank first as the most abused first ladies.I just keep wondering why she finds it hard to keep a low profile.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by LajaLaba: 9:46am On Dec 14, 2013
teejan: Jonathans Government is one of clowns, okupe called jonaediot mandela, Tukur called himself a militant, this lump of swine flesh..Mama Peace..no be only Mama Peace na Mama Put!
U are so on point bro...U know what baffles me most is that they reply to everything!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: “They Said We Can’t Use Eagle Square, ICC” / Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Dumps APC, Joins PDP / Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.