Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan (23212 Views)

“you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison / The Many Battles Of Mama Peace, Patience Jonathan / Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by DonColz1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
The First Lady, Mrs. Patience Jonathan on Friday inaugurated the Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme Maternal and Child Health otherwise known as MAMA Project with a declaration that henceforth she should no longer be called Patience but “Mama Peace.”
According to her, the peace evangelism is what she would be preaching to bring an end to insurgency and terrorism in the country.

Speaking at the Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja venue of the event, she also stated that her Non-Governmental Organisation, Women for Change Initiative, has signed a Memorandum of Understand with some international health agencies and hospitals, which have agreed to build, equip and manage the best hospital for women and children in Africa.

The SURE-P MCH is a direct intervention by the Federal Government using the savings from the fuel subsidy removal to reduce the incidence of maternal and child mortality.

The First Lady said, “My name is no more Patience but now Mama Peace because I believe that without peace, there will be no more women, no more children and no more health sector. Without peace, our international community will be afraid to come and invest in our country.

“Peace is from the heart and not from the tongue or lips; not what you say but what is in you. We pray for genuine peace because peace is the key to our arriving at our desired destination as a nation.

“We are approaching the new year which is a year of peace, progress and so many good things to come. 2014 is going to be a year of no militancy and no Boko Haram because God will shower peace and make us take a U-turn from disaster.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/im-now-to-be-called-mama-peace-patience-jonathan/

2 Likes

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by ceo4eva: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
The name "Mama Peace" delves into a problematical approtuzoa which may not be articulated due to economicated vouldavitation,
propertuated baberically through out the geographical atomicable panderison. In Summary, Madam Jonathan should accoutuate an outrageous theologicolism to be punctuated intermittently and holistically.
Abeg, no ask me the meaning of wetin I write here, cos I don't even know.

61 Likes

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Tolexander: 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
What a befitting name!

You are really Mama peace cos a real mama peace takes care of his project

1 Like

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by donphilopus: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
Did she say so?? Or, it was written down?? Because there are different spellings for that word!

1.) Mama Piece

2.) Mama Peace

3.) Mama Piss (Urine)

50 Likes

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by chiefinalowo: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mama Peace, allow peace to reign in Rivers State. We are tired here in PH. Tell Baba Peace (Wike) to do something too.
Ire o!

12 Likes

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Vivly(f): 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
LMAO! Mama peace. The name funny die!!!
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
SMH!!!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by tobex23(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
She is such a PORK!! Don't go and peacefully tell jona to resign before we kick you folks away

5 Likes

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by kokoA(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mama peace aka jesus of okrika

4 Likes

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by citizenY(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
Haba Patience, you cannot even wait for the sycophants to "anoint " you?

Reminds me of Jean Bedel Bokassa who physically put a crown on his head at his coronation!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by aieromon(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mama Pee the resurrected general.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by omobabe1(m): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
okey o mama peace,we hear you now that you are now making peace in Rivers.hehehe

1 Like

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Sloan: 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
Fat MAMA PEACE eating N 1 B food! >> grin grin I know this fat ball of shaite is trying to ingratiate herself to some gullible Nigerians ahead of the elections - it's all a political stunt! If you want to be mama Peace, then go to BH Borno and Yobe, they could use a lot of your peace and pieces there right now! It was your useless retardeenic GEJ husband that has now sent thousands of soldiers there to die, including Azazzi and you are talking about peace? What an arse wipe! > angry angry

8 Likes

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by chymystique(f): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mama Patience¤ Mama Peace¤ ... Soon na Mama Pen!s undecided

4 Likes

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by 4Wilywily: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
tobex_23: She is such a PORK!! Don't go and peacefully tell jona to[b] resign[/b] before we kick you folks away
OK, who is your candidate to replace Jona and which party?
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Polio: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
Smh .... Patience Dunce Jonathan!
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by donphilopus: 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
chymystique: Mama Patience¤ Mama Peace¤ ... Soon na Mama Pen!s undecided

Is it not mama puszy??
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by fijiano202(m): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
Is she on drugs? after destroying the country politically and grammatically,she wants to be recognize as MaMa Peace.who does that?

14 Likes

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by baby124: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
lmao. Patience rebranding...
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by wheesin(m): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
see what toomuch money could cause....SHE DEFINATELY MEANT TO SAY MAMA PISS...i go piss for her body if she open mouth again.....

PLS STICK TO UR PATIENCE BECAUSE OUR PATIENCE FOR U IS 0.05% REMAINING..

ese

4 Likes

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by nairaman66(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
I think she meant to say "Mama War" Because anything she say or do is WAR.. grin
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by albiol: 12:25am On Dec 14, 2013
Mama peace pls just put R.I as initials mama R.I peace cool

2 Likes

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by israel007: 1:05am On Dec 14, 2013
Amen
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by LajaLaba: 1:45am On Dec 14, 2013
The best first lady ever!fresh air till 2019 tongue

10 Likes

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by wittytezzy(m): 2:37am On Dec 14, 2013
Like seriosly the lady must be high on something, presumably that very thing that sent her hubby sprawling on the floor, where's the link? Health/humanitarian project; peace;
What a disgraceful couple this due have made..Only in 9ja you'll find this calibre of people not just holding post but the most crucial leadership posts...see her speech sef! My headgirl for sec school no fit talk this rubbish for speech make the Principal no lash her yansh

1 Like

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by wittytezzy(m): 2:41am On Dec 14, 2013
nairaman66: I think she meant to say "Mama War" Because anything she say or do is WAR.. grin
Person wey dey blow grammar like bomblast...may be she's one of the snipers OBJ's referring to

1 Like

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by boss1310(m): 3:39am On Dec 14, 2013
just produce and direct a movie and name your character mama peace we will start calling you that name even mama g the second
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by Tuntheycr7: 4:56am On Dec 14, 2013
grin grin
The First Lady said, “My name is no more Patience but now Mama Peace because I believe that without peace, there will be no more women, no more children and no more health sector. Without peace, our international community will be afraid to come and invest in our country
U mean with dat her toad's voice
Mama peace ko mama piss ni
Yeye at its peak. .

1 Like

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by CircleOfWilis: 5:33am On Dec 14, 2013
then ebele is baba peace

1 Like

Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by IAMBREEZY: 6:31am On Dec 14, 2013
Mama peace or mama pee pee.
Re: I’m Now To Be Called “Mama Peace” — Patience Jonathan by free2ryhme: 8:16am On Dec 14, 2013
grin

Nigerians how does it feel to have a clown as first lady

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"It Took Us 10 Days To Count N1.2bn Money Dasuki Gave Fayose" - Witness / Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match / WIPAS: Igbo Group To Raise N500 Billion For 2023 Presidency Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.