Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,047 members, 7,863,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital (13661 Views)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / Retired Colonel Arrested For Stealing Lawmaker’s Car (Pictured) / Ex-lawmaker Gets Seven-year Jail For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 15, 2013
end time woman grin grin
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by blinzho69(m): 2:26am On Dec 15, 2013
i still dont get it. why hit him on his genitals. however i learnt the boy had surgery in ubth today and it was successful. i dont think we have heard d last of the story.
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Ayomidegbenga: 6:19am On Dec 15, 2013
I am suspecting a 'fool play',how can a woman of that calibre ordered her house help to fan her all through the night.She despirately needed the boy's joystick but the boy rejected it,that waz why she flogged his joystick,some women are really funny when it comes to dick.Guys wake up na wetin happen be dat.Gbam!!!
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by ebenezerola(m): 6:53am On Dec 15, 2013
erad:

How did you conclude the woman isn't telling the truth? You really don't know how mischievous those helps can be especially when they've been caught in a tight corner and know you have a name to protect. Fan her all through the night? That's just so unbelievable considering even petty traders can afford generators let alone a politician. Even rapists don't get flogged on the di.ck let alone a petty domestic thief.

Lets try to be rational and not just conclude the lady is faulty based on precedence of ogas maltreating their maids.
explain how the boy jump from fence and got injure in his joystick. Mtchew. Nonsense
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 15, 2013
mazizi tonene:
yesss ooo
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 15, 2013
ebenezerola: explain how the boy jump from fence and got injure in his joystick. Mtchew. Nonsense
grin grin

The woman fit dey molest d guy self.
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by POPEII: 7:24am On Dec 15, 2013
Jesus, some people sha
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by talktimi(m): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2013
We all (most guys sha) jumped fences while growing up eg skipping school half way thru the day or going out/coming back home late at night from an "illegal" party. Jumping fence no dey spoil peni5 the woman should talk true jor in fact i dey suspect her of trying to "destroy" what she couldnt have to herself
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by SHAAWA: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2013
I
have this feeling that the boy is lying. This househelps can cook up so
many shocking stories about their masters. She did not use twig, cane or broom
but an iron rod. how did he manage to escape after that?

He may have inflicted the injury on himself before meeting his parent.
Let's keep our fingers crossed as we watch this drama unfold.
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by talktimi(m): 8:08am On Dec 15, 2013
SHAAWA: I have this feeling that the boy is lying. This househelps can cook up so
many shocking stories about their masters. She use twig, cane or broom
but an iron rod. how did he manage to escape after that?

He may have inflicted the injury on himself before meeting his parent. Let's keep our fingers crossed as we watch this drama unfold.
the most delicate and painful place to hit on a mans body is the peni5, no male will EVER attack that region just to spite another person no matter how hated the person is
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by emmabest2000(m): 8:21am On Dec 15, 2013
Freewilly: Where is the pic of the joystick. With a pic i can analyze if she telling the truth or not.
you want to see joystick abi ? grin
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Hakeem3(m): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2013
The Wicked woman should go and die jor.! Mtcheww ! Wetin sef! ? Pikin no fit drink water drop cup because he dey stay with another person mother ?? Wicked humans wey we get for this Country na God go punish all of una!gbam!
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by SHAAWA: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2013
talktimi: the most delicate and painful place to hit on a mans
body is the peni5, no male will EVER attack that region just to spite
another person no matter how hated the person is

It may sound unbelievable but sometimes it's true, people do inflict
injury on themselves either to escape punishment or indict someone as a
form of revenge.

Am trying to picture the scenerio, did she asked him to UnCloth then
held his joystick and hit it with an iron rod or just picked up an iron
rod and hit him below the belt?

Read the story again, the boy has been with her for long, if she is that bad the mother will not give 2 of her children to live with her. the woman called the mother to come and pick the younger one when he disappeared, does it mean that he didnt went home straight with that kind of injury?
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by talktimi(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2013
SHAAWA:

It may sound unbelievable but sometimes it's true, people do inflict
injury on themselves either to escape punishment or indict someone as a
form of revenge.

Am trying to picture the scenerio, did she asked him to UnCloth then held his joystick and hit it with an iron rod or just picked up an iron rod and hit him below the belt?
pls i would like to know if you're a guy so you would better understand what im talking about. When ladies are being taught self defence against male attackers, one of the first targets they are taught to hit is the groin area, it only a eunuch that will be left standing after a kick there. In boxing, a blow around that region can lead to disqualification even basic martial arts/self defence trainings teach how to target that region in case of a brawl especially against a stronger person. I just want you to understand how painful and sensitive that region is and that no guy in his right senses would hurt himself there. Though i agree some people deliberately injure themselves as a form of revenge but its usually in less painful parts of the body.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by SHAAWA: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2013
lynpetra: Abeg,the woman is not telling the truth.Make she go sit
down.I hate women who treats other people's kids bad.My mom self hardly
shouts and maltreats at our maids when am home,I wud shout back at
her,bang d door hard and leave the house vexed angry sad sad

You shout and bang door on your mum for scolding a housemaid? You mean
your mother shouts and scream for no reason? you should save her and
yourself the agony by doing the work of the housemaid.
You are lucky to have her as a mother, if my child try it with me, believe me he/she will not have the liberty of boasting about it on a social media.

1 Like

Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 15, 2013
bluejeff: Wetin u want see for 14yrs old boy dlck ?
Some 14yr old boys dlck is bigger dan some 30 year old men's.
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 15, 2013
SHAAWA:

You shout and bang door on your mum for scolding a housemaid? You mean
your mother shouts and scream for no reason? you should save her and
yourself the agony by doing the work of the housemaid.
You are lucky to have her as a mother, if my child try it with me, believe me he/she will not have the liberty of boasting about it on a social media.

You wud cut of the child's head right?Abeg,if my mom treats her help bad in my presence,esp when she shouts at her anyhow,I wud go crazy.Ofcourse she hits me,but dat can never quite me.If the maid is tired,and my mom sends her for yet another chores,I am quicK to lash back. angry angry.

I expect her to remember her sufferings as a maid,and treat others fair,if not,I immediately tell her my mind.She shud send the maids back home .mtcheww.
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Pokemon43(f): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2013
lynpetra:

You wud cut of the child's head right?Abeg,if my mom treats her help bad in my presence,esp when she shouts at her anyhow,I wud go crazy.Ofcourse she hits me,but dat can never quite me.If the maid is tired,and my mom sends her for yet another chores,I am quicK to lash back. angry angry.

I expect her to remember her sufferings as a maid,and treat others fair,if not,I immediately tell her my mind.She shud send the maids back home .mtcheww.
madam,u shd not be talking about having maid in the house when there are children lyk ursef in d house,it seems u re proud of it but dat doesn't tell well of u and ur siblings all it tells is laziness on ur paths.no offense pls just advise,feel free to make me undastnd.
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Pokemon43(f): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2013
D woman shd not av hit him on his penis,if it were her son would she av hit him there?and the boy should av been obedient enough.if it were his biological mother would he not av obeyed her if actually both did as they were accused of.d thing is dat i don't support any cos u don't know who it is dat is being truthful,only God can tell
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2013
Pokemon43: mr,u shd not be talking about having maid in the house when there are children lyk ursef in d house,it seems u re proud of it but dat doesn't tell well of u and ur siblings all it tells is laziness on ur paths.no offense pls just advise,feel free to make me undastnd.

Pleas sir,I don't understand your post. grin
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Pokemon43(f): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2013
lynpetra:

Pleas sir,I don't understand your post. grin
i just checked ur sex and i modified my post,if thats d case u ve just told a lie and i hope u ask God for mercy.hapi sunday.
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2013
Pokemon43: i just checked ur sex and i modified my post,if thats d case u ve just told a lie and i hope u ask God for mercy.hapi sunday.
I still do not understand your post.Happy Sunday and please ask God for mercy 4 not making me understand.
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by leofab(f): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
Most Edo people are very funny all clamoring for public sympathy, #2M or instant job compensation; lets just wait and see how it goes... I heard from NEWS on Radio last night that one Edo man who was an Okada Rider wants to terminate his life because they banned it in Edo state... He poured Petrol all over his body and walk across the street to beg for matches... Just imagine?
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
leofab: Most Edo people are very funny all clamoring for public sympathy, #2M or instant job compensation; lets just wait and see how it goes... I heard from NEWS on Radio last night that one Edo man who was an Okada Rider wants to terminate his life because they banned it in Edo state... He poured Petrol all over his body and walk across the street to beg for matches... Just imagine?

Wow.That's crazy!
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by rexzqcom(m): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
^^^ That is funny. walked across the street to beg for matches.
He should have held a lighter with him. Anyway, i think the woman injured
the boy in the peniz unintentionally. suspect during the process of whooping the young man with a cane, metal or wooden rod, she accidentally injured the male organ as the victim would not stay still
for the whooping. So, i assume it was defensive reponse to increasing
pain that deflected the swish (cane) to unintended spot.
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
rexzqcom: ^^^ That is funny. walked across the street to beg for matches.
He should have held a lighter with him. Anyway, i think the woman injured
the boy in the peniz unintentionally. suspect during the process of whooping the young man with a cane, metal or wooden rod, she accidentally injured the male organ as the victim would not stay still
for the whooping. So, i assume it was defensive reponse to increasing
pain that deflected the swish (cane) to unintended spot.

Suspected that too.All the same,she shudnt have done that.Not fair at all for a 14yr old.

As for the man that was looking for matches,na shakara e dey do. grin
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by kus4fame(m): 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
Carefull interrogation of both parties would at least reveal a platform for judgement. Let the right of the male child also be protected.
If this act was to be between a man and a girl, there would hv been an outright condemnation of the man and the reverse is now the case, lets watch how the game plays. cool
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
curtain: Many things do not add up in the womans spurious claims. All this GO-AND-DIE state people sef, are they all now sharing the same short-tempered DNA with their govr.
Go for check up please.....
Re: Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital by mazizitonene(m): 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
lynpetra: yesss ooo
Seems dad is not around....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians, 2 Others Arrested In India For Cheating Women On Matrimonial Site / Two Herbalists Arrested For Fraud In Enugu State (photos) / Ibrahim Idris: 'SARS Officials Are Doing A Wonderful Job'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.