Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

1554C's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1554C's Profile / 1554C's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by 1554C: 6:23am On Aug 12, 2023
ifygovt:

please i will need guidance relating to my application. is there a whatsapp group i can join so it will help me in filling accurately my spousal family sponsorship visa application form. thanks in advance
there's a guy on YouTube you can watch; " Hit submit & Canada" , watch his entire content. that's all you need.

4 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by 1554C: 5:42am On Jul 15, 2023
Mrbigg777:

A month And one week
Exactly one month I submitted my biometric

3 months banks statement with ending balance of 6k
that’s 6K CAD or USD? What else do they want again?
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by 1554C: 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
Mrbigg777:
good Day everyone,
My TRV has being refused, reason been that I don’t have insufficient funds and that they don’t think I would return back to Nigeria.
I have a Spousal sponsorship application pending also.
I want to know if writing to the MP would help?
Because am thinking of writing to the MP
Please I need reply on this.
sorry about that, how many months did you put in for your TRV and how much did you present as funds?
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by 1554C: 12:12am On Jul 14, 2023
Mrbigg777:
Today made it one month I applied for TRV and I haven’t gotten PPR.has anyone here gotten after the new announcement?
do you have a spousal PR application in progress? If yes, is your Application linked with the IRCC page that you log in with GC-Key? I'm just asking cos I'm just about to submit my TRV application.
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by 1554C: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2023
architectamaka:

On the new portal? And how do I delete a document I uploaded please
Just click on the update document and load the new document you want to submit, it would replace the one you already uploaded

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by 1554C: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
architectamaka:
Hi everyone I'm applying for trv while waiting for my SS, on the documents section there's no slot for letter of invitation, is this normal?
There's a place to upload your invitation letter. please make sure you pick correctly during the questionnaire page, if you're an outland applicant.
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by 1554C: 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
Congratulations. Did you apply for TRV after the June 7 announcement? I am asking to know if there's an advantage to applying for TRV while the spousal application is on and linked with it.
Nedu19:

I arrived Canada on a TRV on the 22nd of June. Still awaiting update on Eligibility and Background verification for SS Application.
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by 1554C: 6:28pm On May 05, 2023
jascutie:

I think your application is up to date tho but a little slow for Jan AOR applicant, I submitted in Jan and got AOR march. Yet to receive medicals but biometrics completed and background in progress. Last updated 19th April

We have the same timeline.

First Submission: November 11, 2022.
Resubmission: January 5, 2023
Second resubmission: February 20, 2023.
AOR: March 15, 2023.
Request for Biometrics: April 17, 2023.
Biometrics Updated: April 20, 2023.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by 1554C: 11:55am On May 02, 2023
hello, please anyone help me with the current fees for medicals at IOM Lagos. I tried to book but the booking didn't go through. so I just want to pay for the medicals then go to their office to see if I can get it done. I just need the current fees I need to pay. thanks.
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by 1554C: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Makibarbie:
I was able to link mine after 3days. But make sure you register with the correct information as shown on your passport or as filled in the generic form.

Did you link your application using your UCI or your sponsor’s UCI? I’ve just gotten AOR which has my sponsors UCI and my application no. It’s been a week since we got AOR but no other nails yet.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.