Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process (102669 Views)

Australian Sponsorship Visa Issue. / Spouse - Family Travel - Spouse Domestic Abuse Route. / Help: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by vincechyme(m): 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
what's going on my people ,the thread have been quiet for days ,can you guys share your timeline, or what the current status of your timeline is ? I really want to discourage posting WhatsApp group links here, it kills the communication here. The essence of this group is to help people with the wait period and also to learn from other peoples mistakes. Most importantly this group will help upcoming applicants in years to come too.. so i urge everyone lets push this thread together.. One love

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by 1554C: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Makibarbie:
I was able to link mine after 3days. But make sure you register with the correct information as shown on your passport or as filled in the generic form.

Did you link your application using your UCI or your sponsor’s UCI? I’ve just gotten AOR which has my sponsors UCI and my application no. It’s been a week since we got AOR but no other nails yet.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by lekanlaniyan(m): 2:44am On Mar 31, 2023
vincechyme:
what's going on my people ,the thread have been quiet for days ,can you guys share your timeline, or what the current status of your timeline is ? I really want to discourage posting WhatsApp group links here, it kills the communication here. The essence of this group is to help people with the wait period and also to learn from other peoples mistakes. Most importantly this group will help upcoming applicants in years to come too.. so i urge everyone lets push this thread together.. One love

Nice words. Thank You.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by lekanlaniyan(m): 3:04am On Mar 31, 2023
lekanlaniyan:

Good Day Everyone,
In addition to my application timeline,

Good Day everyone,

In addition to my timeline (Re-Submission).

1. Online Application submitted =----------------------------- June 14th, 2022.
2. AOR received=-----------------------------------------------------September 30th, 2022.
3. Reimbursement of Biometric fee=--------------------------October 3rd, 2022.
4. Request for Police Certificate (From Nigeria).=--------- October 5th, 2022.
5. Submission of Police Certificate (From Nigeria). =----- October 13th, 2022.
6. Medical Examination Request =------------------------------ October 25th, 2022.
7. Sponsor’s Eligibility (Passed) =……………………………………October 25th, 2022.
8 Medical passed= -----------------------------------------------------November 7th, 2022

To God be the glory always.

Good Day Everyone,
In addition to my application timeline,

Good Day everyone,

In addition to my timeline (Re-Submission).

1. Online Application submitted =----------------------------- June 14th, 2022.
2. AOR received=-----------------------------------------------------September 30th, 2022.
3. Reimbursement of Biometric fee=--------------------------October 3rd, 2022.
4. Request for Police Certificate (From Nigeria).=--------- October 5th, 2022.
5. Submission of Police Certificate (From Nigeria). =----- October 13th, 2022.
6. Medical Examination Request =------------------------------ October 25th, 2022.
7. Sponsor’s Eligibility (Passed) =……………………………………October 25th, 2022.
8 Medical passed= -----------------------------------------------------November 7th, 2022
9. Eligibility (Ongoing)--------------------------------------------------March 18th, 2023.

To God be the glory always.

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by jascutie: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
Application Submitted- Jan 17, 2023
AOR- March 2nd
Biometrics request- March 14
Sponsor Approval-March 15 stating file been transferred to Accra
Waiting for medical request, how long will it take to get it and afterwards what should I expect ? Thanks
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Makibarbie: 1:25am On Apr 01, 2023
We linked with sponsor’s UCI first.
A week later after sponsor got eligibility passed i was able to link mine. Read through the trend between 16 to 24th of this month. @lekanlaniyan shared links on the 3ways to track your application.

1554C:

Did you link your application using your UCI or your sponsor’s UCI? I’ve just gotten AOR which has my sponsors UCI and my application no. It’s been a week since we got AOR but no other nails yet.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Makibarbie: 1:29am On Apr 01, 2023
Our timeline are almost the same.
Application was submitted in Jan 18 and i am also waiting for medical request.

Please keep us updated here when you receive yours.

jascutie:
AOR- March 2nd
Waiting for medical request, how long will it take to get it and afterwards what should I expect ? Thanks
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Icicles: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2023
Please can someone explain what sponsor approval is?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by jascutie: 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
Makibarbie:
Our timeline are almost the same.
Application was submitted in Jan 18 and i am also waiting for medical request.

Please keep us updated here when you receive yours.

Alright I will, I pray God will give us speed approval

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Shindar: 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2023
Icicles:
Please can someone explain what sponsor approval is?
It means after carefully reviewing your sponsor, the immigration officer decided he is eligible to sponsor you.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by vincechyme(m): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
bro please what do you mean by request for police report ,you didnt submit earlier or there was something wrong with your police certificate[color=#006600][/color][b][/b][quote author=lekanlaniyan post=122186221][/quote]
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by vincechyme(m): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
bro please what do you mean by request for police report(from nigeria) ,you didn't submit earlier or there was something wrong with your police certificate[color=#006600][/color][b][/b][quote author=lekanlaniyan post=122186221][/quote]
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Yaltz: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
Here is my case

Thank for the info on the group
Please I want more information here is my case

I did a non appearance marriage certificate 2 years ago for my wife bcuz of her NYSC while I was in Europe

In December, we had our marriage but we didn’t do Ikoyi bcuz we thought we had a real certificate. Since 2 months ago I have been asking the lawyer that processed it for the scratch card na so I Dey hear different story ooo say there is nothing like non appearance marriage.

I was just confused why the werey lawyer didn’t tell us from the beginning and it all bcuz I wasn’t in naija
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by lekanlaniyan(m): 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
jascutie:
AOR- March 2nd

Your waiting time for medical requests after sponsor approval is usually within 1-4months.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by lekanlaniyan(m): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
vincechyme:
bro please what do you mean by request for police report ,you didnt submit earlier or there was something wrong with your police certificate[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]

Hello bro, I did submit a police character certificate report from my current country, but Canadian Immigration requested a new Police from Nigeria. That was why I had to resend another one from Nigeria. Thank You.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Yaltz: 1:34am On Apr 05, 2023
Yaltz:
Here is my case

I did a non appearance marriage certificate 2 years ago for my wife bcuz of her NYSC while I was in Europe

In December, we had our marriage but we didn’t do Ikoyi bcuz we thought we had a real certificate. Since 2 months ago I have been asking the lawyer that processed it for the scratch card na so I Dey hear different story ooo say there is nothing like non appearance marriage.

I was just confused why the werey lawyer didn’t tell us from the beginning and it all bcuz I wasn’t in naija

Kindly help it’s urgent
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by lekanlaniyan(m): 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
Yaltz:

Kindly help it’s urgent

My brother, my advice is that just do the normal Ikoyi standard marriage certificate. Thank You.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by vincechyme(m): 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
Thank you so much bro for your reply , i think we have the same route.so i just got my character certificate here in Germany, but i did the naija certificate own on proxy through an agent someone referred me to, how did you do yours,just want to be sure about it.
lekanlaniyan:

Hello bro, I did submit a police character certificate report from my current country, but Canadian Immigration requested a new Police from Nigeria. That was why I had to resend another one from Nigeria. Thank You.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Donshocker(m): 12:22am On Apr 06, 2023
Yaltz:
Here is my case

If you are applying to relocate to Canada, you maybe ask for a valid marriage certificate. And that can be gotten from any federal government approved marriage registry(See attached)
Even with this, you still need to provide pictures of proof of marriage.
There is no such thing as non-appearance marriage. More reason pictures of wedding is mandatory.

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by lekanlaniyan(m): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
vincechyme:
Thank you so much bro for your reply , i think we have the same route.so i just got my character certificate here in Germany, but i did the naija certificate own on proxy through an agent someone referred me to, how did you do yours,just want to be sure about it.

I used a police officer working in Lagos to do the Police Character certificate for me, and I submitted it to CIC.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by lekanlaniyan(m): 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
Rayve:
Please what is the new Canada immigration website address?

https://www.canada.ca/en.html
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Tiwatope12: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
For family sponsorship I received a mail from them in June 2022 that my application for Resident permit has been received‚ I was asked to pay for biotmerics of which I did. Around September, additional documents were requested and till this moment I haven't heard anything from them and I haven't even gotten a biometric instruction letter yet.
Any advise please?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Donshocker(m): 1:07am On Apr 09, 2023
Tiwatope12:
For family sponsorship I received a mail from them in June 2022 that my application for Resident permit has been received‚ I was asked to pay for biotmerics of which I did. Around September, additional documents were requested and till this moment I haven't heard anything from them and I haven't even gotten a biometric instruction letter yet.
Any advise please?

What additional document was requested?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by lekanlaniyan(m): 7:23am On Apr 09, 2023
Tiwatope12:
Any advise please?

Did you check for other messages using your PR tracker?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Tiwatope12: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2023
lekanlaniyan:

Did you check for other messages using your PR tracker?

Yes o, I tried to track it o, it said its either details are incorrect or the application isn't on their system yet.

My details are very correct, the whole process is exhausting abeg
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Donshocker(m): 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tiwatope12:

Yes o, I tried to track it o, it said its either details are incorrect or the application isn't on their system yet.

My details are very correct, the whole process is exhausting abeg

You need to input your details just as it appears on your passport.
If you have a middle name, add it to the first name.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Tiwatope12: 9:27am On Apr 13, 2023
Donshocker:

What additional document was requested?

Additional family information from accraimmigration@international.gc.ca
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Tiwatope12: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2023
Donshocker:

You need to input your details just as it appears on your passport.
If you have a middle name, add it to the first name.

All details are correct or could it be because I haven't done the biometric yet?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Makibarbie: 11:23am On Apr 13, 2023
Please has any January or December applicant gotten medical request yet?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Eggovic: 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
Kelexyzeezah:

Please how.can I start the processing for Canada permanent resident (PR)
Google is your best bet in addition to nairaland and the Canada visa forum website

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (57) (Reply)

Worst Bridge In The World At Igwe Ito, Obi LGA In Benue State / Information About Sweden Visa / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.