Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process (103346 Views)

Australian Sponsorship Visa Issue. / Spouse - Family Travel - Spouse Domestic Abuse Route. / Help: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by 1554C: 12:12am On Jul 14, 2023
Mrbigg777:
Today made it one month I applied for TRV and I haven’t gotten PPR.has anyone here gotten after the new announcement?
do you have a spousal PR application in progress? If yes, is your Application linked with the IRCC page that you log in with GC-Key? I'm just asking cos I'm just about to submit my TRV application.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Nedu19: 2:13am On Jul 14, 2023
1554C:
do you have a spousal PR application in progress? If yes, is your Application linked with the IRCC page that you log in with GC-Key? I'm just asking cos I'm just about to submit my TRV application.

WhatsApp group for Spousal Sponsorship:

https:///GuOd9sNRbdbBbwECQjSimb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Mrbigg777: 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
[quote author=1554C post=124406926] do you have a spousal PR application in progress? If yes, is your Application linked with the IRCC page that you log in with GC-Key? I'm just asking cos I'm just about to submit my TRV application.[/quote

IRCC has merged my Spousal application with my TRV to have one UCI number
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Mrbigg777: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
good Day everyone,
My TRV has being refused, reason been that I don’t have insufficient funds and that they don’t think I would return back to Nigeria.
I have a Spousal sponsorship application pending also.
I want to know if writing to the MP would help?
Because am thinking of writing to the MP
Please I need reply on this.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by 1554C: 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
Mrbigg777:
good Day everyone,
My TRV has being refused, reason been that I don’t have insufficient funds and that they don’t think I would return back to Nigeria.
sorry about that, how many months did you put in for your TRV and how much did you present as funds?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Mrbigg777: 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
1554C:

sorry about that, how many months did you put in for your TRV and how much did you present as funds?
A month And one week
Exactly one month I submitted my biometric

3 months banks statement with ending balance of 6k
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by 1554C: 5:42am On Jul 15, 2023
Mrbigg777:

A month And one week
Exactly one month I submitted my biometric

3 months banks statement with ending balance of 6k
that’s 6K CAD or USD? What else do they want again?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Mrbigg777: 7:51am On Jul 15, 2023
1554C:
that’s 6K CAD or USD? What else do they want again?

This is the reason given by the vo

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by aestake: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
Mrbigg777:
good Day everyone,
Stick with your sponsorship app.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Kledisa: 2:53am On Jul 17, 2023
[Hello everyone!
Please can anyone help me with WhatsApp group for PR application stage.Its very urgent please.
Thank you in advance.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by vincechyme(m): 6:05am On Jul 17, 2023
hi bro please why did Dey request for your police certificate again … and if you are not currently in Nigeria , how did you get your Pcc ??
lekanlaniyan:
Good Day everyone,

In addition to my timeline (Re-Submission).

1. Online Application submitted =----------------------------- June 14th, 2022.

2. AOR received=-----------------------------------------------------September 30th, 2022.

3. Reimbursement of Biometric fee=--------------------------October 3rd, 2022.

4. Request for Police Certificate (From Nigeria).=--------- October 5th, 2022.

5. Submission of Police Certificate (From Nigeria). =----- October 13th, 2022.

6. Medical Examination Request =------------------------------ October 25th, 2022.

7. Sponsor’s Eligibility (Passed) =……………………………………October 25th, 2022.

8 Medical passed= -----------------------------------------------------November 7th, 2022

9. Eligibility (Completed) = ----------------------------------------------March 18th, 2023.

10. Background check (ongoing) = ………………………...……. April 27th, 2023.

To God be the glory always.

Patiently waiting for the good news for my, Pre-arrival mail, COPR (Confirmation Of Permanent Residence), and PPR mail with my International Passport Request.

Amen.

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Makibarbie: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
I’m not sure there’s a WhatsApp group for the PR stage.
You can read through the trends or check YouTube.

Kledisa:
[Hello everyone!
Please can anyone help me with WhatsApp group for PR application stage.Its very urgent please.
Thank you in advance.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by julieSpark: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
Good evening house, Please how do I book biometric for my dad and younger sister? The Canada immigration has asked them to submit their biometrics. Thanks
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by cooooooks(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
How do i delete my nairaland account?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by sageb: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
cooooooks:
How do i delete my nairaland account?

Why?
Your Port Harcourt guys are looking up to you
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by cooooooks(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
I think my time here has served its useful purpose.

sageb:

Why?
Your Port Harcourt guys are looking up to you
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by sageb: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
cooooooks:
I think my time here has served its useful purpose.

we still need your advice and insight
DM sent

2 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Feyvar: 8:44am On Jul 18, 2023
[quote author=Nedu19 post=124407449]

WhatsApp group for Spousal Sponsorship:

https:///GuOd9sNRbdbBbwECQjSimb

Please resend this, the link is broken.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Makibarbie: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hi guys,

Please can i use an upfront medicals for the PR application? I am yet to get medical request for SS application and i needed a medical result to proceed with my work permit application at the border so i got the upfront medicals done today in Canada.

Now i want to know if same medicals can be submitted for SS when requested because the money for the medicals in Canada is quite high.

I paid over 300CAD to get it done.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Makibarbie: 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
It’s okay for anyone here to respond to me tho.
I won’t ask for clarity here if I know this. Lets try to help each other in this thread.

Makibarbie:
Hi guys,

Please can i use an upfront medicals for the PR application? I am yet to get medical request for SS application and i needed a medical result to proceed with my work permit application at the border so i got the upfront medicals done today in Canada.

Now i want to know if same medicals can be submitted for SS when requested because the money for the medicals in Canada is quite high.

I paid over 300CAD to get it done.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by ednut1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
Makibarbie:
I won’t ask for clarity here if I know this. Lets try to help each other in this thread.

you are assuming everyone here has faced this situation. Which might not be the case. Did you check ircc website first I just did and found this
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=381&top=29

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by jascutie: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
Makibarbie:

I just got medical request today, so you should get your spouse pr medical request soon. Maybe you should call IRCC and ask if you will be exempted from your PR medicals since you have done it already. Heard it’s valid for a year, I believe it covers both applications, Goodluck sis
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Makibarbie: 6:32am On Jul 21, 2023
This is great to hear.
Also, i was told i can still use the same medicals for my PR application too. thanks for the update

jascutie:

I just got medical request today, so you should get your spouse pr medical request soon. Maybe you should call IRCC and ask if you will be exempted from your PR medicals since you have done it already. Heard it’s valid for a year, I believe it covers both applications, Goodluck sis
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Makibarbie: 6:35am On Jul 21, 2023
Yes i was assuming o n i won’t lie 🥺🥺 lol,
Thanks for this, I appreciate it.

I sometimes wish this thread can also be active like others but I understand people are waiting for updates on their applications. I pray we all get the desired update soonest

ednut1:
you are assuming everyone here has faced this situation. Which might not be the case. Did you check ircc website first I just did and found this
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=381&top=29

2 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by architectamaka: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2023
Good morning guys, I received Passport request email this morning for my trv, I submitted my application on the 8th of July, applied via the new portal

4 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Mrbigg777: 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
architectamaka:
Good morning guys, I received Passport request email this morning for my trv, I submitted my application on the 8th of July, applied via the new portal

Congratulations 🎉
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by lekanlaniyan(m): 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
vincechyme:
hi bro please why did Dey request for your police certificate again … and if you are not currently in Nigeria , how did you get your Pcc ??

hello bro, sorry for the late reply.
The IRCC requested I resubmit another police report from the country I reside in and Nigeria again because I resubmitted my application, so the initial police report got expired (I guess).

On how I got the PCC, I have a police guy that works in that department and he helped me out but with money sha.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by lekanlaniyan(m): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
architectamaka:

Congratulations
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by vincechyme(m): 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
Thanks man for your reply it will be nice you share the no of the person you used via my email chimeremnma@yahoo.com
lekanlaniyan:

hello bro, sorry for the late reply.
The IRCC requested I resubmit another police report from the country I reside in and Nigeria again because I resubmitted my application, so the initial police report got expired (I guess).

On how I got the PCC, I have a police guy that works in that department and he helped me out but with money sha.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Griffin22: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2023
architectamaka:

Congratulations 🎉
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by architectamaka: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
Thanks

Congratulations 🎉
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by architectamaka: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
Thanks
lekanlaniyan:

Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (57) (Reply)

Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES / I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.