Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

"Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid" - Alao Akala - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid" - Alao Akala (1108 Views)

Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) / Lola Alao's Court Wedding Pictures / Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid" - Alao Akala by amakaikeng(f): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
In an interview with Punch, the former Governor of Oyo State, Chief Adebayo Alao-Akala totally lost his cool when he was asked if he is bleaching his skin. The interview was going so well until the reporter asked him that question. Akala who had been very chatty about every other question like how his first wife used to bathe him, rained abuses on the reporter for daring to ask him that question:

Is it part of your own fashion to bleach?
Bleach? That is stupidity; you are asking a very stupid question, how can I bleach? You are very stupid to ask that question. What do you mean by that? What gave you that impression?

(He pulled up his clothe and singlet to show his fair complexion.)

Is this bleaching? Have you seen the cream that I use that makes me bleach or did you know me when I was black? So if you want to write that, put it there that I said you are very stupid to ask me that kind of question. Don’t ask that kind of question again. What you don’t know; you ask. You don’t even know my parents. Is my wife complaining or my children? I don’t know what gave anybody the impression that I bleach. You don’t know me; do you know what it takes to bleach?
But, his knuckles say otherwise. Lol...obviously, he was very offended by that question. Maybe its a skin condition then. #Eyesrolling# http://amakaikenga..com/2013/12/anyone-who-says-i-bleach-is-stupid-alao.html

Read more gist here http://amakaikenga..com/

Re: "Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid" - Alao Akala by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
Anyway you twist it Mr akala, picture don't lie undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid" - Alao Akala by nicechic(f): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
na waooh.....Hw wld u explain ur dark knuckles den? I wld hv calld him shameless old man dt doesn't want to retire if nt dt he's my daddy's mate
Re: "Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid" - Alao Akala by lulukay(f): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
I can't comprehend y som1 sees dark knuckles and. Dey. Automatically conclude its bleaching! Somany things can. Cause one to hav awful knuckles..in his early age he mite hav bin a smoker and his sorta lite in complexion,some smokers have terrible knuckles dat. I kno n iv seen, iv seen constant use of hot water to wash cause dark knuckles, somtyms it may b as a result of dead cells accumulated in dat part..not every1 dat has dark knuckles bleach

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

W@tch This Sexy Performance At Calabar Carnival / Nominations Closed! / Kim Kardashian Wears Nothing But Fishnet Tights To Givenchy Designer Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.