Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) (47655 Views)

Bidemi Kosoko Is Sleeping With Bose Alao Omotoyossi's Husband - Whistle Blower / Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" / Razak Omotoyossi And Bose Alao Welcome 4th Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Acekidc4(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
Nollywood actress Bose Alao has come out to say how her footballer husband first came to meet her before they finally got married.

The Yoruba actress, married to Nigerian footballer Rasaq Omotoyosi who is based in Benin Republic, told Ladun Liadi how her husband paid millions of naira just to get her phone number after watching one of her movies on screen and falling in love with her. Bose Alao recounted how a lot of people lied to and extorted money from her husband just for him to get her phone number.

“To tell you the truth, my husband first saw me on TV and he started looking for my number and he reached out to the few people he knew to get my contact. These set of characters lied to him that I wanted money before releasing my number and he gave them money to the tune of some good millions, yet they gave him fake numbers…”

Talking about how he eventually got her phone number, the actress and mother of three said, “It was by a stroke of luck, a guy who is also in the industry gave my husband’s friend my number and he asked to see me and I do not regret that decision to meet him because I actually married my God ordained man”.

Talking about the people that duped her husband, the actress said that her hubby did tell her the names of the dubious people. “Yes! of course..but let’s let sleeping dogs lie I beg of you”, she said.

Bose, who is set to produce her first all-English-language movie, revealed that the saddest moments of her life are when she is being referred to as a Yoruba actress.

“In fact that is why my next movie is going to be totally in English and I am set to dump Yoruba movie. I am an actress, why can’t people see that” she said

http://www.naij.com/404686-my-husband-paid-millions-for-my-telephone-number-bose-alao.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by eistien(m): 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
And so?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
We don't know her here in Nigeria.

Please who is she?

Does google even recognize her?

148 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
ok
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hmmm. End time things. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Acekidc4(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
kennygee:
We don't know her here in Nigeria.

Please who is she?

Does google even recognize her?

Shey you dey watch yoruba Movies ni!! I knw say you knw her so pls don't hate your fellow woman na!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Acekidc4(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
SagePerv:
Hmmm. End time things. grin

Which one be end time things for the tori na!!

3 Likes

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
Acekidc4:

Shey you dey watch yoruba Movies ni!! I knw say you knw her so pls don't hate your fellow woman na!!

I really don't know her.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
It is obvious she married this dude for his money
Any way na GOD bless her hustle

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Acekidc4(m): 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
kennygee:

I really don't know her.

Seriously??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Tolexander: 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
Shey her phone number na "too sure" for baba ijebu ni?

8 Likes

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
Am still searching fr my BUSINESS here, thobah cudnt find itundecided

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Bonapart(m): 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
Da fuq!!! I almost give a f*ck

2 Likes

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by B3sty(m): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
Who is she?

3 Likes

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by DesChyko: 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
If he was coming for marriage, how could he have spent that much except he just wanted a one-nighter??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by anonym0us: 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ashawooo ..although I didn't read this shiiiit

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
She package her market wella.
Branding is important in everything,
even olosho knows that

6 Likes

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by money121(m): 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Olutola88(m): 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
Moderator, kindly correct the error in expression you are having in the front page caption

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
How did this make front page

Honestly,nobody wants to know.....
She should stop the noise making and focus on her home!
Worse still, no one knows her!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
bt d guy resemble Martins ooh

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ehen, wetin u want make we do? mtchew
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
Couldn't he just have called your agent and scheduled you for a fake photo shoot??
The man is dumb

Normally I'd say "how romantic" but not this time wink

5 Likes

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hm hm chai money is gud o
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Beesluv: 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
I don't even know her, even her name doesn't ring a bell.
Dumping Yoruba movies for English movies That will be d end of her nollywood career.

Let her go and learn from Joke Silver, Funke Akindele, Bukky Wright, Ireti Osayemi and others that move along well with the two

5 Likes

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by Smartlux(m): 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
hian!!!
Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by eagleeyez: 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
She's worth it sha. She's a fine clean chick and if the guy feel she's worth it, its none of our business

When men buy chicks cars over 20m u won't say and so abi? Or flies her round the world.
Mscheeew ladies, pray for a man that feels you are worth it and praise God for it instead of hating.

6 Likes

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by ylaa(f): 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
she is beautiful but so full of herself. see how she is talking. God bless her and her rasta husband. and give her the grace to watch her mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) by allanphash7(m): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
Chai!!!

Are u for real

Even satan sef fear ur lie

Oniro bi jonathan

Dis babe can lie for Nigeria i even thought that Jonathan is d only great liar we have in nigeria not knowing dat hes srill competing with dis slut

Ihavedecided

10 days to go

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her / Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Experience Yesterday Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.