Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. (11687 Views)

Earn Money As A Freelance Writer At 15projects.com / Here’s The Quickest And Easiest Way For You To Succeed Online As A Nigerian / Why Not Make Money Online As You Wait Your Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by Miscellaneous(m): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2013
Benedict44: Pls i dont hav a laptop or computer but i want to write. Pls is dear any oda way or help. Even if 4 free i just want to develop d more becos i intend to be a writer in future although dat am an engineering student. 200L
hmmm
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by pumpingmachine: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
Akinmail: Hi, i'm a blogger and interested in so many things. From politics, to the stock-market, music, computer-languages, international politics, automobiles and aeroplanes, history, and a lot of other things.

Visit my blog on www.akinmail..com
you can't make it in writing by being a jack of all trades. Focus on a genre and be the best at it. That's the secret. Take it from a guy that does it for living and is well paid

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by pumpingmachine: 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
Benedict44: Pls i dont hav a laptop or computer but i want to write. Pls is dear any oda way or help. Even if 4 free i just want to develop d more becos i intend to be a writer in future although dat am an engineering student. 200L
how do u want to be writing? No one will collect handwritten pieces from you. Where are u based, I might have a free position for you. Money ain't involved though

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by Bome01(m): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
Writing-one dream i hope to make a reality some day!
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by AbuMikey(m): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
Phder: Hello,
@NastyDroid
@Benedict44
@Gudsyd
@Abu mikey
@Chartey
@$hady¤J....e.t.c.
Please find response to you inquires here. Hopefully you will local search your name and find this.

You've done well Phder smiley

I would send you a mail in a moment

Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by Benedict44(m): 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
pumpingmachine: how do u want to be writing? No one will collect handwritten pieces from you. Where are u based, I might have a free position for you. Money ain't involved though
can u giv me ur email address so dat we can talk. I hav passion 4 writing
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
Prince Ikye: Thanks Op for creating this thread.. de few questions i have for u r, what r de procedures involve in creating a blog? How does one negotiate the price to be paid when writing the article? How do we know the words that have high search result to include in our article? Who will pay for the article and how will the transaction be done. Thanks for ur respond in advance.
Good morning! Sorry for the late response, I had to do me chores.
As with your questions;
BLOG CREATION: There are various blogging platform, some are free while others are not, blogger.com for example is free, you can buy a domain name for $10 you want it to look more professional (it doesn't any difference, anyway). Make use of Google and read articles on how to create a blog on blogger, it's easy to setup; in 30minutes the blog would be up and running.

PRICE NEGOTIATION: It depends on words count. Take for instance, I charge #1000 for 500words, but then again, if am to write a press release for let's say a media house, I would definitely charge more, because it's a one time thing. If am to charge in dollar it's 0.05cents per word.

SEO: There is a Google tool called Google adword, it was developed for Google advertisers to know what people are searching for on Google search engine, this tool is free, there is a keyword tools on the application that allows you to search for popular search terms and other geographical information for a term. Use Google to learn how to use this apps.

PAYMENT: who will pay for the article? Your client will pay, since they're hiring you, they would be responsible for the payment. Yours is to write the article, forward it to them (encrypted/password protected), when they make payments, then you give then the password.

I believe your questions have been answered, let me know if you need more clarification. Happy Sunday!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
infoman007: Hello! This has been most helpful. Thank you for writing this,but how can one collect his money here especially with paypal
You're welcome, Sincerely, I don't know how to operate a paypal account in Nigeria, my paypal account was created in the US, take note that it's verified, I used it in Nigeria and my account got blocked, I had to call paypal to verify my identity, that was when I was able to access the account again. I know some people do operate paypal in Nigeria, the how, is a misery to me.
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by Kelvin0(m): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
(PNN):
I need writers for www.proudlynigerian.net its a blog about the best of Nigeria
I m in.....would send u a pm
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by PNN: 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
Kelvin0:
I m in.....would send u a pm
Ok. Expecting it
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by PrinceIkye: 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Op thanks for ur earlier respond. Pls since paypal doesnt accept naija, kindly explain the process involve in getting my payment through western union money transfer and also what is the difference between a website and a blog. Thanks.
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
Where is Musiwa1?
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by rhames(m): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
Bome01: Writing-one dream i hope to make a reality some day!

one day will not come unless you decide when.
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by GentleFrank(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nice article. I still enjoy making money through my Bulk SMS portal !

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
Prince Ikye: Op thanks for ur earlier respond. Pls since paypal doesnt accept naija, kindly explain the process involve in getting my payment through western union money transfer and also what is the difference between a website and a blog. Thanks.
I haven't redeem a western union transfer in Nigeria before, but I know how to redeem money gram transfer, I think it's pretty much the same process. I.e. You give the sender your details, he sends the money, he would forward the MTCN (money transfer control number) and answers to security questions to you, you'll visit the bank with the details, fill out transfer redeem form and the teller would check if you have the correct details, he would later ask if you want the money in naira or dollar, then you're paid in your preferred currency.

The difference between a website and a blog? Errrm, the simplest way to put it is this; A website is like a duplex with many rooms; dining room, bedroom, toilet, kitchen e.t.c. Take note that a section of a website can also be used as a blog, Each of those room contain vital information, a blog on the other hand is like an open library stocked with articles.
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by PrinceIkye: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
Thanks @ Phder,pls any other mean to contact u will be really Appreciated because am having problem with the adword thing. Googling it tell me it is abt advertising.is it an application?
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by pumpingmachine: 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
Benedict44: can u giv me ur email address so dat we can talk. I hav passion 4 writing
paul@ibpulse.com
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by Kachipi: 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
DON'T MISS THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!
[The First in the Internet History]
"The PERFECT APP will show you the latest news, the best local deals, the fanciest clubs, the nearest available taxi, the best voted restaurants, the cheapest gas station and so much more, no matter where you are on this beautiful planet."
http:///19UHmgK
"The PERFECT APP will also bring all the functions of the PERFECT features!"
Whenever a person, no matter where or when, is using this FREE App he or she will earn money. Whenever a person invited by you, is using the Perfect App you will earn money too! You will cash in on your 5 generation deep with every usage of this very useful feature.
EVERY NEW members who sign's BEFORE February 28, 2014, will be able to receive PROFIT SHARE from the PERFECT APP ….FOREVER!!!!
Imagine that you are being paid for simply using your mobile phone, smart phone or tablet. But, you will also being paid for every active member in your down line five level's deep! FOREVER!!!
You can invite as many as you want. Your potential income is Unlimited! Be the first among your friends to join Free!
AS EASY AS 1, 2 & 3. HURRY, JOIN US NOW!
[for PC/Laptop Version ~ Mobile will be available soon)

Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by legalwealth(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
legalwealth: Great and people can also make do on www.peopleperhour.com and iwriter.com
Aside that,you must be highly equipped with content writing skills and there are different resources for that.

I will try as much as possible to give you all access to a comprehensive course on this to learn more about content/article writing when I come back from church service.

Good evening everyone!
I promised to give out a link to the Article Content Writing otherwise known to as Freelance Writing Course and below is the link to it to for free => Freelance Writing Course which comprises:

Chapter 1 - Is Being a Content Article Writer Right For You?
Chapter 2 - Understanding the Basics of SEO
Chapter 3 - Keyword Research
Chapter 4 - Website Content
Chapter 5 - Keyword Research Tools
Chapter 6 - Getting Started - Understanding SEO Content Articles
Chapter 7- How to Write SEO Content Articles
Chapter 8 - What to Charge for Your Articles and Getting Paid
Chapter 9 - Great Niches to Write Articles About
Chapter 10 - Getting to Work

Note that the link above to this course is temporary which means that it will expire soon.I will advise you save the pages so as to have access to them later on when the link expires.
Betterstill!You can as well mail INFO@IJAMSOLUTION (dot) COM for PayPal Pay4me service (because the site only make use of PayPal as their processor charging One-Time Access Fee of $49.00 that I paid with my own very USA verified PayPal account) if want your own everlasting 24/7 access to all the courses.

Wish you all the best...

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
^^ Thanks for sharing this info.
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
Prince Ikye: Thanks @ Phder,pls any other mean to contact u will be really Appreciated because am having problem with the adword thing. Googling it tell me it is abt advertising.is it an application?
Am sorry, there are no other means of contacting me. Please download the ebook provided by legalwealth, reading through the highlights, I think it would answer all your questions. You can ask more questions here, I would gladly answer them. Thanks for understanding.
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by legalwealth(m): 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
legalwealth:

Good evening everyone!
I promised to give out a link to the Article Content Writing otherwise known to as Freelance Writing Course and below is the link to it to for free => Freelance Writing Course which comprises:

Chapter 1 - Is Being a Content Article Writer Right For You?
Chapter 2 - Understanding the Basics of SEO
Chapter 3 - Keyword Research
Chapter 4 - Website Content
Chapter 5 - Keyword Research Tools
Chapter 6 - Getting Started - Understanding SEO Content Articles
Chapter 7- How to Write SEO Content Articles
Chapter 8 - What to Charge for Your Articles and Getting Paid
Chapter 9 - Great Niches to Write Articles About
Chapter 10 - Getting to Work

Note that the link above to it is temporary which means that it will expire soon.I will advise you save the pages so as to have access to them later on when the link expires.
You can as well mail INFO@IJAMSOLUTION (dot) COM for PayPal Pay4me service (because the site only make use of PayPal as their processor charging One-Time Access Fee of $49.00 that I paid with my own very USA verified PayPal account) if want your own everlasting 24/7 access to all the courses.

Wish you all the best...
Other courses included in there aside from the one above are:
Global Data Entry Processing Training

Traditional Online Data-Entry Clerk Training

Transcription Audio Data Entry Training

Data Collection/Researcher Training

Certified Field Auditor Training

Web Proofreader Business Training

Content Article Provider Training

Article Revenue Sharing Training

Credit Card Application Processor Training

Home Secretarial - Virtual Assistant Business Training.
and I implore everyone to become a member.

Disclaimer:I've not been in any way paid by the site to advertise them but I'm unleashing this because it has really turned most newbies I have in my database in earning their very $ online.
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by legalwealth(m): 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
Phder: ^^ Thanks for sharing this info.
You are highly welcome as well.
Thanks also for bringing up this topic.Kudos
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by legalwealth(m): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
Phder:
Am sorry, there are no other means of contacting me. Please download the ebook provided by legalwealth, reading through the highlights, I think it would answer all your questions. You can ask more questions here, I would gladly answer them. Thanks for understanding.

Great and I really agree with your observations as it will surely answer all his questions and kindly note that it is not an e-book but course prepared on a webpage.
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by Bukingg2: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
coming soon to give nigerian what they want is entertainfans checkout our twitter account @musicfanspage or entertainfans
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by HiDee2(m): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2013
pumpingmachine: how do u want to be writing? No one will collect handwritten pieces from you. Where are u based, I might have a free position for you. Money ain't involved though

i would be interested in partnering with you... I would'nt mind writing for free, for the now. Wrting is a passion for me and I want to get better at it professionally.. My email: idowu2nice@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by HiDee2(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2013
(PNN):
I need writers for www.proudlynigerian.net its a blog about the best of Nigeria

I am interested... How do we get started?
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by wakes: 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
legalwealth:

OP!You are right.

Concerning the payment method especially PayPal which has been giving most Nigerians headache is so easy to operate following some simple guides along with some tools that we have in stock.

Aside that,we do help some Nigerians to collect their PayPal payment from those merchants be it fiverr,mylikes,peopleperhour,freelancer,iwriter,odesk and many more with our super-active PayPal while we pay naira into their Nigerian bank account at N150/$ for those that do love to use ours.
For real? I need a PayPal account but I learn you can never operate it on Nigeria.
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by legalwealth(m): 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
wakes:
For real? I need a PayPal account but I learn you can never operate it on Nigeria.
Why not real as I've been operating mine since 2009.I've even operating 3 without any problem and without burning my fingers

Feel free to check my wall now at http://www.facebook.com/presegs to see the screenshot of how I've just reached limit of $20,000 which I've spent on goods and services and receiving more than 200 payments for goods and services aside bulky transactions up to $30,0000 that I've made in GIFT/FRIEND mode on my Verified USA Business PayPal aside transactions up to $100,000 that I've done since 2009 on my paypal domiciled in UAE all operated from Nigeria.

I do use the third one most time to execute PayPal Pay4me Service on sites like fiverr,seoclerk,clickbank,jvzoo,ebay,target,sear and many other sites that accept PayPal as their mode of payment with sources of funds getting into the PayPal do come from either my USA or UAE PayPal.

Who is now telling you that you cannot operate PayPal as a Nigerian from Nigeria without regretting following some simple guides even with steps of how to remove limitation on your account should in case it happens as it do happen to even those operating it from supported countries like USA,UK and many more.

You can can reach me on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 should you need more explanation.
Best! !!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by PNN: 5:37am On Dec 19, 2013
Hi-Dee:

I am interested... How do we get started?
Contact with proudlynigeriannetwork.gmail.com and You get details ...
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by Chidismart: 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
I have written my experience as a freelance writer to guide new writers who wants to enter into the business.-Follow this link(http://bsmartonlinebusinessventures..com/2013/12/make-good-living-writing-my-journey-as.html) for more information and to get step by step guide of what to do.Best regards

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Signal Alliance Limited : Interview Process, Work Conditions & Salary / How To Apply For Recent Job Vacancies At Stanbic IBTC Bank / Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.