Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. (11688 Views)

Earn Money As A Freelance Writer At 15projects.com / Here’s The Quickest And Easiest Way For You To Succeed Online As A Nigerian / Why Not Make Money Online As You Wait Your Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by odizeey(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
legalwealth:

Great and I really agree with your observations as it will surely answer all his questions and kindly note that it is not an e-book but course prepared on a webpage.
your ebook aint free na
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by johnny13: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
I’ve gotten hired for several jobs on Fiverr as an article writer, and I’m generally happy with the site. But it freezes me in some options, I prefer SEOClerks.com over fiverr or any other freelancing site. I’ve been using SEOClerks for years and have made a lot of extra cash, got to level X, and have consistent revenue. This site is amazing and highly recommended! OR you can say the only capable competitor of Fiverr.
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by 15Projects: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2015
15Projects (Nigeria’s largest Project Topic & Material Sourcing Site) provides help in writing services to students seeking a myriad of degrees and also for writers seeking freelance writing jobs

Are you good at carrying out research on a topic / fields of study?
Can you Compose a complete Project writeup for undergraduate and post graduate studies (using a provided format)?
Do you have free time?

You can earn AT LEAST N 3,500 on each project article you write (you can carry out multiple projects as fit ).

If yes, Its as easy as 1-2-3

Visit https://15projects.com/write?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=Thread&utm_campaign=Nairaland%20Thread to begin
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by Toka1992(m): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
Thank you so much for such an insightful article!

Yes, you can make a living from freelancing, I too, am a living proof.

This article on eWorker.co is a very helpful one if you would like to learn more and also make money freelancing.

"How To Make Extra Income As A 5-9 Freelancer in Africa"

Click >>> http://eworker.co/blogs/how-to-make-extra-income-as-a-5-9-freelancer-in-africa/ <<<

Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by Toka1992(m): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
Thank you for this thread! I found this post very helpful too! Check it out: http://eworker.co/blogs/beginners-checklist-for-hiring-freelance-writers/
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by johngroo(m): 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
According to what i have been reading about these freelance sites, anyone can write for cash.
You do not have to have a degree on what you're writing about before you can be successful.
You just have to be good at researching and providing original articles.

What is quite surprising is-
I know most people who are very good writers who they're not getting paid... it's more of a 'hobby'.
I also know of most people who are being slaves at some jobs that don't pay as much as these sites.

How come it's just a handful of us who know about this?
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by Gamelord007: 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
Try www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance site for Naira transactions
Re: How To Make Money Online As A Freelance Writer. by adebowalepeter: 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
The next generation #Poverty will be caused by ignorance and fear of investing in *FOREX Trading Market using the Artificial Intelligence Bot*

You doubt, I earn
You watch, I earn
You think, I still earn
You don't want to join, I keep earning
You decide, I continue earning
You join, we both earn

Delaying is wasting of time. Earlier actions takers are already earning

Join NOW�� +2347032246694 on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Signal Alliance Limited : Interview Process, Work Conditions & Salary / How To Apply For Recent Job Vacancies At Stanbic IBTC Bank / Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.