Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Showcasing Nigerian Innovative Entrepreneurs To The World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Showcasing Nigerian Innovative Entrepreneurs To The World (572 Views)

12 Young Entrepreneurs Who Make Me Feel Optimistic About Nigeria's Future / 10 Nigerian Entrepreneurs To Watch Out For In 2012 / Obi Wants Young Scientists, Entrepreneurs To Emulate Steve Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Showcasing Nigerian Innovative Entrepreneurs To The World by Cmeo(m): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
My company and I have the privilege of playing a host to a renowned travel writer - Francis Tapon and his crew, who is on a 4 years trip to all 54 African countries so as to produce and host a made-for-TV show about 54 countries of Africa to be called "The Unseen Africa". However, he is expected to be in Nigeria soon. During his trip, he is expecting to see something interesting in the country and its environs as well as finding innovative African entrepreneurs to showcase to the world through the TV show. To learn more about the project Click here: http://Africa54.com

According to Forbes "Innovative Entrepreneurs" are those that change the world by creating new business that no one else has thought before, It might be a noble solution to a particular problem that no one else has thought or done before.They find new solutions to the problems we face.

So I am asking you to identify and nominate any innovative entrepreneurs that you know to showcase his work to the world through his project on Africa called " The Unseen Africa". Please post your nominee here and briefly describe what he/she has done uniquely to solve a particular problem and we will contact you back. Thanks
Re: Showcasing Nigerian Innovative Entrepreneurs To The World by Cmeo(m): 10:00am On Dec 15, 2013
Moderator, Pls help take this to front page to give Innovative Nigeria opportunity to be part of "The Unseen Africa" project

(1) (Reply)

Opportunities In Telexfree / How To Start A Business With Limited Capital / Why Are We Left Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.