Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) (37992 Views)

Picture; A Baby Strapped To A Load In A Wheel Barrow / Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) / Court Orders Liya To Be Returned To Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by slap1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
OK. I will tell my friends, now that I've seen this pics. Say no to cheating! #PillowNotBack
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by sainty2k3(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ninilowo:
But we are not in USA....so?

Don't mind dem jare. Even if we are in UsA, what happens to people using artificial pacifier and other baby stuffs like that. And I believe no mother will put the baby on this kind of pillow outside or publicly, na inside room dem D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do am.
@op ,The pics is actually funny, can stop looking at it. If PEJ=mama peace then this mother = mama concept. QED. Lol

1 Like

Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by baysol: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
TrustZee:
for d baby mind,him dey enjoy mummy's soft back...he no knw say na pillow!!!...lol..funny pix

This is innovative but please, don't try this at home.
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Rejoice5000(f): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha abeg oooooh.the baby think say he sabi something. the baby don see wetin pass am.
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by kolomax(m): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
Woged2005: Thank your God this is not in the USA. You are on ur way to losing the baby and possibly serving jail time for Child abuse/neglect, forceful imprisonment, endangering a minor, causing harm using objects, etc..LoL! The laws here don't smile at things like this as hilarious. They will tell u if can't take care of the baby, don't have her. Period! Marriage is not movie!!!
thank God it's naija tongue
Woged2005: Thank your God this is not in the USA. You are on ur way to losing the baby and possibly serving jail time for Child abuse/neglect, forceful imprisonment, endangering a minor, causing harm using objects, etc..LoL! The laws here don't smile at things like this as hilarious. They will tell u if can't take care of the baby, don't have her. Period! Marriage is not movie!!!
thank God it's naija
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by AnanseK(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
kolomax: thank God it's naija :Pthank God it's naija

Mothers of triplets to note. A few more pillows and you have your peace. cheesy
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by fitzmayowa: 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hmmm...see innovation
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by enigmang: 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nothing wrong with it so long as she is in the same room…..
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hmmm. Very funny pics. Guess its d new trend among busy mothers. Or should I call it laziness to carry their baby? Can't say for sure.
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Mendo007(m): 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
This wat we call made in naija
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Uniquexty(f): 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
AnanseK:

Mothers of triplets to note. A few more pillows and you have your peace. cheesy
Hahahahahahaha..... no be small thing o. i can't fit laugh
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by CGKing(m): 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
See innovation.
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Chinnwa: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
lwkmd
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by adesojiaderemi(m): 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
CGKing: See innovation.

Honestly this is real innovation, this how baby rocker started.
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Diamonddamsel: 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
Take it easy o the baby is not in any danger if u check the pillow is on a foam and u can only do this for a baby of such an age who is not yet so wise as to turn much.Its not easy to take care of children cut the woman some slack.

1 Like

Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Waspy(m): 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
Wetin man no go see for NL and by extension, Naija. Amazes me how our imaginations work
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by omajali2003(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
grin

Do you know if this was an agreement between the mother and the baby? Them tell una say the pikin no know say na pillow? What you are seeing is an act of mutual understanding between mother and pikin. Sweet baby!
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by strongboi(m): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
;DThis is innovation! Trust African mothers, they can invent. Oorun ni ngba towo omode.
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by tunapawizzy: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
pikin wey say e mama no go rest,,,na so dem dey do dem
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Fissyblue: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
grin :DNawa o!
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by zada(m): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
@wooged2005, my person that na lie. Who use different things and even appliances take pamper pikin pass Americans. Anything africa person do we dey see the mistake, the woman strap the pikin for very safe place wch is the bed and no matter how dat pikin roll ova nuftin go do her/him. If na oyinbo do dis we go dey clap and call ingenuity. Kudos to that mama joor! Everything na America, no be Americans dey carry baby pack put pikin for front wey naija women dey imitate so tey one woman mistakingly fall her pikin for express motor crush the baby. Yet we go only dey see our own mistake.
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by mkoabiola: 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
Some women ar now being lazy.
Our mothers in dos days wil nva try ds callous attitude.

1 Like

Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by sexychocho(f): 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
So Funny bt nice sha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by GentleFrank(m): 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
Lol
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by ufobabe(f): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
hahahahaha.. Wonderful.

Mothers pls help me device a means too. My 2 months old baby dnt sleep at nite at all. I don lean finish. Abeg, watin i go fit do?
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by AnanseK(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
And you can open a crèche for that age. A pillow crèche cheesy cheesy.
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by SirCee: 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
I love this strategy.
Mothers , you can now do your house chores,
but please, keep watching the baby from time to time, to avoid house harzard
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by maumau1: 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
very funny.
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Hendrah(f): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
Baby's thinks they are smart and wise, bt we mothers are smarter and wiser than them. Poor soul!!!.
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Lukaz1234(m): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
Lolz
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Ilekokonit: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
TrustZee:
for d baby mind,him dey enjoy mummy's soft back...he no knw say na pillow!!!...

Mum's are now deceiving babies !!! Which way Nigeria ?

The mums in question probably have never heard of Cot Death or SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by indomitable234: 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
Adonbilivit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? / A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.