Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Is Fore-Play A Sin? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Fore-Play A Sin? (1357 Views)

Is It A Sin To Question The Bible ? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Is Fornication Really A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Fore-Play A Sin? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
texanomaly:

I couldn't have said it better.

Hi Josh. How are you?

See below

My thoughts exactly.

You are seeing what you want to see. This is an example of why strictly rational thought is irrational. Sometimes common sense is the smarter choice.

Thank you. The English teacher in me just wants to hug you...

Thank you. See where a little common sense will get you. Even Obadiah's interpretation made more sense than yours. This deserves a hug too. Everyone gets a hug. Hug Hug Hug.

So have the boys done it for you. I'm going to figure "yes"

Can we continue to Matthew 5:28?

My interpretation was spot on. You people should blame the translator not me. If you as an English teacher writes such a statement for your students, you would have to be returned to school.
Re: Is Fore-Play A Sin? by Joshthefirst(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hello Tex. I'm fine. Merry Christmas. smiley
Re: Is Fore-Play A Sin? by texanomaly(f): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
rationalmind:

My interpretation was spot on. You people should blame the translator not me. If you as an English teacher writes such a statement for your students, you would have to be returned to school.

Okay, I'll give you that...translator...this time. grin
Re: Is Fore-Play A Sin? by texanomaly(f): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
Joshthefirst: Hello Tex. I'm fine. Merry Christmas. smiley

Hey Josh...Merry Christmas to you too...hope this month is treating you well. smiley
Re: Is Fore-Play A Sin? by Joshthefirst(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
texanomaly:

Hey Josh...Merry Christmas to you too...hope this month is treating you well. smiley
yes ma'am. It is. Thank you.
Re: Is Fore-Play A Sin? by macof(m): 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
texanomaly:

Thank you. The English teacher in me just wants to hug you...

why get hugs when u can get kisses? undecided grin
Re: Is Fore-Play A Sin? by texanomaly(f): 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
macof:

why get hugs when u can get kisses? undecided grin

kiss
Re: Is Fore-Play A Sin? by macof(m): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
texanomaly:

The Sun God and Santa has been serving us well
Re: Is Fore-Play A Sin? by texanomaly(f): 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
macof:

The Sun God and Santa has been serving us well

smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unanswerable Question My Pastor Asked Today. / T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan By Leo Igwe / The Messiah And The Anti-messiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.