Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan By Leo Igwe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan By Leo Igwe (1352 Views)

How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan By Leo Igwe by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
The popular maxim that says “Like father like son” applies to TB Joshua and his now discredited ministry. We can rightfully say “Like building like pastor”. The recent tragic incident at T B Joshua’s church in Lagos signals the slow and gradual crumbling of a mega charlatanic ministry being spearheaded by one of the most notorious evangelical con artists Nigeria has ever known.

Prophet T B Joshua

T B Joshua has since the nineties mined the gullibility and nincompoopery of Africans using fake, forged and fraudulent miracles cure claims and prophecies. But it took just a little architectural oversight to expose the schemes and pretensions of this charlatan.
Now does anyone need to prove that TB Joshua is a fake? Does anyone need any additional evidence to show that TB Joshua have no healing or prophetic powers as he claims?

Well if you are still in doubt then just go to Lagos and observe the emergency workers as they search through the rubble of the building that belongs to a man who claims to have supernatural powers. But he could not use the powers to prevent the collapse of his own building. Is that not incredible?

Go to the Synagogue church and witness as rescuers are pulling out dead bodies of people who came all the way from South Africa to receive their healing only to meet their untimely death.

T B Joshua’s Synagogue has turned to a necropolis of miracles and those who came to seek miracles.

I mean here lies a man who shamelessly flaunts his supposed healing powers; a man who claims he could cure all kinds of diseases including HIV and AIDS. Here is a man who claims to have prophesied the death of presidents and celebrities but who could not foresee and prevent the tragedy in his own church?

I mean T B Joshua I want to ask you, what happen to your prophetic sight and sense? You foresaw the death of the president of Malawi right? But you could not foresee the collapse of your own church building and the death of over 100 of your guests? Do you have supernatural powers to foresee anything at all? You certainly don’t. If you do not have spiritual powers as this recent incident has proven, could you please stop presenting yourself as a prophet?

Could you please stop deceiving people with your so called prophetic claims? “Man of God’ where was your faith healing sting when your building collapsed on September 12?

If you have any real healing powers why have you not healed the wounded right there in your church? Why didn't you resurrect the dead? If you do not have any healing powers as this incident has proved beyond reasonable doubt, is it not high time you are held accountable and get prosecuted just like any other fake healer or doctor? The ruins of your church building will ever remain a testament of your fakery and deceit, a confirmation of your sham bogus powers.

Like his building, prophet TB Joshua is a ‘structure’ waiting to collapse, in fact Joshua’s ministry has starting collapsing.. Like his church building, Joshua’s ministry is founded on a flimsy and fraudulent foundation that cannot withstand the pressure of test and the weight of evidence. But we do not need this scale of tragedy to wake Africans up and put this impostor out of business.

I just wish that many of those who lost their lives had listened to the voice of reason and stayed away from the rickety wobbling evangelical enterprise called the Synagogue in Lagos, Nigeria. I wish the dead had ignored the tele evangelical theatric of TB Joshua on his Immanuel TV and stayed back in their countries and communities. They would have been alive today. Gullibility sucks. In fact gullibility kills particularly at the Synagogue in Lagos.

People can be gullible onto death. And those who are gullible should not suffer collapse and death alone, the ministry of those who feed on this destructive virus should suffer the same fate too. So, T B Joshua’s Synagogue and its Satellite affiliate, the Immanuel TV, now it is your turn to collapse and die.

Leo Igwe is a skeptic from Nigeria

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/25/t-b-joshua-collapse-charlatan-leo-igwe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan By Leo Igwe by lecturerdabo(m): 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
I'm not TB Joshua's fan but I can't stop thinking

"This is how Christ was mocked"
Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan By Leo Igwe by lecturerdabo(m): 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2014

Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan By Leo Igwe by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
lecturerdabo:

How dare you compare that crook to Christ the Messiah.

SMH.

4 Likes

Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan By Leo Igwe by Weah96: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
lecturerdabo:

Christ was mocked because he wouldn't save HIMSELF from being tortured to death.

This guy is directly implicated in the deaths of over a hundred people, people who wouldn't have been in that rotten building if he hadn't been claiming to defy the laws of nature.

5 Likes

Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan By Leo Igwe by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
Very often it is said a country brings forth the kind of leaders it deserves, although quite what Nigeria has done to deserve the likes of T.B Joshua must be known only to the almighty himself. In saner climes this human turpentine of a fellow would have been unmasked a long time ago for the bird of carrion that he is, preying on the misery of others. Here in Nigeria, no, he rubs shoulders with Governors, glad-handles ministers and bestows "blessings"on Presidents, effectively he has declared himself untouchable and beyond the reach of the law by thumbing his nose at the inquest of the unfortunate collapse of his edifice to his megalomania.

By insisting the building was brought down by whatever....he besmirches the memory of those who died as a result of the delusions of this self-styled prophet of doom, all that remains to be said is God save Nigeria from the clutches of these miracle snake oil dealers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan By Leo Igwe by lomprico(m): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
lecturerdabo:

LIAR! U are one of his brainwashed sheep.

2 Likes

Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan By Leo Igwe by AdeniyiA(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
frosbel:

How dare you compare that crook to Christ the Messiah.

SMH.
i can't but believe that your pursuit is that of personal vendetta.
I pray you'll still come to the knowledge of truth ,confess and ask for forgiveness.
What evil has TB Joshua done to you to call him a crook, if you think you're fighting for others tell me who employed you as a mediator. Are you fighting for God who knows and sees all?
Acts 5:38 And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought: 5:39 But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.
Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan By Leo Igwe by PastorKun(m): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
AdeniyiA:

i can't but believe that your pursuit is that of personal vendetta.
I pray you'll still come to the knowledge of truth ,confess and ask for forgiveness.
What evil has TB Joshua done to you to call him a crook, if you think you're fighting for others tell me who employed you as a mediator. Are you fighting for God who knows and sees all?
Acts 5:38 And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought: 5:39 But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.

Is the evil of being responsible for the death of over 100 people through criminal negligence of building an illegal structure not enough evil Or is it till he physically slaughters over a thousand people before you see the evil he is perpetuating.

3 Likes

Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan By Leo Igwe by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
Well i would say that you are doing the right thing as faith has to be drop in the last days.
Secondly, remember how Jesus warned his disciples that a servant is not greater than his master that if him was mocked they too must be morked. How will the scripture be fulfilled if you dont mock him.
Congratulations you mockers! In you he earn life the more.
His love will overcome your hatered.
Even if Jesus still come as he came you will still not beleive in him.
He his maching on his way to heaven, keep walking to the highways of hell.
And again, it is irresponsible christain that persecute because responsible child of God has many duties to do than to persecute.
The more you persecute him is the more i love him. If their is truly not any light in him, what will you persecute in him?
Dont be deceived. Know how to observe false prophet. Is not all prophet that are false.
The higher you are spiritual is the higher you get persecuted.
Try to envagelise one day and see what will happen.
Bless you.
Re: T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan By Leo Igwe by delishpot: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
lecturerdabo:

Blasphemy! Christ came for the sole purpose of dying. He did not have to save himself else he wouldnt have been born in the first place. Unless you mean to say TB came to kill those people so he expressly decided not to save them?

(1) (Reply)

Army Of God? 6 Modern-day Christian Terrorist Groups You Never Hear About / 10 Most Adulterous Countries In The World!!! / Awesome Testimonies Via Prophetic Declaration By Bishop Oyedepo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.