Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Why Did You Change Your Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did You Change Your Church? (453 Views)

For Which Reasons Would You Change Your Church / When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? / What Would Make You Change Your Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Did You Change Your Church? by Gregzee: 11:04am On Dec 15, 2013
To most people, the current church they attend now is not the church they were attending before. Most of the switches, occur while in the University when the person feels he/she is now in control of her decisions. Its most common to hear words like "I have seen the light"... while some switches are based on some personal interests like ... ooooh My previous church is not popular, they don't pray hard, I need to strategize myself to get a husband, I need connection for job...etc. Many reasons abound. So for you whom had switched church, whats your reason?
Re: Why Did You Change Your Church? by LadyPayne(f): 11:55am On Dec 15, 2013
I was shy

(1) (Reply)

Readings For Today's Mass 22nd Dec 2013 / Jesus Appears To People / Enlargement Through Conflict.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.