Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Jonathan Under Hostage, Can’t Fight Corruption - David-west - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Under Hostage, Can’t Fight Corruption - David-west (2769 Views)

Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP / Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah / Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Under Hostage, Can’t Fight Corruption - David-west by eagleeye2: 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
OsunOriginal:

More of you should talk and suppress the jackass that are giving ibos bad names everywhere including on social media. Otherwise, ibos will soon be isolated and given the old age leprosy treatment in a modern country - unfortunately their won't be exception as long as you have ibo blood.
And you are the one that will isolate and treat them that way?
Please focus on the issue(s) being raised on this thread and forget tribalism.
Re: Jonathan Under Hostage, Can’t Fight Corruption - David-west by DerideGull(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
ilugunboy:

The body language of a Commander in Chief determines the approach to corruption....the led can only take a cue from the leader.

It appears you have been equally turned into a soothsayer. What type of body language were you on about? I guess tribal bigotry can turn Nigerians into many forms.
Re: Jonathan Under Hostage, Can’t Fight Corruption - David-west by citizenY(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
DerideGull:

You are partially right because if I am in the shoes of GEJ, the dead woods such Tom David-West and OBJ would have been manures by now.

In retrospect, you are worse than construction rubble. Why are people so dense? Impervious to reason!!!!

Listen to the message, forget the messenger. Your pastor must certainly count you among the heathen. How do you read your scriptures?
Re: Jonathan Under Hostage, Can’t Fight Corruption - David-west by citizenY(m): 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
berem: Dede must have been seeing me in his dreams. He surely needs help. Thanks babe! cool

@berem

Abeg, when u are going to Orlu for Xmas, do us a favour. Find this over aged baby, Seize his feeding bottle , SMA , akamu and pampers and throw them into River Niger on your back.

God will bless you for your effort
Re: Jonathan Under Hostage, Can’t Fight Corruption - David-west by DerideGull(m): 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
berem: Dede must have been seeing me in his dreams. He surely needs help. Thanks babe! cool

I had to be crazy in order to see you in my dreams.
Re: Jonathan Under Hostage, Can’t Fight Corruption - David-west by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
DerideGull:

I had to be crazy in order to see you in my dreams.
you're already a confirmed crazy old man. Your comments on this forum is an evidence. Next time, don't you mistake me for someone else. angry

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Hostage, Can’t Fight Corruption - David-west by DerideGull(m): 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
citizenY:

In retrospect, you are worse than construction rubble. Why are people so dense? Impervious to reason!!!!

Listen to the message, forget the messenger. Your pastor must certainly count you among the heathen. How do you read your scriptures?

Only fools will listen to such idiotic sermons. Both moronic airheads had been in government for years and never had a dent on corruption in Nigeria. Americans say talk is cheap.
Re: Jonathan Under Hostage, Can’t Fight Corruption - David-west by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
citizenY:

@berem

Abeg, when u are going to Orlu for Xmas, do us a favour. Find this over aged baby, Seize his feeding bottle , SMA , akamu and pampers and throw them into River Niger on your back.

God will bless you for your effort
I will do just that. cool smiley
Re: Jonathan Under Hostage, Can’t Fight Corruption - David-west by citizenY(m): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
DerideGull:

Only fools will listen to such idiotic sermons. Both moronic airheads had been in government for years and never had a dent on corruption in Nigeria. Americans say talk is cheap.

Verily, I say to you, you are also cheap to say that the series of anomalies in our polity is cheap talk.

Grow up , this cheap akamu ,old tokunbo feeding bottle and reused pampers is retarding your growth.

Berem has graciously agreed to relieve you of your misery.
Re: Jonathan Under Hostage, Can’t Fight Corruption - David-west by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
DerideGull: @OP

I hate when imbecilic dullards such as Tam David-West that had been an agent of Nigerian government for a long time and never fought corruption for a second suddenly realized that GEJ should be a knight against corruptible practices in the cesspit called Nigeria. People really hunger for relevance in Nigeria indeed.

Your incessant vituperation towards anyone who expresses criticism about the current administration in Nigeria is worrisome undecided

The question I have is: how does your conscience reconcile the high level of tolerance you seemingly have for corruption in your country of birth, with what obtains in your current place of abode (the United States)? I really want to know.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Hostage, Can’t Fight Corruption - David-west by citizenY(m): 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Your incessant vituperation towards anyone who expresses criticism about the current administration in Nigeria is worrisome undecided

The question I have is: how does your conscience reconcile the high level of tolerance you seemingly have for corruption in your country of birth, with what obtains in your current place of abode (the United States)? I really want to know.

Please ignore him, he is inconsequential to our cause and happilly enough he is far away, in the fringes of that society , where he may not even be a statistical figure..washing plates and feeding off leftovers. Just a waste of sperm. Good riddance! I must say!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under Hostage, Can’t Fight Corruption - David-west by albiol: 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
The woman that started the doctrine of necessity was an Igbo person, Prof. Dora Akunyili; the person who moved the motion for him in the National Assembly to become an acting President was an Hausa man without prejudices to the fact that acting Presidency was unconstitutional and illegal. Also, the person who made the National Assembly to act by organising mass movement to sensitise the lawmakers on the danger ahead was Pastor Tunde Bakare of the Save Nigeria Group, a Yoruba man. The person that spearheaded his Vice Presidency was a Yoruba man, Chief Obasanjo.
#words
Re: Jonathan Under Hostage, Can’t Fight Corruption - David-west by funnyx(m): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
eGuerrilla:

His wish is to see Nigeria destroyed, that's why he'll always support anything that's capable of bringing Nigeria down to its knees while he cower in his bed in far away obodo America as care home and diapers beckons grin grin
Re: Jonathan Under Hostage, Can’t Fight Corruption - David-west by OrigamiIII: 12:21am On Dec 16, 2013
DerideGull: @OP

I hate when imbecilic dullards such as Tam David-West that had been an agent of Nigerian government for a long time and never fought corruption for a second suddenly realized that GEJ should be a knight against corruptible practices in the cesspit called Nigeria. People really hunger for relevance in Nigeria indeed.

People like are the identified sworn enemies of this country. With this kind of response you just typed nigeria will be doomed if she is to rely on your type.How can we ever start as a nation if we continue this way. Bros there is sadness in the land and in the heart of every sincerely patriotic nigerian. Lets be united in the fight against corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islamic Group,isis,orders Women Aged 11-46 To Undergo Female Genital Mutilation / Second Ebola Case Reported In Us, Schoolchildren Exposed / IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.