Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! (2392 Views)

I Feel So Depress....i Need Matured Mind To Talk To / I Need Someone To Talk To / Looking For A Male Friend: Who Wants To Talk And We Wld C How It Goes From There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
The first time we ever got to meet on a thread it didn't go well. . .we started insulting ourselves without even getting to know eachother, the brawl turned out to create an E-enemity between you and i.

But now, i've come to realize that we are the same kinda people with different genders. I.e: you are the female god_of_music and i'm the male Khalessi, i said tha for a reason. . . . I took out time to read through your posts when i clicked at your profile for the first time, and i discovered that me in you!

You are that independent kinda lady who tries to pass a message down to anybody who cares to listen even when you face challenges from the opposition.

You are that lady who don't give a DAMN about what others think of her, cause as far she's concern, SHE IS RIGHT and will never change or take the wrong side to please anybody!

You are that lady who doesn't take BS from nobody, a lady with class and dignity.

You are that lady who knows her onions and all that, you don't try to be who you are not!

At most importantly, you've got this similarity of character i'm tryna display online. . . .i.e: I'm tryna let the E-world know my true character, i'm friendly, the people who don't know me will never understand me. . . . I try to make anyone who cares to figure out my personality.

I've noticed these qualities in you that are similar to me.
Khalessi, i don't want us to snub around, let's understand ourselves first. I need you to come say something please. Let's clear things out Khalessi.

I wanna be your friend, Please say something. . .

#TeamGOM kiss
Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by Tolexander: 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
What's this?
It would have been better if you had sent a PM to her!

1 Like

Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
Tolexander: What's this?
It would have been better if you had sent a PM to her!
It's none of your business!

Besides, she doesn't reply PMs undecided

#TeamGOM
Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by Snoggy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
This is what you'll get from her ============> undecided

That's if she comes here.

1 Like

Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
Snoggy: This is what you'll get from her ============> undecided

That's if she comes here.

Don't say that, you are not her. I believe she's a responsible and responsive lady.

Meanwhile. . . I will appreciate it if no one comments on this thread until she says something, Thanks.

#TeamGOM
Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by Snoggy(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
god_of_music: Don't say that, you are not her. I believe she's a responsible and responsive lady.

Meanwhile. . . I will appreciate it if no one comments on this thread until she says something, Thanks.

#TeamGOM
Lol. Sweet mouth... LA LA LA LA LA

Okay... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by AbuMikey(m): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by mazizitonene(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
Gom undecided....don tell me u ddnt take ur drugs ds morning
Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by quivah(f): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
All this on top weytin?

Just for her to say hello?!
I wouldn't if I were khalessi after reading you and Harry's discussion on your music threadtongue..

But if she does,its nice!
Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by RoyaleR(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
Enmity on a faceless forum? You guys ehn...
Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
grin.. mikey wetin you wan do ?? undecided
Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by AbuMikey(m): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
deejay_harry1: grin.. mikey wetin you wan do ?? undecided

....trust me, na just to lift the guy hope grin

2 Likes

Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
Abu Mikey:

....trust me, na just to lift the guy hope grin

grin cheesy..

Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by Olugbenger(m): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
Pls if she ever shows up, call me back by donating a like to this post. cheesy

Pls don't like my post more once. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by leggo: 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
BS all over NL..
anal shite
Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
The power of bottom belle, smh
Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by Tolexander: 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
god_of_music: It's none of your business!

Besides, she doesn't reply PMs undecided

#TeamGOM
nonsense!
Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by Dannylux: 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mtschew
Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
khalessi is a very proud lady and also ill-mannered....its becos of guyz like you that is why she is doing shakara for all other guyz...she thinks no one is worth her time...she feels above all...since she is getting this much attention from you guyz she would not show up since she is now winning

1 Like

Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by AbuMikey(m): 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
Seanord: khalessi is a very proud lady and also ill-mannered....its becos of guyz like you that is why she is doing shakara for all other guyz...she thinks no one is worth her time...she feels above all...since she is getting this much attention from you guyz she would not show up since she is now winning

This Post reeks of Ignorance undecided

Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by Dyt(f): 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
Viewing this topic: Khalessi
Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by Olugbenger(m): 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
Olugbenger: Pls if she ever shows up, call me back by donating a like to this post. cheesy

Pls don't like my post more once. angry angry

who liked this post to call me? angry

I don't see spongebomb khalessi.
undecided
Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
Truth be told I really dunno what to say. undecided
Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by Olugbenger(m): 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
Khalessi: Truth be told I really dunno what to say. undecided

Now we are getting somewhere

embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 16, 2013
Seanord: khalessi is a very proud lady and also ill-mannered....its becos of guyz like you that is why she is doing shakara for all other guyz...she thinks no one is worth her time...she feels above all...since she is getting this much attention from you guyz she would not show up since she is now winning

Hi undecided
Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by homesteady(m): 12:24am On Dec 16, 2013
undecided abeg who get BB charger? undecided
Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by AbuMikey(m): 12:26am On Dec 16, 2013
homesteady: undecided abeg who get BB charger? undecided

Oga, go and buy your own tongue
Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by drnairalov: 12:26am On Dec 16, 2013
sigh.. thought khalessi is an act in erm one seasonal film like dat...v forgotten d title sha...
Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by Dhurmynick(m): 12:35am On Dec 16, 2013
drnairalov: sigh.. thought khalessi is an act in erm one seasonal film like dat...v forgotten d title sha...

Lol. NAME one person on nl i dnt knw
Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 16, 2013
Dhurmynick:

Lol. NAME one person on nl i dnt knw
how is banana manshun
Re: Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! by free2ryhme: 4:44am On Dec 16, 2013
god_of_music: The first time we ever got to meet on a thread it didn't go well. . .we started insulting ourselves without even getting to know eachother, the brawl turned out to create an E-enemity between you and i.

But now, i've come to realize that we are the same kinda people with different genders. I.e: you are the female god_of_music and i'm the male Khalessi, i said tha for a reason. . . . I took out time to read through your posts when i clicked at your profile for the first time, and i discovered that me in you!

You are that independent kinda lady who tries to pass a message down to anybody who cares to listen even when you face challenges from the opposition.

You are that lady who don't give a DAMN about what others think of her, cause as far she's concern, SHE IS RIGHT and will never change or take the wrong side to please anybody!

You are that lady who doesn't take BS from nobody, a lady with class and dignity.

You are that lady who knows her onions and all that, you don't try to be who you are not!

At most importantly, you've got this similarity of character i'm tryna display online. . . .i.e: I'm tryna let the E-world know my true character, i'm friendly, the people who don't know me will never understand me. . . . I try to make anyone who cares to figure out my personality.

I've noticed these qualities in you that are similar to me.
Khalessi, i don't want us to snub around, let's understand ourselves first. I need you to come say something please. Let's clear things out Khalessi.

I wanna be your friend, Please say something. . .

#TeamGOM kiss

ur problem get cure ... the person wey get the cure don die

u dey maga for woman wey u meet for nairaland

na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Single, Above 23, Ready 2 Mingle & Settle / Young WORKING CLASS Port Harcourt Dudes & Babes Meet Up / Futo: Nekpoly: Imsu: Alvan: Girls Needed For A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.