Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,274 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

I Feel So Depress....i Need Matured Mind To Talk To - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Feel So Depress....i Need Matured Mind To Talk To (1247 Views)

Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. / I Need Matured Guys 4 sex chat / My Ex Won't Talk To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel So Depress....i Need Matured Mind To Talk To by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
Plz I need a matured mind to talk to...i mean a matured person that can lead me to the right part cos am loosing it already. I can't think straight anymore. Both gender are welcome.
Re: I Feel So Depress....i Need Matured Mind To Talk To by Sunkyphil(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
wat happens dearie.u can lean on my shoulder?
Re: I Feel So Depress....i Need Matured Mind To Talk To by bintudon(f): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
Whatsup? Ebola or what? I think that is what can make u loss up, if not that meaning its well

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Depress....i Need Matured Mind To Talk To by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
Nothing seems to be working out for me....i mean everything I place my hand. I don't know what to do or where to start from. I have been trying not in to temptations coming around yet it seems I can't...am about given up
Re: I Feel So Depress....i Need Matured Mind To Talk To by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
If u don't have any meaningful thing to say, just Bleep out @bintudon

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Depress....i Need Matured Mind To Talk To by Sunkyphil(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
enkay27: Nothing seems to be working out for me....i mean everything I place my hand. I don't know what to do or where to start from. I have been trying not in to temptations coming around yet it seems I can't...am about given up
don't give up dear av been there b4 if u don't mind we can talk privately
Re: I Feel So Depress....i Need Matured Mind To Talk To by 3coins(m): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
wht exactly are we going to talk to you about??
Re: I Feel So Depress....i Need Matured Mind To Talk To by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
Sunkyphil: don't give up dear av been there b4 if u don't mind we can talk privately
ok..that will be better. If u in watsap plz ur ID to this email so that I can add u .enkaytesy27@gmail.com
Re: I Feel So Depress....i Need Matured Mind To Talk To by Sunkyphil(m): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
enkay27: ok..that will be better. If u in watsap plz ur ID to this email so that I can add u .enkaytesy27@gmail.com
check or gmail
Re: I Feel So Depress....i Need Matured Mind To Talk To by deeobserver209(m): 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
That feeling like u are floating around in space directionless with asteroids(life challenges) hiting u on every conner? Been there.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Depress....i Need Matured Mind To Talk To by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
deeobserver209: That feeling like u are floating around in space directionless with asteroids(life challenges) hiting u on every conner? Been there.
exactly....is been hell
Re: I Feel So Depress....i Need Matured Mind To Talk To by deeobserver209(m): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
enkay27: exactly....is been hell
And very suffocating. Sometimes u just feel like giving up on life entirely. Cheer up. You're not alone.
Re: I Feel So Depress....i Need Matured Mind To Talk To by tonero4urch(m): 1:20am On Aug 05, 2014
enkay27: Plz I need a matured mind to talk to...i mean a matured person that can lead me to the right part cos am loosing it already. I can't think straight anymore. Both gender are welcome.
Life is all about ups and downs but giving up shouldn't be an option. Remember winners are not people that quit and people that quit are not winners. I have had my own fair share of life's challenges but i didn't quit, I stayed steadfast and am singing a new song today. Had I quitted, I wouldn't be where I am today. For more advice from me you can add me on whatsapp with 07033455570 or bbm on 266ca156. Expecting to hear from you soonest. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Depress....i Need Matured Mind To Talk To by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 05, 2014
@ op

Hope you are feeling better
Re: I Feel So Depress....i Need Matured Mind To Talk To by famio34(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2014
28E12BAD add me
Re: I Feel So Depress....i Need Matured Mind To Talk To by Worksunlimited: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
I agree life can be challenging.. It would test you to the point where you would look up to the ceiling or to the skies and all you see is a hangmans rope dangling from it..

Buh the truth about life is that each time you overcome that point of suicidal thot, something better presents itself to you, relieving you for the moment.. then life comes again with its nasty test..

Life is a rollercoaster ride, sumtyms up, sumtyms down, sumtyms zig-zag, sumtyms umpty dumpty, sumtyms insane.. Buh the truth still remains.. Life is still worth living
Re: I Feel So Depress....i Need Matured Mind To Talk To by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2014
it's just a phase...be positive while things get better

(1) (Reply)

For The Attention Of The Mod. / Wishing Y'all A Merry Christmas... / Serious Guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.