Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Profile Of A Star Builder: Ekg Sports - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Profile Of A Star Builder: Ekg Sports (1730 Views)

Anthony Joshua British Heavyweight Boxing Champion: Profile & Pics / Profile Of The New Sports Minister, Solomon Dalong / Profile Of Sunday Oliseh (New Super Eagles Coach) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Profile Of A Star Builder: Ekg Sports by TruBrotha: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2008
<h1>EKG SPORTS</h1> (EKG Nigeria Limited) is a Nigeria Based International Sport Talent development and management company. It recruits local talents, programs them, develop them and give them a change in the International Football Leagues.

<h1>Bertram U. C. Ekenwa</h1> is the MD of EKG Sports and he is the FIFA Players' Agent for the following top Internationally celebrated Soccer Stars who were programmed, developed and are being managed by him under <h1>EKG Sports</h1>:

- <h1>Rabiu Ibrahim</h1>
- <h1>Michael Tukura</h1>
- <h1>Kennedy Eriba</h1>

<h1>Rabiu Ibrahim</h1> has been repeatedly heralded by various international forum as the New Austin Okocha and Nigeria's Under17 best player. <h1>Rabiu Ibrahim</h1> signed with Sporting after trying out at the academy for 2 weeks.SCP kept in quiet because some of the "giants" were also looking at <h1>Rabiu Ibrahim</h1>. Quoting an Internatinal Sports Man "Watching <h1>Rabiu Ibrahim</h1> on the ball just takes your breath away.I wouldn't know where <h1>Rabiu Ibrahim</h1> best position is cos <h1>Rabiu Ibrahim</h1> has got all it takes to play in central midfield or wide as a winger.Nigeria is really blessed with wonderful talents". <h1>Bertram U. C. Ekenwa</h1> is <h1>Rabiu Ibrahim</h1>'s Agent

<h1>Michael Tukura</h1> is a tactically balanced player. Ball friendly. Quality wall breaking passes. Creates great chances. Great ball use and ball friendly. <h1>Michael Tukura</h1> marks very well and overpowers opponents. <h1>Michael Tukura</h1> joins the attack and the wings as a Pseudo winger and returns very well.Tactically very good, great vision. An organized player. High concentration. Enough balance. Scores great goals. THIS IS ANOTHER JEWEL. <h1>Bertram U. C. Ekenwa</h1> is <h1>Michael Tukura</h1> 's Agent

My expectations as his manager: A further development of the player to become a world class player. He has a big chance to

play in the UEFA champions league in a few months. He is a Matured player.

<h1>Kennedy Eriba </h1>[/i]POSITIVELY VERY SKILFUL AND VERY QUICK. [i]<h1>Kennedy Eriba </h1> CONSISTENTLY STRIKES POWERFULLY ON TARGET. TAKES INSTRUCTIONS. <h1>Kennedy Eriba </h1> IS THE NEXT RONALDINHO IF WELL PROGRAMMED. FAST DRIBBLE FORCEFUL RUNS THAT TAKES OPPONENTS ON.SCORES GREAT GOALS.QUALITY PASSES AND CREATES GREAT CHANCES.

<h1>Bertram U. C. Ekenwa</h1> is Kennedy Eriba's Agent

My expectations as <h1>Kennedy Eriba </h1>'s manager: <h1>Kennedy Eriba </h1> will be given the chance to compete and play in a top division club in Europe.
Re: Profile Of A Star Builder: Ekg Sports by kazeem4t(m): 11:55am On Aug 03, 2008
I FEEL YOU BROTHA,THE MAN IS DOING WOUNDERFULLY WELL
HE IS MOVING FAST,I KNOW HIM IN PERSON
HE IS SUCH AN ORGANISED MAN.
Re: Profile Of A Star Builder: Ekg Sports by raffite: 10:49am On May 07, 2012

Those of you looking forward to a successful soccer career as a player. Africana Sports International (ASI) is an African-based football players scouting outfit that source for young, talented footballers all over Africa nurture them and then make them professionals in Europe, South and North America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia through associates of experienced football scouts, FIFA agents, clubs, coaches and other managers worldwide.

Phone: +234-8035070731

(1) (Reply)

Guus Hiddink For Super Eagles Job, Demands $250,000 Dollars Per Month. / Can It Be True? ''monaco Coach Convert Haruna Lukman To Defensive Role'' / Ex- Eagles, Emeka Ezeugo Arrested Of Gun Possession In Bangladesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.