Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven (72328 Views)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by karlxavier(m): 8:04am On Jan 03, 2014
@modulus, thanks for your post. How many days does anthas take to deliver goods on sea freight?.. That's makes it a win win situation. Pay with escrow and allow anthas to handle shipment for you. You now pay when it gets to naija... How long does alibaba takes to pay sellers when a buyers uses escrow services?
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by purplecircle: 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ymodulus:

Well I have not used them. But I have heard of them.

However why not try order2nigeria . com

I heard they are cheap and fast. Sorry me don't do America I base on China.

I am China. :-)

I have used order to Nigeria the are reliable but sure if they are cheap thou. but they are good
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by purplecircle: 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
cleod: i have used emma logistics you pick your good s at the airport. they charge 9 dollar per kg but they dont have website so youcan only communicate on phone. they are fast they help you pick your goods from the supplier and ship it. i bought and item on saturday they picked on Monday and by thursday i received it.

Hello please can I have contacts for this emma logistics please
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by purplecircle: 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
please someone help me with Ymodulus numbers please. its not on the profile page.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by emmadejust(m): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
this year na my year oooo

am lauching out big with this info am getting here on nairaland business thread.

Thanks to oga surveycash, I see uuuuu

tualee to el matteo

seven gbosa to ymodulus and mayorall.

God bless u real GOOD...
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
some people keep saying no paper ream cheaper than $2.

please look at this link.

The specs is even VIRGIN PAPER PULP. not just normal seasoned pulp.

Weight per Ream: 80gsm = 2.4kg.

Shipping: Anthas Sea freight. call mattew and ask more details. bUT I JUST FOUND OUT CHIBIKE GLOBALS IS VERY CHEAP FOR THIS THING.

nO BODY SHOULD ASK ME FORE MORE INFO THANKS

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/970831159/a4_paper_ream.html

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/1554750786/High_quality_a4_paper_ream_and.html

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/1159817175/High_Quality_70g_80g_a4_Paper.html

Negotiation is left to you.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
emmadejust: this year na my year oooo

am lauching out big with this info am getting here on nairaland business thread.

Thanks to oga surveycash, I see uuuuu

tualee to el matteo

seven gbosa to ymodulus and mayorall.

God bless u real GOOD...

Thanks

purplecircle:
I have used order to Nigeria the are reliable but sure if they are cheap thou. but they are good
Thanks.

pls can i have your no?
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by PEREZGOLD(m): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Please can you help me with Chibike Logistic contact? I have 60kg worth of goods to ship through them. Am interested using them, please help me.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Tonjeola1(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
PEREZGOLD: Please can you help me with Chibike Logistic contact? I have 60kg worth of goods to ship through them. Am interested using them, please help me.
Google them!
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ogetogeo(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ymodulus: some people keep saying no paper ream cheaper than $2.

please look at this link.

The specs is even VIRGIN PAPER PULP. not just normal seasoned pulp.

Weight per Ream: 80gsm = 2.4kg.

Shipping: Anthas Sea freight. call mattew and ask more details. bUT I JUST FOUND OUT CHIBIKE GLOBALS IS VERY CHEAP FOR THIS THING.

nO BODY SHOULD ASK ME FORE MORE INFO THANKS

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/970831159/a4_paper_ream.html

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/1554750786/High_quality_a4_paper_ream_and.html

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/1159817175/High_Quality_70g_80g_a4_Paper.html

Negotiation is left to you.

Correct man. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by purplecircle: 1:59am On Jan 04, 2014
Ymodulus:

Thanks

Thanks.

pls can i have your no?
do you mean mine or ordertonigeroa
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by PEREZGOLD(m): 4:49am On Jan 04, 2014
Tonjeola1:
Google them!
Thanks. I tried to google it but I could'nt get the info. Please kindly help me with the info.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 7:12am On Jan 04, 2014
purplecircle: do you mean mine or ordertonigeroa
yours.

-----------
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by PEREZGOLD(m): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ymodulus:
yours.

I mean the contact of CHIBIKE GLOBAL SHIPPING COMPANY, I TRIED TO GOOGLE BUT I COULDN'T FIND IT.

-----------
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by purplecircle: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ymodulus:
yours.

-----------
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by mastercee(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2014
I searched and found Chibyke Logistics' contacts and website online........... +234-818-9688-246, +234-808-0319-511, +234-803-7122-277 Website: chibykeglobal dot com.

Hope that helps
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by PEREZGOLD(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
ugsams:

Please boss, is it ok if i get your number? Mine is 08037300387(I also use it on whatsapp)
mine is 07039848389, but am not on whatsapp
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
grin
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by mastercee(m): 6:18am On Jan 06, 2014
Candy_licious: Part of My chat with Chibyke Logistic rep.

Me: What is your charges per KG/ minimum kg?

Chibyke: We charge 6.5 dollars for freight from china to lagos and 400naira for customs clearing,then 250naira for local freight to ph.Our minimum charge for any shipment under 20kg is 12,000naira.

Me: What if all items I order are less than 10k?

Chibyke: That will fall under minimum weight then and our flat rate for such is 12k

Same thing they told me. I must that ain't good at all
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ponybiz: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2014
solbash11:
I can help You can get the items you want faster & with ease from Ebay using my PayPal Pay4me service.
Also If you have products to be shipped from eBay to Nigeria, do contact us with the URL for special cost of procurement. I have done it severally for people like you.

A Trial with convince You!

Solomon B.
solbash1@gmail.com
07030943681. 07086268565
i need phones tablet laptops frm ebay so how do u charge!!!
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ponybiz: 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ymodulus:

Well to your first question am sorry I never knew about your reduction in charges for item above 10kg. I apologise and thanks for bringing this to my notice.

But if I may ask since when did u start charging $7.5/kg??
Nonetheless I am sorry once more. For wring quotation.

To question No2.
Please go and verify from seller. Beside current exchange rate is not #173. I paid for an item on Saturday at #162.2 using Zenith Bank MasterCard.
Also a friend used your platform today and you charged #171 as exchange rate.

If i may ask Are u using same exchange rate with the black market (Abokis) ??

Lastly sorry on wrong quotation above. I hope we r good??
Please do not feel am against you. If you read the thread well you would see I still gave you good ratings but on to price I didn't.

And am happy u like the thread, I thought you would have it. I respect u for that.
bro thank u very much.pls which of the bank credit card do u prefer most!!!
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ponybiz: 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ymodulus:

No Cvm I don't want it looking like am against you. No. so I follow oga mayor decision
cvm pls wake up!!!
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Walexwal: 12:29am On Jan 07, 2014
please @ymodulus....can i order on phone or its only on pc because am finding it hard to contact the seller on phone and its not bringing any payment option
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Royalme: 12:40am On Jan 07, 2014
Ymodulus: *******UPDATE*******

I had talks with the Managing Director of CHIBIKE Global Shipping Company.

We had a lenthy discussion about shipping and clearing fee both on Air and Sea Freight. Tomorrow when discussions are completed I would paste more info as I can get tomorrow.

Note**
I am thinking of using them for Sea Freight. But may still try them for air freight discussions to be concluded tomorrow.

I will try as much to update the house tomorrow.

Thanks.

Remember its not just about ANTHAS its about GOOD SHIPPING ALTERNATIVES.

Bros, please i will like to speak to you on phone. Will appreciate if you can send you mobile no to me, my mobile no is 08035181075. Kindly grant my request.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Walexwal: 12:43am On Jan 07, 2014
@ymodulus....kindly give me ur number....its urgent or text or watsapp.me on 08039423642
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by solbash11(m): 4:45am On Jan 07, 2014
Ponybiz:
i need phones tablet laptops frm ebay so how do u charge!!!
Kindly email me your request.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by EMERITUS85(m): 7:27am On Jan 07, 2014
Please were is your address in onitsha. Am currently there
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Coldblooded(m): 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
Pls if anybody has bidded or ordered any item successfully thru ebay US using any reliable courier service, the person should share his xperience as well.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by macklef(m): 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
Haaaa, na for this thread i go spread my mat, na here i go marry my wife, drive my G-wagon and even give me shovel abeg, na here i go dig my grave if time don come sef
grin, nice one oga ymodulus and also oga mayorall. We youths can make it, employment/no employment! We will create our if the govt are not willing to help us.

2 Likes

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by moyin2009: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
Youngzedd:

5 USD per kg.
300 Naira clearance fee.

The two aren't the same.
for instance 5kg goods will $5 X 5= $25 + 5kg x #300=#1,500 is my calculation correct?
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ponybiz: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
solbash11:
Kindly email me your request.

ok check dis on ebay.com 261365559328, 181292811070 and give me the quotation!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) / Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.