Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Pastors With Big Rings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors With Big Rings (1658 Views)

Stop Criticising Pastors With Private Jets, Says Wale Oke / Pastors With Private Jets An Embarrassment –bishop Kukah / Too Many Rogue Pastors - With A Taste Of Luxury And Material Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastors With Big Rings by cacius: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hi everyone, sorry if this issue had been address before on this forum but I noticed some Men of God wear this big rings on their finger sometimes on their right hands and I was wondering why. I asked some pastors and I got some not too convincing answers. Some people said it is given to those who attained PHD in school of theology and others says its a back up power pack if you know what I mean. I will like to get the opinion of nairalanders what do you think such rings stand for? The bible says we should test all spirits. Let's enlighten each other on this issue. Please let it be known that I am not here to judge any body.
Re: Pastors With Big Rings by holypower(m): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
That is a demonic ring to perform signs and wonders!
Re: Pastors With Big Rings by cacius: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
I have been attending this church for like 3 weeks now because I am visiting the city for some time. This man of God is really nice and humble but today I was shocked to see him wear this big ring on his right finger and I was alert in my spirit. I have been involved in the church and helping with the evangelism team but when I saw the ring today I felt discouraged. I do not know if I should stop attending service there or not.

(1) (Reply)

In What Month Was Jesus Christ Born? / Jesus NEVER Existed and was a 'mythical character' historian claims / How Can Intending Couples Avoid Sexual Incompatibility In A Christian Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.