Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear (11895 Views)

What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by haitto99(m): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2013
Dyt: Hypocrites
*unfollows thread*
abeg dodge okada wen dey road
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Sard(m): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2013
Eyop:

Safe journey grin grin
haitto99: abeg dodge okada wen dey road
grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by shizzle11(m): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
Dyt:

Lol
Wetin consain u with it na
No b for my body ni
Na wa
I like to do in door fashion
Ese

lol@ indoor fashion grin
oya no vex, I know say na ya body. enjoy wink
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by shizzle11(m): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
una don't pursue Dyt from dis thread
grin
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Eyop: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
shizzle11: una don't pursue Dyt from dis thread
grin

Yes oh cheesy, i believe she has arrived her destination as i wished her journey mercies grin grin
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Dyt(f): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
Frowns
Dancing to Terry G
*jump and pass*
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
ms_pee: Girls piercing more than one hole in the ear?

Indecent and disgusting!
I concur!
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Eyop: 6:45am On Dec 17, 2013
freakybaby: I concur!
cheesy
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Eyop: 6:46am On Dec 17, 2013
Dyt: Frowns
Dancing to Terry G
*jump and pass*

Babe we are saying the truth now,but how was your trip? grin
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
How about a nose ring undecided
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by xynerise: 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
sandijey: How about a nose ring undecided
undecided

Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
xynerise:
undecided

Hahhahahahahhahahhahahah!
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Eyop: 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
sandijey:

Hahhahahahahhahahhahahah!

But babe are you laughing? May be you should try that now?
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Eyop: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
xynerise:
undecided

correct man grin grin
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by tayoxx(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
Well it depends on they Guy tho but for me I love piercing and tattoos alot..i like it on girls its cool..when I Don ready to get gf, she must get piercing o cuz me get tattoo for body cool
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
Who cares. Got a second piercing and he loves it after initially protesting.

The majority of us don't wish to look like a pin head, ever.
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Eyop: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
tayo_xx: Well it depends on they Guy tho but for me I love piercing and tattoos alot..i like it on girls its cool..when I Don ready to get gf, she must get piercing o cuz me get tattoo for body cool

Good luck to you as you get the babe you will happily flock together with cheesy
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Eyop: 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
Flytefalls: Who cares. Got a second piercing and he loves it after initially protesting.

The majority of us don't wish to look like a pin head, ever.

Speak for yourself and not the majority because i have seen a situation that a lady is disqualified as a result of piercing another hole in the ear. So piercing only one hole will make one look like a pin head undecided smh
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by NadiaSA1(f): 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
claremont: Sexy.
correct guy!!
cool

I love piercingz die!
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
I dnt fink i can av more dan one piercing or any tattoo cos of d pains involved
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
ms_pee: Girls piercing more than one hole in the ear?

Indecent and disgusting!
Aw is one hole piercing too right cos last i checkd we didnt cum to dis world wif any holes in our ear....just cos piercing one hole is d norm doesnt make it right either so i dnt know why y'all are condenmin dose wif 2 or more piercings in dere ears or body
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Eyop: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi:
Aw is one hole piercing too right cos last i checkd we didnt cum to dis world wif any holes in our ear....just cos piercing one hole is d norm doesnt make it right either so i dnt know why y'all are condenmin dose wif 2 or more piercings in dere ears or body

No one is saying piercing one hole is right or wrong but just to hear from the guys or men what they feel about it.
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
Eyop:

No one is saying piercing one hole is right or wrong but just to hear from the guys or men what they feel about it.
Well, it felt like that, readin thru ur posts nd seeing d way u attackd Dyt
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Eyop: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi:
Well, it felt like that, readin thru ur posts nd seeing d way u attackd Dyt

grin grin i am not the only one that attacked her now and moreover she decided to leave on her own now so all i did was to wish her journey mercies wink
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
Eyop:

grin grin i am not the only one that attacked her now and moreover she decided to leave on her own now so all i did was to wish her journey mercies wink
yeah yeah, like dey say diff. stroke for diff folks
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by NZAN(m): 2:14am On Dec 18, 2013
Indecency
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by pussyeater(m): 5:29am On Dec 18, 2013
No big deal jor!
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2013
I hate it.And please when you pierce you ear, try and wear decent clothes.
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by nickz(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
kissPierce anywhere you want kiss ,so long as its not your v*gina...... angry angry thats where it gets annoying and digusting!!!
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Matildachinyere(f): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
1one: @Op
That's why it's better to always discuss things like fashion-taste with a girl while you guys are friends before getting to ask her out...Maybe one of the reasons why she's now your ex is because of the box you put her in fashion wise....mind you,I said maybe,I'm not validating anything.

It's always best to talk about your individual fashion-limits before you get serious with someone,because even though there should be room for compromise,the compromise shouldn't be too severe as to make the person lose their sense of identity as relating to how they dress or look.I have a good friend, I'd been nursing the idea of dating her,but when we talked about dressing and fashion sense,I realized that her fashion sense doesn't accommodate some of my daily-dress patterns.I wear a thin necklace-She doesn't like necklace....I like a girl on knee length gowns,jeans,jeggins and stuff but she doesn't do all that.undecided

It will now be selfish of me to ask her out,she agrees,then later on in the relationship I use the guise of " I'm a man or I'm her boyfriend" to demand that she start wearing Jeans.

To answer your question though,I like the second ear-hole piercing thing.I especially like it when a lady puts a small earring in the first one and a bigger bangle-like type on the other. So basically its person specific.By the way just because all baby girls are given one ear hole doesn't make it 'Natural' because the Op was saying something about 'All men like natural....'.Personally I don't think there's anything un-natural in two ear holes,even three or four.It might be different from the norm but it doesn't make it un-natural because even our perception of normal is often coloured with a reasonable degree of bias.

sorry say my tori long o.
grin
Guy u too much
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by CorkyJoe: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
,..ermm OP...which hole r u reially talking about?...be honest? cheesy
Re: What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear by Eyop: 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
Corky Joe: ,..ermm OP...which hole r u reially talking about?...be honest? cheesy

Piercing of hole in your ear or do you want it in your butt? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things / Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) / Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.