Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Am Curious About This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Curious About This (901 Views)

Ladies Here, I Am Curious To Know Dammit!!! Be Sincere / Just Curious about This ? / Am Curious, "Do Girls Like Guyz Rubbing, Squezzing Their A$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Curious About This by longthinx: 12:28am On Dec 16, 2013
I want to know if mine is normal or not.
Everyman wants to stay long on intimacy as much as possible but some factors will not. For example its my character to cum within a few minutes after intimacy if its long i have done it last (3-4wks) and thereafter go limp. But once i gain attention again i become a horse. After cumming twice i hardly cum the 3rd time in succession (row) but will still be hard on (except after a gap of some hours 4-5hrs). I want to know do other guys go limp after 1st round and how long does it take to be strong again. I also discover that if i withdraw and release outside at the point of cumming i will not go limp and can continue as many times i want before am dry on 3rd or 4th round but will still be strong. Guys and mature ladies share what you know about manliness, its strength, length of intimacy, limpness etc. Am curious , i want to know if mine is out of place.
Re: Am Curious About This by longthinx: 1:33am On Dec 16, 2013
The ladies can state the experience they have wit men and their joystick. Is it always hard on without any dullness ( not drug/doping induced intimacy), after dullness how long did it take to bring it back to life. Am just curious, really want to know where i stand.More so wit all these these noise about Premature-e-j-aculation, erectile dysfunction and the rest. Is my case within average or i need medical attention
Re: Am Curious About This by 190: 1:43am On Dec 16, 2013
grin grin
Re: Am Curious About This by castielo(m): 1:46am On Dec 16, 2013
Seriously? undecided
Re: Am Curious About This by Icudkill: 4:56am On Dec 16, 2013
Are u fuvckin kiddin me
Re: Am Curious About This by Prowizy2(m): 6:36am On Dec 16, 2013
always eat dog meat
Re: Am Curious About This by bolacruz(m): 7:18am On Dec 16, 2013
Don't really know how fast you come during the first round but that can be control, you just have to learn the trick. If you come within one to nine minutes, nothing is wrong with you just have to learn how to stay longer. Fifteen minutes is okay for first round and let me tell you, no body stays up to 30 minutes on first round, thats not possible forget what guys says on Nairaland and scene on blue film, except fore play is counted as part of the core act. (You can google to leanrn how to stay longer in the act)

Interval between the first and the second varies from individual and this is also the part that most naija girls fail. If it going to take the man an hour to naturally gain back his manhood strenght, the woman can make this happen in just two to three minutes by playing around, there are lots of ways a woman can play around your john thomas to bring it back to action in no time. And once you back in action for the second time, you SHOULD last longer than first round and most time at the begin of the second round, men hardly feel the excitment, they only go on to satisfy their partner.

Please forget about all this blue films, those act they do for like one to one and half hour are sometimes acted for like five days and the man would have come severally in betwwen. Search for blue film documentary or makings

1 Like

Re: Am Curious About This by shizzle11(m): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2013
lol@ third time in succession
guy this your case 'be as e get' grin
Re: Am Curious About This by longthinx: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2013
bolacruz: Don't really know how fast you come during the first round but that can be control, you just have to learn the trick. If you come within one to nine minutes, nothing is wrong with you just have to learn how to stay longer. Fifteen minutes is okay for first round and let me tell you, no body stays up to 30 minutes on first round, thats not possible forget what guys says on Nairaland and scene on blue film, except fore play is counted as part of the core act. (You can google to leanrn how to stay longer in the act)

Interval between the first and the second varies from individual and this is also the part that most naija girls fail. If it going to take the man an hour to naturally gain back his manhood strenght, the woman can make this happen in just two to three minutes by playing around, there are lots of ways a woman can play around your john thomas to bring it back to action in no time. And once you back in action for the second time, you SHOULD last longer than first round and most time at the begin of the second round, men hardly feel the excitment, they only go on to satisfy their partner.

Please forget about all this blue films, those act they do for like one to one and half hour are sometimes acted for like five days and the man would have come severally in betwwen. Search for blue film documentary or makings

Thank you my brother, some guys making mouth here cant do without using aphrodisiac o, by the time you get married you will know what am talking about. I have always told my wife the first round is for me while the rest is for her, i thought am the only one that share this view but i now know others experience same thing. In fact my wife Knows that if i stay longer than necessary on 1st round (after some abstinence)she will ask question (say natural way of assessing what i do behind her) but after 1st round she is at my mercy, no dullness.

Let us share our experiences/knowledge, you will be helping some families by boosting their confidence and showing them light (some women, not my wife, crucify their husband and can go out cheating, because their husband cant do more than a round, without knowing they have a role to play to help him in coming back quickly after 1st round),

(1) (Reply)

Hello / 8 Ways To Grow Mentally, Physically, Emotionally & Spiritually / Sex $ Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.