Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" (3120 Views)

The North Are Parasite / Christian In The North Are Being Eliminated: Can, Tekan / The Good People Of North Are Not In Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" by MightyThor(m): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2013
jmoore: The only parasites are the corrupt leaders found in the north, south, east and west.

One Nigeria!!

Guy, this is the most realistic post of all.

Those calling for the break-up you will just end up being enslaved by your fellow tribes men. The low and middle class that go where their source of income comes from, only the over corrupt, self enriching "tribal leader" are calling for this for them to become the big fishes in their regional pond.

2 Likes

Re: North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" by Superego: 6:21am On Dec 17, 2013
Akpa ife: Oga u piple r nt going any where,when we igbos r begging ur piple 2 let us go u guys say NO

Now hausa wat 2 go NO where ds is one Nigeria n ds romance will never end till death due us apart

After investing n developing ur place u said u wat 2 go 4 where,marriage is 4 better 4 worst take hrt my dear

We dey dance azonto 4 u guys

OMG!

You got me with that one. We do not want to go oh, but ah, to save lives and give you happiness, what can we do?
Re: North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 17, 2013
God pls o let them go...
Re: North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" by MeAboki(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2013
Northerners were the first to ever contemplate going on their own, chanting 'a ware' during the 1966 riots (meaning, let it be divided/separated) so the idea is not a new one, and this time around there is growing anger and resentments with the insults and dishonesty from our southern co-travelling sufficient enough for them to opt for complete separation.

I have said it time and again that the north would be far better off on its own, it is therefore encouraging to note that more northerners are beginning to think along these lines.

Those calling northerners parasites should first take a good look at the GDP and note that the major contributing sector is not oil but agriculture for which northerners are quite significant players - southerners can therefore go and drink their oil for all we care, after all the said oil money hardly reaches the masses, only the few elites among them will miss it.

Southerners should be careful of what they wish for, they should take a good look at the leaders they have now because they'll surely be the ones they'll be inheriting and who will enslave them, given the culture of impunity for which they (southerners) are celebrating and excusing foolishly and blindly.

on the other hand, northern leaders (though also corrupt) have at least some degree of sense of duty to their ppl; they therefore spend part of their allocations on visible projects in their home states for all to see - with increasingly growing envy and resentment among ordinary southerners, who ignorantly continue believing the much over used and abused propaganda that it is because northerners are stealing their oil money and also have ruled for 43yrs (or so).

Northern masses therefore have less to lose and more to gain under an Arewa Republic because conditions would force many of them back to their former abandoned farms, which would be more profitable; against crashing oil prices and declining income in the light of impending global oil glut due to ongoing recent massive finds (in Australia and elsewhere) - in other words, oil will soon become very cheap bringing in very little money while farmlands and agriculture will become more valuable and profitable - southerners can therefore go ahead and consume themselves with their greed and in-fighting.

3 Likes

Re: North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" by cjrane: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
akpomeme:

Between you and I, the most unproductive part of this country is larger...

Hehehehe.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Northern Nigeria leave? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tell me about it!
They are plotting how to cheat more using more bogus formulas like in 1991 Kano+Jigawa= Half the population of Lagos,
Now, Kano+Jigawa= Twice population of Lagos or equal to entire population of Ghana!, you are talking about leaving? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" by talktimi(m): 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
Pls and pls, never underestimate the power of the north to survive on their own. We actually need them more than they need us right now. Once they get their acts right leadership wise (they have enough charismatic & enlightened people in that department) you'll be looking at another Dubai in West Africa. We're too disjointed corrupt leadership wise down south. Proactive & enlightened politicians will never be allowed in a leadership structure here when we prefer thugs over brains.
Re: North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" by Malawian(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
MightyThor:

Guy, this is the most realistic post of all.

Those calling for the break-up you will just end up being enslaved by your fellow tribes men. The low and middle class that go where their source of income comes from, only the over corrupt, self enriching "tribal leader" are calling for this for them to become the big fishes in their regional pond.

nah.

tinubu can enslave th SW

babangida and co can enslave the NW/NE

tell me who will enslave the Igbo region?
Re: North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" by ikeyman00(m): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
@@@

Pls and pls, never underestimate the power of the north to survive on their own. We actually need them more than they need us right now. Once they get their acts right leadership wise (they have enough charismatic & enlightened people in that department) you'll be looking at another Dubai in West Africa. We're too disjointed corrupt leadership wise down south. Proactive & enlightened politicians will never be allowed in a leadership structure here when we prefer thugs over brains.

u mean by marrying 1 yrs old baby with the stuff of islam they practice ?

just keep dreamin
Re: North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" by MeAboki(m): 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
cjrane:

Hehehehe.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Northern Nigeria leave? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tell me about it!
They are plotting how to cheat more using more bogus formulas like in 1991 Kano+Jigawa= Half the population of Lagos,
Now, Kano+Jigawa= Twice population of Lagos or equal to entire population of Ghana!, you are talking about leaving? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Laugh as much as you want and also keep believing southern propaganda about allege falsified northern census figures, follow this link and catch up about how those lies have been debunked.

http://ekeneokpala..com/2013/12/debunked-harold-smith-nigeria-census.html?=1

Yeah, laugh yourself some more, we love it when you underestimate us because the shock expression on your faces when we eventually succeed is always priceless.
Re: North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" by theSpark(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
So Kwara state will go with the proposed Arewa Republic (as shown in the map)?
Re: North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" by talktimi(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@

just keep dreamin

your post is neither here nor there as it has nothing to do with this topic. Agriculture is the way to go for any serious country. Who do you think actually feeds this country ? I find it funny when people attack our successive presidents when the main people to be held accountable are their governors who are at best puppets. No/hardly any state governor down south has attempted to invest in alternate revenue generation sources like tourism, agriculture, medical tourism, ict, manufacturing etc. The federal allocation is just A okay for them reducing most of our states to civil service states. As I earlier said, i dont believe in the breaking up of Nigeria but would rather we have a weakening of the central govt while the states would be divided into regions which will pay taxes to the central govt out of resources which would be controlled by them. The regions will then be encouraged to engage in positive integration with each other because whether we like each other or not, we all NEED each other to survive properly.
Re: North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" by cjrane: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
Me_Aboki:

Laugh as much as you want and also keep believing southern propaganda about allege falsified northern census figures, follow this link and catch up about how those lies have been debunked.

http://ekeneokpala..com/2013/12/debunked-harold-smith-nigeria-census.html?=1

Yeah, laugh yourself some more, we love it when you underestimate us because the shock expression on your faces when we eventually succeed is always priceless.

Yeah, another useless aboki making useless threat.
I am not clicking on any useless site to infect my computer with aboki virus.
I will laf more in Mandarin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....
becos[size=18pt] Abokis are PARASITES in Nigeria![/size].....

A parasite will NEVER LEAVE IT'S HOST, even if you spray them shell-tox, raid,acid or anything, they will stay! Just like abokis will NEVER leave Nigeria! CHIKENA!
Re: North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
Malawian:

nah.

tinubu can enslave th SW

babangida and co can enslave the NW/NE

tell me who will enslave the Igbo region?
Seriously I don't know for them o, dats y Nigeria keeps having problems with the eastern region we re not used to being remotted or controlled by sm1, in the north a sultan can make a decree and everybody wud follow it to the letter, in the west the allafin can do same, but in the east ur own command ends where ur town ends o.
One more thing abt all dz ppl saying Nigeria has size, just because we ve huge expanse of land in the north is just wasting his time our size is USELESS, imagine Nigeria as it is now the north doesn't have anything yet its killing southerners dat re richer, what makes u think that if 2moro the North gets richer than d south der killing spree won't skyrocket.
I once sat down after I read abt dz killings and I began to think that what if Nigeria goes to war, and mistakenly the attackers start by invading the south and refugees start running to the north, is it not going to be wicked that u re running from an enemy to run into the open hands of another enemy, but this type of enemy shows no mercy, the attackers might spare mothers and children, but this enemy wud kill from the father down to d baby in the womb, over an irresponsible reason.
North u ppl shud change, if not "dat which u desire shall ULTIMATELY consume you"

1 Like

Re: North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" by thoth: 2:23am On Dec 18, 2013
I see Nigerians rejoicing at separation, it will be a strategic loss not only to Nigerians but to Africans, The architects of this maneuver has eventually succeeded in psychologically guiding people to where they want them to be. At this moment it seems like the only solution though I rather say it is the lazy man's only solution.
What many has not done so far is to find the root cause of the failure of the Nigerian experiment because I strongly believe that same actors have already preprepared ahead of time and put their assets and spies/puppets in place to dominate,control,exploit the much weaker nations which will come out as a result of this breakup, it will be far more worse than under Nigeria and far more atrocious.
Let we Africans for once do things like intelligent people.
Re: North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" by DerideGull(m): 4:46am On Dec 18, 2013
thoth: I see Nigerians rejoicing at separation, it will be a strategic loss not only to Nigerians but to Africans, The architects of this maneuver has eventually succeeded in psychologically guiding people to where they want them to be. At this moment it seems like the only solution though I rather say it is the lazy man's only solution.
What many has not done so far is to find the root cause of the failure of the Nigerian experiment because I strongly believe that same actors have already preprepared ahead of time and put their assets and spies/puppets in place to dominate,control,exploit the much weaker nations which will come out as a result of this breakup, it will be far more worse than under Nigeria and far more atrocious.
Let we Africans for once do things like intelligent people.

Disintegration of Nigeria can not and will never amount to strategic loss to Nigerians or Africans. What strategic position does Nigeria occupy in Africa? Nigeria is a country that can not deform a plastic material yet you have strategic in the same sentence with Nigeria. Nigerians should endeavor to take trips out of the jungle called Nigeria in order to realize the degree of emptiness about the country.

1 Like

Re: North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" by Malawian(m): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2013
lygn19:
Seriously I don't know for them o, dats y Nigeria keeps having problems with the eastern region we re not used to being remotted or controlled by sm1, in the north a sultan can make a decree and everybody wud follow it to the letter, in the west the allafin can do same, but in the east ur own command ends where ur town ends o.
One more thing abt all dz ppl saying Nigeria has size, just because we ve huge expanse of land in the north is just wasting his time our size is USELESS, imagine Nigeria as it is now the north doesn't have anything yet its killing southerners dat re richer, what makes u think that if 2moro the North gets richer than d south der killing spree won't skyrocket.
I once sat down after I read abt dz killings and I began to think that what if Nigeria goes to war, and mistakenly the attackers start by invading the south and refugees start running to the north, is it not going to be wicked that u re running from an enemy to run into the open hands of another enemy, but this type of enemy shows no mercy, the attackers might spare mothers and children, but this enemy wud kill from the father down to d baby in the womb, over an irresponsible reason.
North u ppl shud change, if not "dat which u desire shall ULTIMATELY consume you"

grin grin grin that is what is funny about we Igbos. even in your town sef, if the other village unions are not okay with your decree, you are on your own. grin grin grin
Re: North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" by thoth: 1:29am On Dec 21, 2013
DerideGull:

Disintegration of Nigeria can not and will never amount to strategic loss to Nigerians or Africans. What strategic position does Nigeria occupy in Africa? Nigeria is a country that can not deform a plastic material yet you have strategic in the same sentence with Nigeria. Nigerians should endeavor to take trips out of the jungle called Nigeria in order to realize the degree of emptiness about the country.

I don't think you have the slightest idea of what it means to be a strategic element in a geopolitics. Since Nigeria for more than a decade has been under bad leadership, its strategic importance has been lost to Nigerians and most Africans but intelligent nations are quite aware of this and are bent on eliminating any disadvantage it poses to their agenda.
The breaking apart will be a one time solution to such threats.
Re: North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" by Mightymanna(m): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
Haba its too early for us to go,the oil is not yet finished,and we control both chambers of the legistlatures,we must have a president or vice president,we also have the hightest federal allocation after the oil bearing region,federal government is already in our disposal,our feature capital city(Abuja)is not yet matured to support mega economy,our mambila power project is not yet conpleted,honestly speaking i dont want the north to break first let biafra be first,i want the north to be the last.finally stop dreaming nigeria will never break until there is balance economic situation,literacy ration,life expectancy,poverty ratio and socioeconomic situation between north and south. For the southwest its better for you to break away right now and stop waiting for kwara and western kogi to join you it will never happen if you want peace please stop claiming this areas the oyibo man have already give it to north so please avoid internation war please
Re: North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" by geeez: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2013
Contrary to what a lot of people think, I'm sure the north will do well if they had their own country

They have the resources and the structures to run with

If only they can work as one team or nation, I'm sure there's no limit to what they can achieve

They also need to ensure there is peace and focus on education

They have the largest expanse of arable land for agriculture which can generate countless agro allied industries

I'm not sure oil sales, as a forex earner, is what any country will want to plan its future on

The countries of the Middle East are already looking beyond oil so it may not count for long for the southern states
Re: North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" by ikeyman00(m): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2013
^^^^ the real world does not connect with those dreamlike

but then wat do u expect from bunch of genetic danglers hmmm

my friend this is new year we are talking about; wake ur cocky charcoal azz up plz
Re: North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" by ikeyman00(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2013
@@@

ikeyman00:

just keep dreamin
talktimi

[s]your post is neither here nor there as it has nothing to do with this topic. Agriculture is the way to go for any serious country. Who do you think actually feeds this country ? I find it funny when people attack our successive presidents when the main people to be held accountable are their governors who are at best puppets. No/hardly any state governor down south has attempted to invest in alternate revenue generation sources like tourism, agriculture, medical tourism, ict, manufacturing etc. The federal allocation is just A okay for them reducing most of our states to civil service states. As I earlier said, i dont believe in the breaking up of Nigeria but would rather we have a weakening of the central govt while the states would be divided into regions which will pay taxes to the central govt out of resources which would be controlled by them. The regions will then be encouraged to engage in positive integration with each other because whether we like each other or not, we all NEED each other to survive properly[/s]
Re: North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" by citizenY(m): 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@

just keep dreamin

Ikeyman,, long time! how runs? Happy Xmas and New Year.
Re: North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" by ikeyman00(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
hmmm i dey ooo and i wish u de same as u wish me well^^^

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cramjones Exposes More PDP Secret Documents - The Third Force / Gen. Buhari On The Lips Of Some Prominent Nigerians / Why Did Buhari Cried During 2011 Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.