Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

An Open Letter To MTN - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / An Open Letter To MTN (12635 Views)

How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day / HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily / Make Unlimited Mtn To Mtn Free Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To MTN by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
deejay_harry1: call them and ask them to borrow you 100naira to claim the money, if they disturb your line again,,, CALL ME AKPA AMU grin

grin
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by MAYOWAAK: 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
Thieves

Re: An Open Letter To MTN by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
secnelly: Dear MTN,

My dear MTN, My Dearest MTN...
No matter how you rephrase this sms to me, I would never fall victim of your business tricks.

At first it was ''text yes to 7070 for a chance to win N2,000,000''. I neglected it.
Then it graduated to "few steps away from receiving your N2,000,000 reward".... I kept quiet...
Then I checked my balance and saw "You would not receive your N2,000,000 reward if you dont text "yes to 7070"....I still maintained my silence....
Then I recharged and I saw "reward your self right now, text yes to 7070 and you could win N2,000,000".... i still kept quiet....

Then I got an sms from MTN and viewed it. What I saw was "Does your number end with 1996? please send OK to 7070! *******1996 has been rewarded with access to MTN's N2,000,000 draw today! subscribe for 100/day"....I still kept quiet...
Then I saw an alert again!!... "Are you NELSON? Yello, you just won MTN's N2,000,000 draw. Text OK to 7070 to claim it, 100/day" (Money wey I don win, I go still text 100/day to claim am. Abii? Express don leave this MTN o.)....ok o, I still kept quiet....

Then just few minutes ago, I got a call and guess who called? ''7070''!!!... abeg wetin them wan tell me wey them never send for text?

Nairalanders, please judge me and MTN ooo. I dey on my own o...dem wan force N2,000,000 enter my
hand.
N2,000,000 na by force? ...
Haba!!
MTN I no want, Abeg!
Nls, make una help me beg MTN.
Who knows what the next strategy will be??

guy not only you thats how they do send me message too '2000000' just try and ignor them
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
secnelly: Dear MTN,

My dear MTN, My Dearest MTN...
No matter how you rephrase this sms to me, I would never fall victim of your business tricks.

At first it was ''text yes to 7070 for a chance to win N2,000,000''. I neglected it.
Then it graduated to "few steps away from receiving your N2,000,000 reward".... I kept quiet...
Then I checked my balance and saw "You would not receive your N2,000,000 reward if you dont text "yes to 7070"....I still maintained my silence....
Then I recharged and I saw "reward your self right now, text yes to 7070 and you could win N2,000,000".... i still kept quiet....

Then I got an sms from MTN and viewed it. What I saw was "Does your number end with 1996? please send OK to 7070! *******1996 has been rewarded with access to MTN's N2,000,000 draw today! subscribe for 100/day"....I still kept quiet...
Then I saw an alert again!!... "Are you NELSON? Yello, you just won MTN's N2,000,000 draw. Text OK to 7070 to claim it, 100/day" (Money wey I don win, I go still text 100/day to claim am. Abii? Express don leave this MTN o.)....ok o, I still kept quiet....

Then just few minutes ago, I got a call and guess who called? ''7070''!!!... abeg wetin them wan tell me wey them never send for text?

Nairalanders, please judge me and MTN ooo. I dey on my own o...dem wan force N2,000,000 enter my
hand.
N2,000,000 na by force? ...
Haba!!
MTN I no want, Abeg!
Nls, make una help me beg MTN.
Who knows what the next strategy will be??

guy not only you thats how they do send me message too '2000000' just try and ignor them
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by Jshyne(f): 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
Forward your complain to NCC shikenan!
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by ugotuf(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by BrightCar: 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
THEY ARE ALL SCAM. I SUFFERED THE SAME IN THE HAND OF GLO., INITIALLY I THOUGHT I WILL ANSWER JUST A FEW QUESTIONS AND PICK MY 2M. BEFORE I COULD GET MYSELF BACK FROM ONLINE HYPNOTISM I HAD ALREADY SPENT 1,800 NAIRA AND THE CHEAP STUPID QUESTIONS KEPT COMING, IT HAS NO END. I LATER FELT EMBARRASSED FOR BEING TAKEN IN SO CHEAPLY.
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by Otseh: 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
It is not only sms they use in reaping people off their airtime. what of the caller back tune they forced on all their subscribers with 50 naira renewal every month.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To MTN by sagaciousblog: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
Olugbenger: too stale undecided angry
then move to next thread and stop trying to spoil d fun..
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by saxtaiwo: 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mtn+airtel+glo=INVISIBLE ARMED ROBBERS.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To MTN by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
It took courage admitting this cos have being lured; the bait was a free motivation sms for a week... also i can remember another it's Health tips.. believe me they have being charging/deduction without my concept. i think this is ILLEGAL and robbing me of my hard earned credit. pls dont fall victim, there is no free meal anywhere.. even in freetown nothing is free.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To MTN by temizt: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
Dead!

Wol-ef7:
That message can be so annoying.
MTN be like; send MANDELA to 4100 to set his last breath as your Caller tune.
Shey na by force to spend airtime?
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by GentleFrank(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
Good !
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by Sallychizzl3: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
dryakson: Double post

I think say na only me see am.
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by CyrusLevi(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
Wol-ef7:
That message can be so annoying.
MTN be like; send MANDELA to 4100 to set his last breath as your Caller tune.
Shey na by force to spend airtime?
Very soon MTN will send messages like this:
Get your wife pregnant easily,send 'BABY' to 7070 and get pregnant now.Cost only N100/pregnancy.

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To MTN by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by betterbest: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
darry4hec: It took courage admitting this cos have being lured; the bait was a free motivation sms for a week... also i can remember another it's Health tips.. believe me they have being charging/deduction without my concept. i think this is ILLEGAL and robbing me of my hard earned credit. pls dont fall victim, there is no free meal anywhere.. even in freetown nothing is free.

I heard they sacked more than 250 of their workers on Tursday(from right source though) frm director to customer care.... They're nt making money from their scam sms as they used to, they ar frustrated cox nigerian are now wiser than ever. Scam from private jet to porche, from 10,000,000 awuff promo to 2,000,000 luck winner promo. MTN, ur end is near in Nigeria. We are no more fools.. Go and Die
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by Waspy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
O ye of little faith! Some of old were faithful and obedient enough to respond and MTN dealt with them suprisingly
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by andyanders: 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
aaa

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To MTN by ccharlex: 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
grin grin grin u recharge 1H for sharp sharp call, they'll expect you to play kalo-kalo with it. Wicked pipo

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To MTN by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
ab1x: I'm just tired of the whole nonsense these network providers are doing. I keep receiving irrelevant calls and sms from them. Atimes, when I expect relevant calls or sms, I'll just see their junk calls or sms. I think the reason why they asked us to register our line is not far fetch. I wonder why a customer cannot have his privacy. I am just dead tired with this nonsense that I keep getting on my cell. Please, what can be done to stop it?

Port to etisalat cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by mikkyokilo: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
I want to sell my Playstation3 250GB already hacked with games and a dualshock 3 pad with another wireless pad with the AV cable working perfectly for just 36,000. You can reach me on 08177634209. Thanks

Re: An Open Letter To MTN by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
I wonder why u guys keep complaining, when you can just port to other networks and keep ur number.

Port to etisalat, those who did never regretted.
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by Wislet(f): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
ewizard1:

It will be "Dear NELSON, shebi we're begging you to win jejely now, you dont want to. Is it when we automatically help you send that YES to 7070? Be a good boy and send YES now!!! grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by EmpNero003(m): 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
Lanceslot: You're lucky they're yet to activate it for you.... Just wait small, u go surprise how #100 go take dey disappear for ur acct. Balance.

Thank you my bro! This is very true, I called their lousy customer care last week and raked fire and brimestone on them for actually deducting 100 naira from my balance for no reason at all. I don't just get it why they would constantly want to force their customers to take services and promos that they are offering when the customers just want to live a peaceful life with them. Is it by force!!!

When the regulatory body would not do their jobs, these lousy foreigners would come here and be ripping us off our hard earned money.
NCC; this is a call to Duty for you guys, Nigerians are actually suffering this menace from these telecom firms especially MTN

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To MTN by gbaskiboy: 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
One of such msg is dis: 13 year old Marvelous won a Galaxy Note 3 last week! Win a Galaxy Tab 3, Note 3, Generator & brand new Kia Rio from Dettol. Text DETTOL to 5030 now! N10/SMS...... Empty hen am tired 4 una oo

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To MTN by Jazzgreen(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
please if you use ANDROID, DX tool box or kerspersky can help you block them. just enter all those spam numbers in the message black list. shikina
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
mikkyokilo: I want to sell my Playstation3 250GB already hacked with games and a dualshock 3 pad with another wireless pad with the AV cable working perfectly for just 36,000. You can reach me on 08177634209. Thanks
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by pendusky(m): 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
loll
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by fenzchukz: 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
Bruh dats.d ish!!! As a matta of fact u aint d only one receiving all dis deceitful message I av being getting dem just like u!!! Buh seems am nt deir magga nd wouldn't choose to fall victim of deir scam work so I decided to chill out!!!! If den won to dash me d cash dey should do so!! Nd stop asking someone to claim with a 100 naira volcher
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by Shine1177: 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
Kelvin4224: Manage The Network (MTN)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Make Lyrics For Your Ttpod Using Your Cell Phone Only! / Is It Wrong For A Guy To Use A Pink A Phone? / Pls How Can I Switch On My N85 Bluetooth Head Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.