Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

An Open Letter To MTN - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / An Open Letter To MTN (12636 Views)

How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day / HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily / Make Unlimited Mtn To Mtn Free Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To MTN by morningsta(m): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
@Op, na wa for some people self. Na today scammers start to de work for Naija? Mtn don talk am many times b4 say dem no de send sms to people who win their promo. Any call purpotedly from mtn that is not 180 should be ignored or treated as Yahoo yahoo boys. No be today we know that one o! Mtn won't call customers with 7070. Which kind number be 7070 self?
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by domido(m): 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
secnelly: Dear MTN,

My dear MTN, My Dearest MTN...
No matter how you rephrase this sms to me, I would never fall victim of your business tricks.

At first it was ''text yes to 7070 for a chance to win N2,000,000''. I neglected it.
Then it graduated to "few steps away from receiving your N2,000,000 reward".... I kept quiet...
Then I checked my balance and saw "You would not receive your N2,000,000 reward if you dont text "yes to 7070"....I still maintained my silence....
Then I recharged and I saw "reward your self right now, text yes to 7070 and you could win N2,000,000".... i still kept quiet....

Then I got an sms from MTN and viewed it. What I saw was "Does your number end with 1996? please send OK to 7070! *******1996 has been rewarded with access to MTN's N2,000,000 draw today! subscribe for 100/day"....I still kept quiet...
Then I saw an alert again!!... "Are you NELSON? Yello, you just won MTN's N2,000,000 draw. Text OK to 7070 to claim it, 100/day" (Money wey I don win, I go still text 100/day to claim am. Abii? Express don leave this MTN o.)....ok o, I still kept quiet....

Then just few minutes ago, I got a call and guess who called? ''7070''!!!... abeg wetin them wan tell me wey them never send for text?

Nairalanders, please judge me and MTN ooo. I dey on my own o...dem wan force N2,000,000 enter my
hand.
N2,000,000 na by force? ...
Haba!!
MTN I no want, Abeg!
Nls, make una help me beg MTN.
Who knows what the next strategy will be??
walahi,dis people are jokers. broda ur story no different from ma own ooooo.
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by Oshosam(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
Wol-ef7:
That message can be so annoying.
MTN be like; send MANDELA to 4100 to set his last breath as your Caller tune.
Shey na by force to spend airtime?
Just passing by
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by adorable29(f): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
Promhize:

Port to etisalat cheesy

If etisalat really doesn't send those annoying text, I think I will port. My phone is permanently on silent not becos I want it so but because I am tired of getting unsolicited SMS's and annoying calls from ds people, even late at night!
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by sunnyolads1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
morningsta: @Op, na wa for some people self. Na today scammers start to de work for Naija? Mtn don talk am many times b4 say dem no de send sms to people who win their promo. Any call purpotedly from mtn that is not 180 should be ignored or treated as Yahoo yahoo boys. No be today we know that one o! Mtn won't call customers with 7070. Which kind number be 7070 self?
That is to say MTN is full of yahoo yahoo boys and scammers because the unsolicited messages are coming from MTN network.
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by philtrum(m): 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
oh you are talking about MTN......Not worth it
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by philtrum(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
morningsta: @Op, na wa for some people self. Na today scammers start to de work for Naija? Mtn don talk am many times b4 say dem no de send sms to people who win their promo. Any call purpotedly from mtn that is not 180 should be ignored or treated as Yahoo yahoo boys. No be today we know that one o! Mtn won't call customers with 7070. Which kind number be 7070 self?

oga gboju.....in 2009 I got a msg from 180 that I have won 1 million then at the end of the text I saw call 0806******* to redeem ur prize....
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
adorable29: .

If etisalat really doesn't send those annoying text, I think I will port. My phone is permanently on silent not becos I want it so but because I am tired of getting unsolicited SMS's and annoying calls from ds people, even late at night!

The last time I got a message from them was saturday. Etisalat would never disturb you with sms
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by Saib4Jesus: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
Some other cyber-crooks have taken advantage of this MTN fraud, look at the text I received!

Your Line Have Cash Of =N=200,000 From MTN Just Sign Up On WWW.CASHMTN.COM For Online Bank Transfer Your Password Is 7070 You Have Just 2Hrs Left Be Fast.
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by oscrenpe: 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
Biggest scam going on . . . Corporate scam! and NCC is just sitting there doing nothing to curtail these guys,especially MTN
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by Iranoladun(f): 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
IamDebola: Very soon MTN will tell their customers to send MANDELA TO 131 to download his last breathe.
lamDebola this your post funny gan ni! ROTFLMAO!
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by ymb6374(m): 12:53am On Dec 17, 2013
my broda no mind dem............ dey b send me my own 2,000,000 but i return am because i knw say i go pay back in double. mtn be like devil's cap
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by iamdhebuck(m): 1:13am On Dec 17, 2013
BrightCar: THEY ARE ALL SCAM. I SUFFERED THE SAME IN THE HAND OF GLO., INITIALLY I THOUGHT I WILL ANSWER JUST A FEW QUESTIONS AND PICK MY 2M. BEFORE I COULD GET MYSELF BACK FROM ONLINE HYPNOTISM I HAD ALREADY SPENT 1,800 NAIRA AND THE CHEAP STUPID QUESTIONS KEPT COMING, IT HAS NO END. I LATER FELT EMBARRASSED FOR BEING TAKEN IN SO CHEAPLY.
lmao...awoof dey run belle
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2013
Ya i'm fed up with those messages too. MTN is so annoying.
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by marshal210: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2013
Who needs MTN biS when etibaba is blazing red hot on non-bb devices.........
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by signatureken(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
i hope you guys ve not 4gotten the 100 naira to win aeroplane,.....who con win d plane?
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by Fabulous36(f): 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
morningsta: @Op, na wa for some people self. Na today scammers start to de work for Naija? Mtn don talk am many times b4 say dem no de send sms to people who win their promo. Any call purpotedly from mtn that is not 180 should be ignored or treated as Yahoo yahoo b
oys. No be today we know that one o! Mtn won't call customers with 7070. Which kind number be 7070 self?

Mtn should update their system to avoid being hacked. Its just that Nigerians accept everything and we hardly fight for our right. If not by now they should have handled that aspect of laxity
Re: An Open Letter To MTN by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 27, 2016
Jshyne:
Forward your complain to NCC shikenan!

U have only one comment since 2013 and u keep viewing all threads? You are amazing shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Make Lyrics For Your Ttpod Using Your Cell Phone Only! / Is It Wrong For A Guy To Use A Pink A Phone? / Pls How Can I Switch On My N85 Bluetooth Head Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.