Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Mourinho Predicts Trouphiless Season For Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Predicts Trouphiless Season For Chelsea (522 Views)

Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany / Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash / Segun Odegbami Predicts South Africa Winner Of AFCON 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Predicts Trouphiless Season For Chelsea by greatdonmikell: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
John Obi Mikel’s Chelsea boss José Mourinho has raised the prospect of Chelsea finishing the 2013/14 season without a trophy.
The former Inter Milan coach made the remark when asked about finishing empty-handed in an interview ahead Saturday’s tie against Crystal Palace, describing it as “possible” given the intensity of the competition, as he continues to manage the levels of expectation at the Bridge since arriving from Spain.
I think it’s possible to happen. We are competing against very important teams. You go to the Champions League and you see what is there and in the three domestic competitions, there are six contenders or four in the Capital One Cup because others [Arsenal and Liverpool] are out.
-We are in a transitional period but given my personal approach, my personal philosophy of life, the nature of the club, the nature we want everybody here to have. Mourinho said on the theguardian.com.
But the manager admitted that such a scenario would be considered as unacceptable by himself and everyone at the club.
it’s not acceptable [to win nothing. We want to think that is not acceptable. We have to work hard to try for that not to happen. The coach added.
But the manager admitted that such a scenario would be considered as unacceptable by himself and everyone at the club.

Re: Mourinho Predicts Trouphiless Season For Chelsea by bigtt76(f): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
I like this ....negative psyching. Might work ....you never know grin
Re: Mourinho Predicts Trouphiless Season For Chelsea by greatdonmikell: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
bigtt76: I like this ....negative psyching. Might work ....you never know grin
Chelsea go finish 3rd 4 EPL. Carling cup is for Man City while champions Leaague is still tight . Arsenal should win FA so chelsea will likely win nothing

(1) (Reply)

Yaya Scored Nobody Noticed!! / Big Blow For Nigeria / Who Replaces Keshi??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.