Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

The New Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The New Girl (621 Views)

Guys, How Will You Feel If Your New Girl Never Makes A Financial Demand On You? / Guys After Looking At This Tatoo In Your NEW Girl Friend Iranu / I Love My Girlfriend But This New Girl I Met On Facebook Is Blowing My Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Girl by kelvinclint(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
Putting my writing prowess to a test.. All characters used do not exist..... Its all fictional, and a bit of my high school xperience............ Thankz 4 reading
It was like any other school day. The class was noisy and
rowdy. Most times,i found it hard to believe that a science
class could be so disorganised. I went from seat to seat
gisting and laughing. We made it into the senior secondary school. We felt life had just started. We all wanted to be seniors,it was like a dream come true.
I was walking back to my seat when i saw her. She was light skinned,of average height. She wore the school uniform and looked very smart and pretty in it. I knew instinctively that we were going to be very good friends. I walked up to her and introduced myself. "hello,i'm kelvin clint, smiling as i held her soft and tender hands,welcome to SS one. This is the science class for this set". When she opened her mouth to reply,i was blown away by her voice. She had the smoothest,loveliest voice i had ever heard. She sounded like a baby. "i'm Fatima,i resumed today. I've been having troubles locating this class. Thanks alot". I fell in love instantly.. I helped her look for an empty seat,notified her of the school's extra curriculum activities, and some other things and left her to herself. The classes for the day started.
She adapted quickly to the new method of teaching. She was always willing to learn. We became fast friends. She was two years younger than me,she was seventeen years and i was fifteen. We walked to and from school together each day with friends. We ate together,read together,played together. Fatima was a strong girl both physically and emotionally(I was to find out later).
Each time i failed to do my homework,i would run out of the class before the teacher came in,if not i would be flogged or severely punished. It was very common with my Economics and Mathematics teachers. I remember on one occasion,I wasn't able to run out before the teacher came in,she flogged me so hard,i could barely sit,i cried all through her class which lasted for for an hour and twenty minutes. Fatima is the direct opposite,she would be flogged but she wouldn't shed a single tear. It made me love her the more. I visited her home often,but she never returned the visits. I wasn't bothered because i knew her guardians wouldn't permit her. The examination period came,and we were both promoted to the next class. We were so happy,only our happiness was short-lived. After the holidays,she missed school for a few weeks,which was very strange to me,Fatima never missed school without letting me know the reason. I thought she travelled and hadn't returned. I went to check on her and was told she travelled. When she eventually resumed,she was a different person entirely. She withdrew from her friends,including me. It was like she wanted nothing to do with us.
I pestered her to tell me what was wrong. She confided in me that she was to get married. I was shocked and angry. "how long have you known?" i asked her. "since i started SS
one,i'm sorry i didn't tell you earlier. I thought it was a joke. I'm so confused,i don't know what to do".
Re: The New Girl by kelvinclint(m): 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
Oh! Fatima,I remember those day,we sat side by side,u
showed me things I've never seen,it saddens me to know that u went without saying goodbye,and how stupid I was to not have kept the last letter you sent me,now I regret a lot of things I didn't not tell you or do for you,but all this are in the past,for I've cried enough that you are gone(not dead ooo),and now I'm laughing for I've found someone new
Re: The New Girl by ITbomb(m): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
kelvinclint: Putting my writing prowess to a test..

She was two years younger than me,she was seventeen years and i was fifteen.
I stopped reading here.
Clarify before I continue.
meanwhile mind the paragraph so that I can read it easily.
Nice

1 Like

Re: The New Girl by enigmagu1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
u wan marry her??

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Popular Girl Like You - The Keys To Easily Win Her Heart / Are Men And Women Of Different Race More Attracted To Each Other? / Which Class of Bank Is Your Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.